Manager rules out Devine for following two games

SM™

Staff member
Gers youngster Adam Devine was the talk of the team's support today, but manager Gio van Bronckhorst said that he's highly unlikely to play a part in the next two fixtures.

The Ibrox boss told us, "He did very well, but I'll be going with experience as back-to-back Europa League and Scottish Cup triumphs could never be considered as being one of football's..."

TINY DOUBLES...
(...in the wine, makes my happy...)

(Gets coat, attempts to dodge oncoming fruit...)

Not heard the sound of Steak & Kidney since my granda died.

Seriously.

We burned the LPs and everything!

(Granda's favourite - grew up with the Sidney tape on in the Ford Cortina!)

Reactions: TPP
My Wee Granny who was blind loved Sidney Devine and listened to his tapes all the time.

Went into the record shop to buy his latest for her birthday in a whisper to the lassie behind the counter. Who promptly shouted out to her colleague " where's the new Sydney Devine tapes"

Cue the sniggering behind me in the queue.

Good luck to young Adam. He looks a prospect.

Can we blame Stewart Robertson and Bisgrove for it as well? Just cos.
No, because it'd distract from Robertson's ubertwattery and incapability if we held him responsible for anything other than the umpteen things his clumsy fingers have touched.

I'd sooner listen to Sidney's entire catalogue than have him at the club another day.

My Wee Granny who was blind loved Sidney Devine and listened to his tapes all the time.

Went into the record shop to buy his latest for her birthday in a whisper to the lassie behind the counter. Who promptly shouted out to her colleague " where's the new Sydney Devine tapes"

Cue the sniggering behind me in the queue.

Good luck to young Adam. He looks a prospect.
In my granda's car, it was either Sidney or his tape of Yank country & western.

Not the good American country music. Oh no. None of that. All unlistenable dross like that sodding Blanket on the Ground keech, or John "Told you I was leaving on a plane, didn't I?" Denver.

B-D

This thread is a superb example of an internet phenomenon known as, "I don't get it, so rather than walk on by I'll call the poster an idiot. That'll show him up, and make me look dead clever!"
In fairness you did start the phenomenon

In fairness you did start the phenomenon
Bollocks.

I do the confusing, with my in-depth knowledge of charity-shop artistes!

And if it's music after about 10-15 years ago? The grampa Simpson walk in and out again gif!

(puts on another charity shop classic)

"...rememba, memba, memba, memba, memba what a Womble you are..."

Back