That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

Just to confirm. On the second ticket if I want to keep it on my phone I hit Keep and then change the guest details?
Would be good to get this confirmed. I've got 2 for me and my dad, his phone is a brick so there's no chance of any UEFA app on that thing. I'd like to just have the 2 and show both as we will be together anyway.

I'm assuming it will be fine but confirmation to settle the nerves would be good

Would be good to get this confirmed. I've got 2 for me and my dad, his phone is a brick so there's no chance of any UEFA app on that thing. I'd like to just have the 2 and show both as we will be together anyway.

I'm assuming it will be fine but confirmation to settle the nerves would be good
Pretty sure you can keep both on your phone and it'll get scanned twice at the gate to let you and your auld man in.

That UEFA app YouTube video that's kicking about shows this. The one with the Playmobil looking folk on it.

Yeah in the app hit keep

It will give you the option of Keep for myself, do that with one.

Other ticket click keep and you will be asked to out your dads name, date of birth and passport number

2 on same phone was no problem at Leipzig

According to the map above we are right beside the official allocation in section N14. The tickets dropped into the app today and have been passed on with the email addresses copied and pasted from the ones they gave me. Not my worry any more thankfully :))

So I’ve transferred one to my bro, do I click KEEP for my one? Or just leave it as it is just now?

If you just registered with UEFA yesterday you didn’t miss out on anything.
The tickets that were up for grabs yesterday were offered by email to those who had missed out on the original UEFA ballot,which was conducted last week.You needed to log in to your account and there was a link to click to access the few remaining tickets.If you didn’t have that in your account,you wouldn’t have been able to buy anyway.
Plenty on here logged in but couldn’t proceed as they didn’t have access code to the ticket sales page.
Not everyone who missed out on the original ballot got an email. Ive not had anything from them since they notified me i was unsuccessful in the original one

It was a second ballot. UEFA did not send the email to everyone, hence why some couldn’t purchase and weren’t able to access the site. Although they did oversubscribe the emails to ensure the tickets were sold.

Did you click that you wished to be contacted for promotions etc?
I did as well and also put Rangers as my favourite team. Not sure if it made any difference or not though but i did get manage to get tickets on the second ballot

Not everyone who missed out on the original ballot got an email. Ive not had anything from them since they notified me i was unsuccessful in the original one
I know that,they only emailed a few as there was only a few tickets left.
You needed to get the email,log in and there was an offer to click through to the ticket purchase.

I got lucky and got two, it was a poster on here who helped as I couldn’t find access code to get in , but I had to log in from phone in top left corner . Got the UEFA email at 13:16 and ticket by 13:25
What is the access code? I am stuck at that stage ….

Right I've got a cat 1 that was my m8 .I've got it through on my app and seen some mention a qr code on app .where is this lol

Guys - will a passport be needed at the ground? Don’t really want to be cutting about with my passport in Seville.

Row 1 of my tier in P35!

Fearing I’ll end up in section P23 below if we score

Got the e mail today regarding the further sale of tickets, my first thought was, here we go, put your credit card number in etc. Played along for a while and then I thought I’d look on good old follow follow!
Got 4 ffs, got 3 ya beauty, couldn’t believe it, then they’re asking for a number, I’m asking FF what the Fk number they want and as usual somebody posted what to do.
I wanted 2 but eventually got one which I’m going to give to my pal who’s got a flight, digs but still waiting for his passport to arrive.
I just thought it was brilliant that a lot of you got your dreams answered today, let’s go and win it now.
Incase more tickets come out, do you mind telling me what you mean by the number and also what to do?

Click on your name and homepage

Offers showed up there when sale was on last time
May seem like an obvious question, but since I missed that window on Friday due to being in meetings, will any tickets available for purchase first show up on the ‘My Offers’ page or the ‘My Tickets’ page? From what you said there, it sounds like they will show on the My Offers page but want to be sure so that I’m not wasting time refreshing the wrong page.

I'm wondering if any failed payment tickets from Friday will be put up on Monday or Tuesday.
Surely if the payment failed they just went back on sale? The emails sent out weren't offering specific tickets, they were just telling you limited tickets were on sale.

Back