Message From The Magnificent One

In modern day Scotland, It goes beyond Rangers fans behaving themselves.
Unless provoked Rangers fans will always behave, have a beer, have a joke, have the banter.

Its when others go out their way to antagonize the fantastic Rangers support, that things go wrong.

To be subjected, to, Yoons, orange bst, hun bst, proddy bst, idiots gesticulating and shouting about 66.

Sometimes, its hard not to react. But we all know that gets hidden, as it doesn't suit the journalistic agenda, and it is an agenda.

I feel for you mate. That's pure shite.

My partners kids Dad. He's a fucking moron and doesn't go to any games. He doesn't pay a single quid for his children and hardly sees them yet he's going to fucking Seville. Boils my blood that people like you miss out and that dick goes.
Cheers mate these people will be nowhere to be seen after this.like others I've spent a small fortune following rangers this season.Me and the wee man will enjoy it on Wednesday all we hope for is a Rangers victory.

Cheers mate these people will be nowhere to be seen after this.like others I've spent a small fortune following rangers this season.Me and the wee man will enjoy it on Wednesday all we hope for is a Rangers victory.
I think we'll do it mate. I hope we do, not only for us but for young supporters like your boy!

In modern day Scotland, It goes beyond Rangers fans behaving themselves.
Unless provoked Rangers fans will always behave, have a beer, have a joke, have the banter.

Its when others go out their way to antagonize the fantastic Rangers support, that things go wrong.

To be subjected, to, Yoons, orange bst, hun bst, proddy bst, idiots gesticulating and shouting about 66.

Sometimes, its hard not to react. But we all know that gets hidden, as it doesn't suit the journalistic agenda, and it is an agenda.

Don't talk rubbish. We have a small amount of arseholes who will cause trouble just like any other club.

The clubs PR is pathetic; “stick Souness on camera, the minions will lap it up”

Don’t need to be told by Souness how to conduct myself
I'm sure you don't but the Club is covering itself - have to be able to show they have done everything they possibly can, partly why all the staff are going to Seville.

If you are a moron, you’re going to be a moron, regardless of what the great man says.

No its not, we have plenty of fans that need to understand what being a fan of our great club is - and it’s not all about getting pissed and singing what you want
Haha, aye and that pathetic attempt at PR will stop them.

Like one of they celebrity happy birthday videos you pay a fiver for, pathetic.

Don't talk rubbish. We have a small amount of arseholes who will cause trouble just like any other club.

Then again, if you have nothing positive to say, and just want to be negative as a Rangers supporter. Then do what I do, when I don't agree with anything concerning Rangers fans.

Say nothing at all, rather than fuel the fire of our foes.

It's noe a singles club where everybody likes the big honey sitting at the bar herself :))

Let the man have his view and debate his view on your own :cool:
You are aware of the irony of this comment? :cool:

Just pointing out that almost everyone disagrees with the poster’s thoughts, and had himself misread the room.

Better to take Souness’s comments as a positive look after yourself and your fellow fans, represent the club well, and don't go too mental. Fair comments. Nothing more and nothing less, and no need for anyone to take it a slight or assault on their character or staunchness.

Aye and are those people going to listen? No

It’s not a personal message to you, bud.

It’s the fuckwit minority he’s addressing, but then again they are exactly the type who wouldn’t heed such a message.

I’m just hoping the astronomical cost of getting to Seville will weed out the worst of them.

The message has nearly 80 likes at the time of writing. You had 7. But don’t let facts get in the way.
Indeed, a very appropriate reminder in my opinion.
shouldn’t be needed but sadly it is, although those most likely to act inappropriately ain’t likely to listen

Was in the square at manchester when, (i'm sure) some f****n tramp turned the big screen off. Mayhem after that. Ended up watching the game in a nearby hotel - while seeing the polis helicopters flying about the whole night. If the same happens this time - hopefully the morons can watch the game on their phone.

Last edited:
I understand the good intentions of this, but it will do no good as soon as that first line is snorted - let's be honest, the folk who can't handle their booze and drugs are the issue, and a message from Souness isn't going to be at the forefront of their thoughts on the day.

A repeat of the headlines we seen after Manchester will see our credibility go straight in the bin and that benefits nobody other than the bastards who try and drag us through the mud every week.

Aye and are those people going to listen? No

Me either bud, but there are a minority amongst our wider support that are absolute head bangers. The club have to be seen to be pro active and doing all they can to prevent any bother from said minority.
I agree with you in that I find it patronizing personally as I’m able to watch football like a normal person.

I love Souey but thats a bit cringey

Our board are going about this the wrong way
Maybe if we had beambacks less fans would travel

The press will be out there already to report on any trouble, they will probably even try to start it

Club are right here. Obviously we don’t want the Ned and Bucky loyal travelling in the first place. Sadly, some of them will slip the net and afford the flight over.

Drown them out if they start any pish

Where is it people get the idea that the only idiots in our support are people that only turn up for big games. The boys that sit in front of me are idiots. They take great pleasure in telling everyone around us about getting put in the cells for fighting in the town, fighting at away games ect. They are season ticket holders & like I said in another thread rangers don’t do a background check when you get a season ticket.

The majority will behave responsibly and enhance the reputation of the club. The message from Souness is unnecessary for them, they’ll behave anyway.

The minority of bams that misbehave and are part of every travelling support, including ours, won’t pay any attention to this type of message. They couldn’t give a monkeys about the reputation of the club they supposedly support, thats why they behave as they do. The message won’t make one iota of difference on how they behave. In my opinion.

So for me, this message will have little impact other than being a box ticking exercise and to prevent the club getting targeted with yet another “Rangers could have done more” accusation in the event of any bother. Hopefully there is none.

It’s actually frustrating that we have to have this debate at all rather than just enjoy our rare appearance in the final.

Let’s be honest there could be zero arrests and we could even award ourselves a fair play award and the msm and MSP’s in this country would still have three days worth of negative made up stories about us. They even done it with the made up video by Willie Wanker or whatever his name was fs!

It’s not a personal message to you, bud.

It’s the fuckwit minority he’s addressing, but then again they are exactly the type who wouldn’t heed such a message.

I’m just hoping the astronomical cost of getting to Seville will weed out the worst of them.
I get that and I understand it’s a PR exercise but the club have went about it the wrong way

Imagine it was Robertson on video rather than Souness, do you think people would be lapping it up?

Club are right here. Obviously we don’t want the Ned and Bucky loyal travelling in the first place. Sadly, some of them will slip the net and afford the flight over.

Drown them out if they start any pish
I drink Bucky most away games should I stay away?

There's a duty on every bear on tour to maintain the overall mood and behaviour. Remind the daft ones of their responsibilities and don't be afraid to right any wrongs. Regardless of the outcome, let's make sure the talk of the event is positive for the next 55 years ❤️

Remember YOU choose how you react. Mon the Gers.

If you have 100,000 folks anywhere and 0.5% of them are pure bams then 500 people can cause carnage.

Rangers need to be on the front foot advising on behaviour. It won’t make a difference, bams are bams, but it gets our defence out there early if UEFA get involved.

Cheers for the lecture Greame.

Behave yourselves 4 times in under 40 seconds.. impressive.

Patronising pish.

Back