SAINT PHNX – Make Us Dream

If you are reading this lads.

Absolutely superb man.

Nailing your colours is admirable.

There's a lot of shitebags out there in bands who don't.

Maybe this needs a new post to clarify it'll be released at midnight?

If this doesn't chart this week, I'll be disappointed.

Can picture the team listening to this in the changing room before the game and it can't fail not to get them fired up for it. It's got me buzzing for the game and it's still a few days away!

I don’t have any of the subscription services, being an ‘older gentleman’.:) I assume I will be able to find this on the iTunes Store and purchase and download it and it’s not restricted to an Apple Music subscription?

Well done @Phantom Jack.

Absolutely outstanding tune, totally perfect for this most monumental day coming up on Wednesday.

Tell you what, if we win this thing, you will be looking at a number one spot by the end of the week, that’s an absolute certainty!!

and for those with nothing to do with itunes, is that an apple thing or good for android?
iTunes is Apple devices mate. It might be downloadable as an .mp3 from Amazon. That would work on Android. Not entirely sure how they work from Amazon.

Will let you know how I get on tomrorrow. No point in relying on the youngsters for advice here, they are all Spotified up or subscribing to one of the other ones of similar ilk.

Back