Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

Anyone know if Stansted has any outdoor bar seating once thou are through security? Google has not given me an answer on that

I’m flying from Liverpool to Alicante first thing tomorrow morning
Any idea how the queues have been there? I do have fast track security

Manchester to Faro 12:25 flight tomorrow. leaving at 6am and parking right next to the Airport. Should be there for around 09:30 so hoping we'll be ok at that time.

I'm Glasgow to Paris tonight at 7.20pm

It's mainly just UK flights departing between 5 and 7 so not expecting it to be too mental but booked fast track anyway.

Flying to Palma tonight from Prestwick.

Good thing about prestwick is it’s a shithole with very few flights so hoping for a fairly smooth experience.

Glasgow to Belfast to Gatwick to Barcelona to jerez del la frontera... starts @ 2pm hopefully catch a glimpse of the team at glasgow been up since 6am n buzzing

I was just looking at Edinburgh Airport there and it says the security queue is only 6 minutes.
So I looked at how many flights are going out tonight at the same time as mine to Amsterdam and noticed 3 flights to Frankfurt all departing at 6:05. Curious!

Flying to Palma tonight from Prestwick.

Good thing about prestwick is it’s a shithole with very few flights so hoping for a fairly smooth experience.
It ain’t as bad as it used to be, been spruced up a bit, what I like about it is easy access to rail (if running)

I was just looking at Edinburgh Airport there and it says the security queue is only 6 minutes.
So I looked at how many flights are going out tonight at the same time as mine to Amsterdam and noticed 3 flights to Frankfurt all departing at 6:05. Curious!
Single flight with 3 airline codes?

It will be the one flight with a codeshare from three airlines.

I wouldn't completely trust that security thing on their website BTW, I flew to London two weeks ago and it said 8 minutes, took me 45 as you're standing for ages to scan your boarding pass first.

Manchester to Faro 12:25 flight tomorrow. leaving at 6am and parking right next to the Airport. Should be there for around 09:30 so hoping we'll be ok at that time.
Security was apparently a nightmare there this morning, so it might be best to give yourself more time than that.

My bus gets in to Edinburgh Airport at 11:45 tomorrow for a 2pm flight to Brussels.

Booked fast track security, so hopefully should be through in enough time to grab a pint! Only concern is check in desk, hopefully I don’t even need to go to it as I have checkin in online and have no luggage.

Its one flight with a codeshare set up

Will be one flight, it's just shown as a separate booking for each airline within that airline alliance

Some great advice on here so hopefully no one misses their flight.

Let’s ask who’s paid the lowest for their flight ?

We’re £75 return Edinburgh to Faro booked 11th March !

Obviously not as low as yours but we're £100 each Glasgow to Malaga direct, flew out yesterday and back in first thing Saturday morning.

Checked before the second leg against Leipzig and same flights were around £250 each.

I'm flying from Heathrow to Madrid on Wed morning at 6.20am, just a heads up T5 fast track is unavailable to book online

Arrived 4am for 6am Gatwick flight, no problems at security.
Airport full of fans.
BBC radio squad sitting together. English, Foster and Mark Hateley.No sign of Paddy Bonnar!
Arrived 4am for 6am Gatwick flight, no problems at security.
Airport full of fans.
BBC radio squad sitting together. English, Foster and Mark Hateley.No sign of Paddy Bonnar!
On the 1225 from Gatwick to Seville today. Arrived at checkin at 9.30 and took 10mins to get through security and into the terminal. A breeze .

Anyone any info on manchester ?
Terminal 2 queue for security was 45-60 mins at 7.30am going all the way back to the check in area. It has now shortened and queue is back within the security search area as of 09.50, Don't know about Terminal 1 or 3 but haven't seen any alerts about queues there at present.

My bus gets in to Edinburgh Airport at 11:45 tomorrow for a 2pm flight to Brussels.

Booked fast track security, so hopefully should be through in enough time to grab a pint! Only concern is check in desk, hopefully I don’t even need to go to it as I have checkin in online and have no luggage.

We are on that flight as well, if you have checked in online you just go straight through to security.

If you booked through opodo and have a qr code then it probably won't scan and you'll have to go to the airline desk to get a boarding pass

Security was apparently a nightmare there this morning, so it might be best to give yourself more time than that.
I leave any earlier I'll fall asleep at the wheel ha ha

I'll speak to the boys and see what they think, cheers for the heads up.

Is early Wednesday morning likely to be the busiest time of the week?
We fly out at 6am, looks like a security fast track would be wise

Terminal 2 queue for security was 45-60 mins at 7.30am going all the way back to the check in area. It has now shortened and queue is back within the security search area as of 09.50, Don't know about Terminal 1 or 3 but haven't seen any alerts about queues there at present.
Think we're T3 so will look out for any updates

Heading to Edinburgh Airport tomorrow morning, got airport parking booked for 11 am, if you want to jump in I have a spare seat, just me and my 2 boys.

Cheers everyone for responding. Glad I asked on the thread.

cheers Jamie. Really appreciate the offer and another one to show how bears are ready to help out one of their own.

But just found out a mates on same flight and he’s going to pick me up. But thanks for the kind offer all the same.

Flew from Manchester yesterday tea time. Security queue was just under an hour. Was long and busy, but moved not too bad.

They shout you forward if your flight is getting close to departure. Good few bears about in the airport.

We are on that flight as well, if you have checked in online you just go straight through to security.
No worries. I wasn't sure, as I've seen so many conflicting answers.

I have my boarding pass, so I thought surely we'd go straight through.

Anyone in T5 Heathrow? How busy is it?

Getting there around 4 with two and a bit hours to spare for the flight to Madrid, just have to go through security. Hopefully plenty of time.

I went through Manchester T2 yesterday 0750 flight to Faro. I was there early because of my bus, went through security at 0300 when it was still dead. Had a kip, when I woke up the departures was rammed. Best get to airport with plenty of time. There's good blue sofas to sleep on in departures if you need a wee kip. Security screening guy said it's a nightmare for them because all the flights are leaving leaving in morning or the evening, so they are getting swamped twice a day.

Back