Secondary Ticketing Sites

Keep us posted
Correct ... if they don't deliver that ticket you get your cash back ... Credit Card companies are all over it.

Worth noting ... ticket companies sometimes don't actually take the money straight away - check your activity - (classic sign of snakes waiting til they get highest bidder)

If they don't take the money within 10 days of you clicking buy .... your CC Company can stop transaction before it happens fully ... giving you peace of mind to buy another without fear of being stuck with 2 ....

When did you buy?

Can anybody recommend a site that they’ve purchased a ticket from and actually got the ticket straight away?

Correct ... if they don't deliver that ticket you get your cash back ... Credit Card companies are all over it.

Worth noting ... ticket companies sometimes don't actually take the money straight away - check your activity - (classic sign of snakes waiting til they get highest bidder)

If they don't take the money within 10 days of you clicking buy .... your CC Company can stop transaction before it happens fully ... giving you peace of mind to buy another without fear of being stuck with 2 ....

When did you buy?
Bought on the 4th of May.

I have just got my tickets through from viagogo, couple of hours after buying them. Category 3 tickets which I thought meant neutral. Section 21 which seems to be split between them and neutral. Anyone know if many other bears are in section 21 ?

I have just got my tickets through from viagogo, couple of hours after buying them. Category 3 tickets which I thought meant neutral. Section 21 which seems to be split between them and neutral. Anyone know if many other bears are in section 21 ?
I know two that will be in that section

Tickets are starting to be picked off when they drop around 1100 pounds. There are enough fans out there will a buying limit of 1000-1100 pounds which will make it difficult for tickets to drop much below 1000 pounds in my view. It’s a much better situation than this time last week, but buyers won’t hold now to enable further price drops. This is my educated guess on what we will see. The odd buyer might get very lucky, but I can see people having to pay around 1100 pounds or 1350 euro.

Can anybody recommend a site that they’ve purchased a ticket from and actually got the ticket straight away?
Got 2 through livefootball tickets
Confirm delivered to app
Ticombo also good used before
Have had to relist one the tickets I bought fairly sure it will sell.

When did u purchase mate? I bought on Saturday evening and still waiting. I’ve replied to there confirmation email and confirmed i have the uefa
Is it the same email you used with p1travel and the Uefa app? I got mine sent to the app before I even had the confirmation e-mail from them.

Still waiting on my tickets from p1. Hate the waiting getting so anxious
I've got my tickets from them, so I've no doubt they'll deliver for you.

They are listed on Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea's official websites as an authorised reseller so they're a reputable source if not reasonably priced!

I've got my tickets from them, so I've no doubt they'll deliver for you.

They are listed on Arsenal and Chelsea's official websites as an authorised reseller so they're a reputable source if not reasonably priced!
Yeah I went with them after checking stuff like that just got major anxiety about it the closer match day comes

I had a proposal accepted on ticombo (about 30 mins ago), but when I click on the link in the email it takes me to a page that says "processing" and it keeps spinning. I've tried reloading the page, restarting my computer, accessing through other pages on ticombo, but nothing will work.
I've even tried the live chat on ticombo, but it says it will respond via email, but still no email.

Has anyone had similar experiences, and can suggest a fix?

I'm not sure if I've committed, or if I should continue searching, and consider that accepted proposal void.

I had a proposal accepted on ticombo (about 30 mins ago), but when I click on the link in the email it takes me to a page that says "processing" and it keeps spinning. I've tried reloading the page, restarting my computer, accessing through other pages on ticombo, but nothing will work.
I've even tried the live chat on ticombo, but it says it will respond via email, but still no email.

Has anyone had similar experiences, and can suggest a fix?

I'm not sure if I've committed, or if I should continue searching, and consider that accepted proposal void.
Do you not have a certain amount of time from the proposal being accepted before it goes back on sale to anyone?

Hold your nerve bears. Far too many tickets for sale to sustain the current price imho. Prices are slowly dropping and I reckon that will continue.

Hold your nerve bears. Far too many tickets for sale to sustain the current price imho. Prices are slowly dropping and I reckon that will continue.
I'm not sure. Let's not forget the majority land today / tomorrow. So I'm guessing 120k people plus without a ticket.

If you could swallow missing out or getting stung for prices way above £1500 if the FOMO mania starts and supply drops, hold out all the way.

Personally I wanted to enjoy today / tomorrow knowing I'm in - not sweating on a ticket dropping into the App - I had a figure in my head and just went at that.

I’ve been in & out of this thread daily since we got to the final. Set myself a limit of 1k from the off but now resigned myself to the fact that I won’t be going.

Even if I did get a ticket it would be a mad scramble to sort out travel & not sure I could cope with the stress of fearing I’d been bumped & waiting for it to appear in the app.

Best of luck toeveryone who has bought from whatever site, hope you all get sorted.

When I check my order in Viagogo it says the tickets have been transferred but I’ve not received them. Starting to panic.

Back