Secondary Ticketing Sites

When I check my order in Viagogo it says the tickets have been transferred but I’ve not received them. Starting to panic.
I ordered from viagogo aswell and had them in the app within a couple of hours. Hopefully same for you mate and you can look forward to it !

Do you know what section you’ve got? I ended up in S21 which seems to be a split between Frankfurt and neutral. Hoping it’s in the neutral part as it was allowed to be transferred no problem. Seen a few in here also on S21 so not as worried now as when I got them

When did u purchase mate? I bought on Saturday evening and still waiting. I’ve replied to there confirmation email and confirmed i have the uefa
I'm in the same position, purchased from p1 on Sat evening, followed instructions for the app when prompted but still waiting.
Payment showing pending with my bank which is quite concerning. Getting very twitchy!

I ordered from viagogo aswell and had them in the app within a couple of hours. Hopefully same for you mate and you can look forward to it !

Do you know what section you’ve got? I ended up in S21 which seems to be a split between Frankfurt and neutral. Hoping it’s in the neutral part as it was allowed to be transferred no problem. Seen a few in here also on S21 so not as worried now as when I got them

All it tells me is that it’s a category 4 ticket. No row or seat number. Messaged Viagogo for an update.

I'm in the same position, purchased from p1 on Sat evening, followed instructions for the app when prompted but still waiting.
Payment showing pending with my bank which is quite concerning. Getting very twitchy!
Did you email them back confirming you had downloaded the App? I'm sure I've seen posts saying they tell you that you need to do that before they will transfer tickets. Might be worth checking back on the emails they've sent you (including any that landed in your Junk mail folder) in case they asked you to do that.

When I check my order in Viagogo it says the tickets have been transferred but I’ve not received them. Starting to panic.
Check the email you submitted with it - any mistakes?

Call customer service - they're not the best (very scripted) but they are 24/7.

Did you email them back confirming you had downloaded the App? I'm sure I've seen posts saying they tell you that you need to do that before they will transfer tickets. Might be worth checking back on the emails they've sent you (including any that landed in your Junk mail folder) in case they asked you to do that.
Yeah, sent email back stating I had downloaded the app. I've now sent a WhatsApp message, just got a holding reply.

You need to check you gave the seller on viagogo the same email address as you used to create your account on the UEFA Tickets App. They need to be the same.

Mines just landed in the app an hour after i sent them a whatsapp bud

Is seatsnet reliable?
I'd heard not.

But tbh I got mine from Viagogo and they seem to have been hit and miss.

Just from what people have said - Ticombo seems to be consistently quick. Some say immediate dispatch. Downside is you're defo looking at a couple hunna more than elsewhere.

BUT - you do have the option to make offers. I was low balling yday at like 1000-1100 Euro (before frees) and sellers were biting.

Viagago has been immediate for some. Couple days for others (like me).
P1 seems to take a couple days minimum.
LFT seem to always take a couple days at least.

Prices do seem to be dropping which is good for anyone still looking, not so good for me stuck with the spare bought for over the odds before Uefa ballot, it is what it is though. I'd rather we have as many of our fans in there as possible.
I would be interested if the price was right …

I'd heard not.

But tbh I got mine from Viagogo and they seem to have been hit and miss.

Just from what people have said - Ticombo seems to be consistently quick. Some say immediate dispatch. Downside is you're defo looking at a couple hunna more than elsewhere.

BUT - you do have the option to make offers. I was low balling yday at like 1000-1100 Euro (before frees) and sellers were biting.

Viagago has been immediate for some. Couple days for others (like me).
P1 seems to take a couple days minimum.
LFT seem to always take a couple days at least.
P1 was less than 24 hours for me, great service but I would expect no less for the money the thieving bastards are taking

How do you what’s app them? Iv had them on messenger we bought ours last Wednesday at 7 and I’m freaking right out even though they are telling me all is well I just find it weird %^*& all is coming into the app
Hello, Go to their homepage on your phone and scroll down to contact and it gives you a WhatsApp option, click on that and it opens WhatsApp

I ordered mine from P1 before the away leg v Leipzig and still haven’t received it.

I did request one in the North end of the stadium so maybe that’s why it’s taking longer.

I ordered mine from P1 before the away leg v Leipzig and still haven’t received it.

I did request one in the North end of the stadium so maybe that’s why it’s taking longer.
I'd be chasing that like %^*&. I imagine your ordered at under £1k .... a few other sellers have cancelled ones at that price point/ time of ordering today

I ordered from p1 last Saturday and they took until today.
I also requested North - didn’t get it!

Number of tickets available on live football tickets is increasing and price decreasing. Risen about 30-40 tickets in the last few hours and price cunning down to nearer £1k.

Small movements on both fronts, but both in the right direction!

Number of tickets available on live football tickets is increasing and price decreasing. Risen about 30-40 tickets in the last few hours and price cunning down to nearer £1k.

For me, based on cup final experience on Saturday when there was 500 odd tickets left on site before game was pulled from site, I don’t believe livefootball have 1600 tickets. What is brilliant is that they are coming down in price. This time tomorrow night will be interesting!

For me, based on cup final experience on Saturday when there was 500 odd tickets left on site before game was pulled from site, I don’t believe livefootball have 1600 tickets. What is brilliant is that they are coming down in price. This time tomorrow night will be interesting!
It's looking good, hopefully, they'll plateau at a level which will remunerate and please the seller while avoiding (some of) us from breaking the bank. The other crying shame is that these sites are pricing some of us out of bidding higher, because of the 25% fees!

It's looking good, hopefully, they'll plateau at a level which will remunerate and please the seller while avoiding (some of) us from breaking the bank. The other crying shame is that these sites are pricing some of us out of bidding higher, because of the 25% fees!
Fees are a killer. That’s was I was interested in ticombo fees, but as a seller. I know buyer pays fees. On viagogo and stub hub it’s both.

I’ve been chasing them everyday and they said it would either come today or tomorrow. Cheers for adding to my anxiety though :))
I also asked for the North end having bought last Monday. I got it today. Thank God. Asking for the North end did seem to delay things. I’ve ended up right beside our official allocation.

Anyone on here bought from them? They reliable?

I’ve not but is he the one where it’s pickup at stadium?
Yeah, I think for the last week or so he had listed his tickets as paper and for pick up. He's changed them to mobile now. Noticed he's dropped his prices considerably and still has loads left. Unsure whether it's a good sign or a red flag...

Back