Tennents Seville

What about the thread from a guy taking a van full of MD and buckfast to sell , he got dozens of requests to buy it , ask him if he can chuck some Tennants in, he may need a portable fridge to wheel round with him through because I've heard it can get rather hot in Spain.

Any bears already in Seville know if there are bars/ shops selling Tennents? My old man will refuse to drink anything else and just wanting t get him sorted for a few before the game as don't think he will last the game sober lol

I was once in a bar in Bilbao and they were randomly serving all of their beer in Tennent's Ice Cold glasses.

Maybe there is some out there somewhere, those in the East tell tales of folks seeing it out West. Those out West grew up on tales that it's back East. God Speed adventurer. May the road rise to meet your feet and the bland lager fall to meet your glass.

Is this your da?

images

Obviously all these British pubs are empty year round as no-one would dare go in them for fear of offending the “right-think” crew that want to tell people what the should eat and drink. Nothing better than a fry up and a pint outside when the sun is on your back. Hope your Da gets sorted and has a brilliant time.

* I drink about 10 pints total a year and they all taste like piss unless I’m on a sunny holiday!

I always assume that anybody that prefers Tennants lager has never drank anything else. It props up the lager league along with Carling, Fosters, Skol and Harp.
You’re talking Premiership lagers there in comparison to Tuborg, Norseman and Scorpion which were positively revolting.

Drinking dumpy cans of Estrella in the heat are one of the highlights of going to Spain for me.

Walking about and paying 60c for a can out of every shop I passed, can't imagine it being any other way.

Any bears already in Seville know if there are bars/ shops selling Tennents? My old man will refuse to drink anything else and just wanting t get him sorted for a few before the game as don't think he will last the game sober lol
Haha, my old man's the same but reckons Cruzcampo is a decent Spanish alternative

getting a good laugh at some of the replies at this this morning thankfully as the old man has burnt himself red raw yesterday and we are on our way to Seville now for Malaga so god help me we find somewhere otherwise he will be nipping my ear off all day in his current state

so a final plea if anyone has found any/ has any on their person please make it known for the wellbeing of me and my cousin (and the old man of course)

You’re talking Premiership lagers there in comparison to Tuborg, Norseman and Scorpion which were positively revolting.
I drank Tuborg in Copenhagen, only thing I remember was that it was cheap. Never heard of the other two and won’t be looking for them either based on your recommendation :))

Good job your old man wasn’t around 200 years ago. Our Empire wouldn’t have stretched very far with that attitude.

getting a good laugh at some of the replies at this this morning thankfully as the old man has burnt himself red raw yesterday and we are on our way to Seville now for Malaga so god help me we find somewhere otherwise he will be nipping my ear off all day in his current state

so a final plea if anyone has found any/ has any on their person please make it known for the wellbeing of me and my cousin (and the old man of course)
Didn’t realise it might be hot in Spain I guess :) ?

you can get bottled tennents in a lot of craft beer shops in Barcelona, it´s not the same standard lager but tennents nevertheless.

Deary me. How bizarre. A pint abroad will taste like shite anyway.

Just tell him it's Tennents. If it's cold, he will just gub it

Thread reminds me of the Rab C Nesbitt with Stanley Baxter. Italy world cup.
Baxter says today I'm getting a taxi to the Via Garibaldi, visiting a museum to see Paganini's violin. What about you Rab?
Gonny get a pizza.

I can recommend the Cruzcampo at the La Andaluza bar just outside the stadium. In fact, I can recommend lots of it. Have as much as I’ve had and he won’t care about Tennents any more.

Back