Is anyone watching it on their own?

I am now watching it by myself it looks like.

My mate who I was planning to watch it with missus has just given birth to their first child this morning so I don’t think they’d want me at the door which is completely understandable

Absolutely fine with that, the little one is more important. I’ll just watch it in the house

Me.
My family are away in Italy on holiday and my mates who follow Rangers have tickets. Been invited to a BBQ with friends but I’d be the only bear there so politely declined.
I watched the previous 3 rounds solo so don’t want to jinx it!
If we win I’m straight out the door to the boozer

I'm a bit of a weirdo who doesn't like being distracted when watching a game on tv/pc, so I don't like being in the pub for example. I'm fine when I'm actually in the stadium.

However, I had my mate down from Scotland visiting when we beat Braga. For the semi-final, I turned the clock back to Fiorentina '08 and had my Mrs sit with me - probably the only two games she's watched with me on tv (she has been to Ibrox though). She witters on all through the game and doesn't really understand what's going on but she wants Rangers to win because it makes me happy. Bless ha ha.:)

So, she will be in situ tomorrow. The Living Room has been turned back to 2008 again, with old photos and stuff that would have been out at that time. We didn't watch the Final together in 2008 as I was in the stadium in Manchester and she got left at home. Superstitious? Not me. :rolleyes: I'm taking no chances though. She's two for two right now.

Champagne is in the fridge chilling. Hopefully it gets opened tomorrow night. It will just be the two of us though.

I will be watching it in my mancave alone, just the way I like it. Like @Valley Bluenose my missus now and again wants to watch the game with me but it's a pain in the derrier. I could seek out a pub here as I know there will be other bears congregating but the mancave is probably the best seat in the house :)

Watching it with Mrs Surfbear same as whole way through. No beers chilling as haven’t had previous rounds but ready to go into fast freeze compartment to chill quickly, same as semi final.

I watched the semi final on my own on the couch due to recovering from a stomach bug and loved it. Obviously an unsociable answer and I'd regret not being there with my family and pals in the Fanzone as things stand years down the line but I do enjoy watching the games on the couch these days if I don't have a ticket.

I'm a bit of a weirdo who doesn't like being distracted when watching a game on tv/pc, so I don't like being in the pub for example. I'm fine when I'm actually in the stadium.

However, I had my mate down from Scotland visiting when we beat Braga. For the semi-final, I turned the clock back to Fiorentina '08 and had my Mrs sit with me - probably the only two games she's watched with me on tv (she has been to Ibrox though). She witters on all through the game and doesn't really understand what's going on but she wants Rangers to win because it makes me happy. Bless ha ha.:)

So, she will be in situ tomorrow. The Living Room has been turned back to 2008 again, with old photos and stuff that would have been out at that time. We didn't watch the Final together in 2008 as I was in the stadium in Manchester and she got left at home. Superstitious? Not me. :rolleyes: I'm taking no chances though. She's two for two right now.

Champagne is in the fridge chilling. Hopefully it gets opened tomorrow night. It will just be the two of us though.
Can you not deck the living room out 1972 style? We won that yin!!!!

I think I need to work after the game and all my mates are going to the pub to watch it.

I don't trust myself not to drink if I'm in the pub.

I'm really conflicted though as I've watched all the knockout matches in the pub and fear if I don't go I might jinx it.

Me, I’m in Norway working at the minute. A few of the boys will be going into town to watch it but I’ll be following the exact same routine as I did for the semi.
Will meet up with them after it if we win and lie in bed and cry if we don’t.

Yes I'm watching it alone just like the rest of the games ,don't want to jinx the game so sticking to my routine.
This is it for me. My 5 year old has always watched the first half with me before bed then I watch the 2nd half on my todd. Not changing that routine now. Still managed to pull my shoulder celebrating Lundstram winner against RB in the living room!

Yes, I will be in my basement, on my PC where I've watched all the other games (not superstitious at all.....).

Yeah probably me. I'll take the kids to their mums for a few days then go get some booze and a takeout, head home and watch the game.

I was watching it own my own anyway,now I have covid for the 3rd I have no choice.
Used to watching games on my own so not that bothered,I can shout,cheer,swear to my heart's content.
Hopefully a very memorable night ahead.

I'll be watching it on my tod in my wee bar in the hoose in Plantersville Texas, just northwest of Houston. Watched all the Europa league games that way so I'm fine with it. Beers & champers in the fridge and a nice wee bottle of Port Dundas single malt await. Mon The Rangers!!
What time is k.o. in Plantersville mate?

Not exactly, step son coming round he probably favours us as a team but FIFA on the playstation is more his thing.

Cant be bothered with watching it in a pub, guys getting in your view , missing 10 mins while you go to the rammed bar. Guys talking sh1te in your ear etc.

Like to watch it without any interuptions at all.

Back