150,000 Bears in Seville

Just shows you the numbers we have in our support.

For every 1 Rangers fan in Seville, there will be a minimum of 10 watching tonight's game at home or in the pub.

This is without the riches of being a 'super club'.

No bad for a team from a wee country.

Last edited:
Incredible numbers. Some of the routes and distances that have been mentioned are mental! Brilliant but mental.

Saw Tims on Facebook claim they now took 100k+ to Seville. The Seville police official estimate was between 54k and 58k, I remember searching for and finding their report but can't find it now as it keeps bringing up us in Seville and their claims of 80k.

They deny this incident ever happened in Seville in 2003, though.

They gave themselves an " award " for such vile behaviour.

I genuinely believe we have the biggest support in World Football. As well as all those in Seville there will be hundreds of thousands glued to television all over the World.
You could be right about the biggest match-going support, but it shouldn't suprise us when we think of the history of the club and being the club with the most 100,000 attendances in Europe, and possibly the world. Great to see that support is still as strong as ever.

There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers...
Now I knew it had to happen I heard a mighty roar
The famous Glasgow Rangers They had scored
And the sky was white and blue Sevilla shook right through The Royal Rampant Rangers had come through...
And a sight I'd never seen when they sang "God save the Queen"... :))

Its incredible numbers but the real amazing sight and sound will be the Bears in the stadium tonight.

Im reading reports suggesting a close 50/50 split of fans but I think we are going to out-number and out-sing them all night long.

Could just be the deciding factor if our lads respond accordingly.

Its incredible numbers but the real amazing sight and sound will be the Bears in the stadium tonight.

Im reading reports suggesting a close 50/50 split of fans but I think we are going to out-number and out-sing them all night long.

I dunno where it is, but there was a clip doing the rounds of the zenit fans jumping up and down in the stadium and then being put in there place by 75% of the crowd doing the bouncy. I'm imagining that.

Fees like there is somewhere between 15-20 Rangers fans for every Frankfurt fan. 150,000 at a minimum.

I dunno where it is, but there was a clip doing the rounds of the zenit fans jumping up and down in the stadium and then being put in there place by 75% of the crowd doing the bouncy. I'm imagining that.
Found a clip of us responding to Zenit. Awesome scenes

Latest posts

Back