Where to watch Glasgow City Centre

Honestly think you might struggle without having a booking somewhere even heading out as early as that.

Can see plenty of folk who leave it later than that missing out on seeing a good part of the game.

If only our club cared enough about our fans to screen it at Ibrox.
I'm fucked then. Not a clue what to do.

Looks like there is still spaces in Auctioneers going by their story 7 mins ago
but it's gonna be rammed

The Louden just now..

FTCbq_UX0AAoRL3

If you honestly think you will just walk into a popular pub in the city centre tonight without a booking I think you are being very naive.

Further out from the city centre might be a better bet or your actual local.

Repeating this again, what a major misjudgment by Rangers not to open Ibrox.
The decision not to open just seems more insane when you think about it.
Not opening Ibrox was understandable given the need for staff to be in Seville but they should have made arrangements for a beamback(s) somewhere in the city and handed it over to the staff to manage (Hydro etc).

Maybe try Partick or the west end a few Rangers pubs around there. Just jump on the subway.

@Jasetheace

Can you keep me posted on the auctioneers please?

Planning on heading there with my Dad. He has a walking stick tho, so if mobbed may need to change plans

Not opening Ibrox was understandable given the need for staff to be in Seville but they should have made arrangements for a beamback(s) somewhere in the city and handed it over to the staff to manage (Hydro etc).
They could / should have used a 3rd party to arrange this.
There are event companies all over Scotland who could have organised this (and dare I say organise it better) than Rangers own admin.
A Pay on the gate arrangement would not be difficult to arrange.
The infrastructure is right there already to do that.
It would take 50,000 off “the streets” and give a huge focus for everyone.
I understand that all other European finalists (across 3 comps) are doing this, we are the exception.

Tennents pub on Byres Road and The Rock pub on Hyndland Road are showing it. Both are not really football pubs (apart from Aberdeen fans using The Rock on matchdays) but The Rock have also stated that colours can be worn.

The Old Schoolhouse on Woodlands Road has a massive outdoor beer garden and I think they may have it showing too.

Back