Should we invite Seville and/or Betis to Ibrox for a friendly?

Marstonbear

It seems that stadium issues aside fans are reporting a very favourable reception and warmth from the people of Seville.

I’m not one for look at me, love us type of gestures but do think we should invite one or other of Seville’s clubs to Ibrox for a PSF and encourage their fans to travel so that we can thank them for their hospitality and extend our warmth to them

NO!!

%^*& Seville, Betis and all other Spanish teams.

A horrible country, horrible police and every waiter, shop assistant or anyone that has to deal with the public all appear to be relative’s of Manual from Faulty Towers.

I only go there when Rangers are playing and would never dream of going to Spain again for a family holiday.

Horrible country.

NO!!

A horrible country, horrible police and every waiter, shop assistant or anyone that has to deal with the public all appear to be relative’s of Manual from Faulty Towers.

I only go there when Rangers are playing and would never dream of going to Spain again for a family holiday.

Horrible country.
Don’t hold back mate ffs

Defo not Betis.

They were wishing the tramps well in a game against us recently.

NO!!

Horrible country.
So you're undecided

What for ? Linfield and Hamburg should be invited

Really? Tbh we'd be better staying at the training center and playing shirt v skins. I know the historical links but neither club are worth while friendlies for us. We are levels above both and I'd prefer us to play against quality even in a friendly.

Having said that an away day to Germany would be good lol

NO!!

Horrible country.
Ha! Millport loyal.

C11p113XAAANyN3.jpg

Unless it’s to pap them Into the corner 3 hours before the game and cut off their water and refreshment supplies then no.

Really? Tbh we'd be better staying at the training center and playing shirt v skins. I know the historical links but neither club are worth while friendlies for us. We are levels above both and I'd prefer us to play against quality even in a friendly.

Having said that an away day to Germany would be good lol
I think Linfield deserve a friendly at Ibrox and remember we've had Bury,Wigan,Oxford and Blackburn at Ibrox in recent years

NO!!

Horrible country.

So, you don't like Spain then. :))

Actually first time I've been to mainland Spain (only majorca and tenereife before). It's OK. Friendly enough and nice architecture.

But Italy is nicer imo. Much nicer.

Let's invite Napoli instead

Betis Ultras lot couldn't be further away from wanting a love in with Celtic to be fair, Biris of Sevilla are more that way. This "love in" with Celtic from Betis is just twitter crap really from Betis Social Media.

NO!!

Horrible country.
This all day long. Always said after villareall and osasuna away id never go back to spain.

Obviously when its a final like last night i changed my mind but in general a horrible place. Horrible people. Horrible scum police.

The fact dumps like that stadium last night got a final just proves how badly ran or corrupt uefa are

It seems that stadium issues aside fans are reporting a very favourable reception and warmth from the people of Seville.

I’m not one for look at me, love us type of gestures but do think we should invite one or other of Seville’s clubs to Ibrox for a PSF and encourage their fans to travel so that we can thank them for their hospitality and extend our warmth to them
No

They should invite us for a friendly due to the amount of money we put into their economy (especially the taxi drivers)

Back