How was the place where you watched the game?

TheMarbleStaircase

I watched the game in the viceroy bar on prw last night and right up until the end the atmosphere was brilliant, pub was buzzing and the singing was great before and during the game and when rangers scored I’ve never hugged so many randoms and there was drinks and tables going everywhere and It wasn’t over crowded so you could still get moving and plenty of big tv’s to watch the game on, It’s a great pub and well run and would recommend it to anyone.

How was everyone else’s experience of where you watched it? How was places like the loudon and the auctioneers that was queued or the places in town that people had to book?

High up in the neutral section although it was all Rangers.
Great view and carnage when the goal went in.
Lack of water was a disgrace in that heat but survived
By all accounts my bowls club was bouncing big time.

Watched in vue cinema with a mate. It was a bas*ard, stream was almost 2 mins behind phone. And by accident found out Rangers scored before they did in the cinema showing. Was waiting to celebrate

Wee semi pub/kebab shop in seville. Was one bear there but he was blitzed and obnoxious. Glad he bailed out before KO. Tried blagging into the game. Got through police cordon and scans. Turnstyles were a diff kettle of fish. 2 inside at every one. Tried a few times to squeeze in with willing bears but with nothing on the phone for them to scan they just fkd me back off.

Stood in the que at the Louden for 10 minutes and could hear the place was rocking at 4 oclock so we headed round to the wee Rangers club which was also rocking
Great atmosphere watching the match and everyone was enjoying themselves
Just pissed off im not 30 years younger as we have plenty good lookers in our support

I watched the game in the viceroy bar on prw last night and right up until the end the atmosphere was brilliant, pub was buzzing and the singing was great before and during the game and when rangers scored I’ve never hugged so many randoms and there was drinks and tables going everywhere and It wasn’t over crowded so you could still get moving and plenty of big tv’s to watch the game on, It’s a great pub and well run and would recommend it to anyone.

How was everyone else’s experience of where you watched it? How was places like the loudon and the auctioneers that was queued or the places in town that people had to book?
Like yourself I was in The Viceroy. The noise when we scored and for the next 10 minutes was unreal. I don't get along as much as I used to but have never heard anything like it in there.

Atmosphere was incredible right up to the final kick. Was mobbed but not overcrowded. The staff were spot on as always.

Will hopefully be back in on Saturday to finish the season on a high.

I thought it was excellent as well, two west ham lads next to me were absolutely lovin' it. The walk was a killer in that heat.

Sure was, fortunately we had parked the card just round the corner earlier in the day but the walk from the city centre in that heat was a struggle

Wee semi pub/kebab shop in seville. Was one bear there but he was blitzed and obnoxious. Glad he bailed out before KO. Tried blagging into the game. Got through police cordon and scans. Turnstyles were a diff kettle of fish. 2 inside at every one. Tried a few times to squeeze in with willing bears but with nothing on the phone for them to scan they just fkd me back off.

This makes no sense. The first ring with riot police checked tickets and your weren’t blagging it past them and then the turnstiles were manned by stewards and cops every entrance from what I saw so you weren’t able to double up.

Sure you didn’t just drop acid and imagine all that? :))

Watched it at home with my Father-in-Law, three Nephews and my Niece's Partner, oh yes and a lovely big 'carry oot'. All sporting the colours and enjoyed the match (well sort of) on the big TV. No arguing (well no much) no queuing for the loo (a very big plus as the game went on and the beer went doon). All hoping for a night to remember and watch history being made, sadly it was not to be.

Let's go again on Saturday, there's a cup to be won.

In the US, watched it in a good pub that always has football on. About 10-15 supporting each side, our fans split between about 5-6 Scottish, the rest Americans with one or two other nationalities represented. We outsang the Germans, including a few cultural songs and Belinda Carlisle. Good natured banter with the Germans for the most part, a couple on our side unnecessarily hostile which was embarrassing. One of the Americans on our side got unreasonably excited about Stands coming on, yelling about how good he is and how he would win it for us, which was odd but entertaining. Place went mental when we scored and for ten minutes heaven really was a place on earth, but it was ultimately the Germans turn to celebrate. Totally flat at the end obviously.

At home with son to console me through the worst...and daughter texting "Well done" as she thought we had won 1-0 but hadn't updated the (I assume) BBC website page. Cheered me up a bit!

Proud of my team.

At my daughters with about a dozen others, house was bouncing, great atmosphere, barbecue, plenty of alcohol and plenty of water no big toilet queues, a 5 minute walk down the road home and slept in my own bed.

Open air auditorium fan zone in Seville.

Superbly organised at what I would assume was short notice. Well worth the entry fee.

Lots of staff, lots of bars, good access to toilets and a great atmosphere.
Have to agree buddy, we had a great night, had tickets for betis ground aswell, glad we stayed where we were!

Was at the game. The organisation and treatment of our fan was a disgrace. Can’t believe how quiet and subdued we were. I was at both Leipzig games and it was like a different support that turned up. Fly back home tomorrow and still pretty gutted tbh!

I’ve heard nothing but good things about that place to be fair

DJ to warm up the crowd. It was like a Club Night with some Rangers tunes flung in for good measure :) The place was bouncing!

The wait at the Bars wasn’t too long.

Only gripe was that the screen could have been bigger and I had to move down to the floor in the 2nd half to see the far side of the pitch properly but not a major issue.

Went to the gallant pioneer in Blackpool, left at 5 because it was far to busy,giant queue for the bogs and bars,went down to the Manchester pub on the seaside,unbelievable the pub only had 2 barstaff on and turned the tvs of with 2 minutes to go and nearly started a riot ,then had to jump to the scottish bar round the corner from the Manchester, fukin mental night.

I was in the stadium, Category 1 ticket apparently so neutral area..... Frankfurt fans were great with me, loads of bears celebrating our goal with no problems and vice versa... organisation was a disgrace though

Watched it in a sleepy pub in the south of England, no one was arsed at start of the night, even had a few asking to play the fkin league 2 play off (I soon shut that idea down). But as the game went on and the more animated I got the more the pubs patrons was willing a rangers win, when big joe scored the place erupted ! when the penalties was over I looked over and everyone was gutted not sure if they was just sad for me, but one things for sure, they know who Glasgow Rangers are now if they didn’t before!

Like yourself I was in The Viceroy. The noise when we scored and for the next 10 minutes was unreal. I don't get along as much as I used to but have never heard anything like it in there.

Atmosphere was incredible right up to the final kick. Was mobbed but not overcrowded. The staff were spot on as always.

Will hopefully be back in on Saturday to finish the season on a high.

It was brilliant last night in there, I liked that it wasn’t over crowded and you could still get moving but the noise and atmosphere was brilliant, think I lost my voice before the game had started and the barmaids and staff where brilliant.

Heaving at the GM London. Couldn’t fit everyone in, people watching through the windows and on phones outside. Great mix of people. Flat at the end but proud nonetheless. No issues just a total sweat box!

Back