Urgently Looking for some Bears in Germany

StewH

Looking to see if there are Bears across in Germany Specifically in the north?

My Little Brother is an Avid Rangers fan over in ROSTOCK in the north of Germany. He’s over there on his year abroad for university, and he’s struggling to find any pubs/ places that are steaming the game.
Would be mega appreciated if anyone knew any places (especially with bears) showing the game in the north? Or any contacts of any supporter clubs over there?
Thanks guys best of luck to the boys tonight!!⚪

Go to any pub and watch it on the phone on youtube!

Nah, hopefully someone helps him out bud

My Little Brother is an Avid Rangers fan over in ROSTOCK in the north of Germany. He’s over there on his year abroad for university, and he’s struggling to find any pubs/ places that are steaming the game.
Would be mega appreciated if anyone knew any places (especially with bears) showing the game in the north? Or any contacts of any supporter clubs over there?
Is he on Facebook? Uwe Siggelkow is a good Bear in Rostock.

Sadly pub he spoke to isn’t putting it on anymore :( he’s not on here so trying to find an option for him, appreciate the good wishes

When I was in Stutgart back on 03 there was a good load of Germans from Rostock down supporting us, there will be plenty of bars showing the game tonight.

Only available in UK as I understand it from the BT sport website. VPN to UK may not work as VPNs can be detected.

Worth checking though.
VPN works with YouTube.

I get all sorts of foreign adverts anything I forget to turn of my Vpn after watching Rangers TV.

Know a few Rostock lads, have messaged one.

Mambo might have it on - like an Irish Bar in the centre. I’ve been a few times and as daft as it sounds I can’t think of anywhere that is a cert, usually at the fan house when I go.

Know a few Rostock lads, have messaged one.

Mambo might have it on - like an Irish Bar in the centre. I’ve been a few times and as daft as it sounds I can’t think of anywhere that is a cert, usually at the fan house when I go.
Haha was Mambo’s for drinks when I went across last time to rostock, but I don’t think they are showing it tonight sadly! Wee bro gave them a phone and it was a no, but might have changed now!met a good few Scottish and English in there!

Haha was Mambo’s for drinks when I went across last time to rostock, but I don’t think they are showing it tonight sadly! Wee bro gave them a phone and it was a no, but might have changed now!met a good few Scottish and English in there!
Quite a few pubs on that street, if he has a walk along there I am sure there is one that shows all Football - was in one in November along there but not sure of the name.

Will let you know if the lads get in touch.

Some place to study is Rostock! Rarely hear of anyone else who’s been.

Strange one right enough. European final involving a German team and its not on the telly and no bars in Germany are showing it.

Quite a few pubs on that street, if he has a walk along there I am sure there is one that shows all Football - was in one in November along there but not sure of the name.

Will let you know if the lads get in touch.

Some place to study is Rostock! Rarely hear of anyone else who’s been.
Aye good wee bit of town that. I’ll tell him to get down and have a look the now. As he only lives about 10 min walk from there. It’s strange that the few he’s looked at don’t show it. A pub with a good few bears in it would be perfect for tonight!!

Aye he’s over there on a year abroad teaching English, part of his university course. I Went across in November to see him and loved the place :) ! Was unlucky to miss the Fc Hanza game sadly that week as was flying out.

Lad says here pal:

Absolutely brilliant. Less than an hour after asking and someone is connected with bears in Rostock.

Surely to %^*& everywhere will be showing it? Germans are football and and one of their teams is in a European final!

Surely to %^*& everywhere will be showing it? Germans are football and and one of their teams is in a European final!
Lol, it’s genuinely not as daft as that in some places. Better lads on here than me to comment but it can be quite surprising how hard it is finding pubs in Germany with Football on, sky prices went crackers a few years back and many got shot. Although I love going watching Hansa it’s a funny place for a drink if you don’t know it well.

Aye good wee bit of town that. I’ll tell him to get down and have a look the now. As he only lives about 10 min walk from there. It’s strange that the few he’s looked at don’t show it. A pub with a good few bears in it would be perfect for tonight!!

Aye he’s over there on a year abroad teaching English, part of his university course. I Went across in November to see him and loved the place :) ! Was unlucky to miss the Fc Hanza game sadly that week as was flying out.
Feel free to ask if he wants anyone to have a drink with for a match pal and I’ll pass you on some details. The Fan House (Ultras) is one of the best experiences I’ve had in Football. Although Ive never met the people named on this thread and others who have been on this site I’ve heard their names on many occasions, really friendly lads the Rostock lads. Make sure you get to a match there in the sudtribune at some point, top experience from a brilliant support.

Lad says here pal:

Aww mate your an absolute star!! Aye Wee brother gave them a phone and it’s on there! Receptionist didn’t know if it was a rangers venue or not or if any rangers would be there. I appreciate all the help so far, do you know if any of the locals supporting Rangers will be there? He’s shiteing it incase he goes and it’s only him in blue Think he’s going to go there regardless anyways mate but thanks for all the help!

Feel free to ask if he wants anyone to have a drink with for a match pal and I’ll pass you on some details. The Fan House (Ultras) is one of the best experiences I’ve had in Football. Although Ive never met the people named on this thread and others who have been on this site I’ve heard their names on many occasions, really friendly lads the Rostock lads. Make sure you get to a match there in the sudtribune at some point, top experience from a brilliant support.

Aye he finishes work in June, but were planning to go back for octoberfest in September/October- few days to see the south in Munich and back up north and try get tickets for an FC Hanza game or even like you said the fan house. Will 110% be keeping your details and I’ll be in touch around then if that was okay? Sounds like a brilliant offer I’d love to take you up on!!

Lad says here pal:

Aww mate your an absolute star!! Aye Wee brother gave them a phone and it’s on there! Receptionist didn’t know if it was a rangers venue or not or if any rangers would be there. I appreciate all the help so far, do you know if any of the locals supporting Rangers will be there? He’s shiteing it incase he goes and it’s only him in blue Think he’s going to go there regardless anyways mate but thanks for all the help!
Lad said he has no idea who will be there but he doubts it will be full of Frankfurt mate. He will be ok, tell him to get along and enjoy himself.

Lol, it’s genuinely not as daft as that in some places. Better lads on here than me to comment but it can be quite surprising how hard it is finding pubs in Germany with Football on, sky prices went crackers a few years back and many got shot. Although I love going watching Hansa it’s a funny place for a drink if you don’t know it well.
Appreciate everyone interacting on this thread, genuinely so surprised how many people have commented. But as Wazza said, it’s actually quite strange with pubs in Germany with the football on. Was across when Rangers vs Lyon was on and we went to about 3 or 4 pubs and no pub was showing it. Granted that was qualifying but the wee bro has struggled to find pubs for the other big games hence why I asked on here. He has looked before, but him being foreign to Rostock he has no idea of any nifty places such as wazza suggested. Agree with Wazza bit of weird one.

Wee bro is going to go to the place the Wazza suggested I think, but any other feedback or any other German bears idea’s would be appreciated!!

Aye he finishes work in June, but were planning to go back for octoberfest in September/October- few days to see the south in Munich and back up north and try get tickets for an FC Hanza game or even like you said the fan house. Will 110% be keeping your details and I’ll be in touch around then if that was okay? Sounds like a brilliant offer I’d love to take you up on!!
Just let me know pal. I lived in Munich for 2 years and Oktoberfest was amazing, best paid for works event I’ve ever had and I ain’t a high flyer or sod all. Cheers pal.

Is he on Facebook? Uwe Siggelkow is a good Bear in Rostock.
Alright guys- so Big shout out to Wazza for finding that place for my little brother. He as on his way there and then Uwe replied to My brother on Facebook saying that he was going to the same pub that wazza’s contact said to go to!!

Not the result we wanted, But brother was loving it with all the fans over there!

Thanks Wazza for the pub where he could watch it!! Canny believe within an hour we found a bear on the other side of Europe and managed to get some contacts there too! Thanks everyone!
Lad says here pal:

Alright guys- so Big shout out to Wazza for finding that place for my little brother. He as on his way there and then Uwe replied to My brother on Facebook saying that he was going to the same pub that wazza’s contact said to go to!!

Not the result we wanted, But brother was loving it with all the fans over there!

Thanks Wazza for the pub where he could watch it!! Canny believe within an hour we found a bear on the other side of Europe and managed to get some contacts there too! Thanks everyone!
No worries pal, hope he enjoys his time in Rostock.

Great to hear your bro got sorted out. Fortunately, Wazza is the go-to guru for all these things!

Rostock is a fine city incidentally, as is the surrounding Warnemunde area. From an outsider’s POV it’s certainly an underrated German gem.

Great to hear your bro got sorted out. Fortunately, Wazza is the go-to guru for all these things!

Rostock is a fine city incidentally, as is the surrounding Warnemunde area. From an outsider’s POV it’s certainly an underrated German gem.
Like to go to Warnemunde, looks a nice place and heard it spoken of highly. Passed through another place called Wismar on way back to Hamburg once - small Fishing port which I would have liked to have a look around.

Back