Ewing Grahame the chosen conduit for the SPFL to piss in

Scottish Football:

6341d24d5165a466d6b4415fff42e7f7--only-fools-and-horses-comedy.jpg

Interestingly enough there are no figures for the cash just vague threats.
Is that because if the clubs were relying on the amount we get from Cinch then their business model is fucked?

Just supposing cinch pulled out and the other clubs sued for the missing money would that make us the de facto sponsors of the league?
Imagine all the other teams wearing our crest on their sleeve B-D

And still we will 'Follow on' and put money into the other clubs. Ever since 2012, I have always said not to 'feed' these club. It will never happen as the uber fans want to see the team. I''m sure if we did this for a season, then they might be a bit more amiable towards our club and supporters/fans. I say fans as seemingly that is what I am now, as I can't manager along to games now.

The class action should be against the SPFL and not rangers I'm afraid since rangers had nothing to do with the contract. Have they missed the verbatim on the SPFL v rangers so far. The judge has basically sided with Rangers on every point raised.
I had made a coffee and that came to me as well the SPFL would have been in the dock not Rangers .

A colossal 38k per club, per season must leave a huge 'black hole' for premiership clubs. Might mean the directors bonuses or dividends won't be quite as high as normal, hell mend Rangers for sticking to the laws of the game, written by the SPFL themselves, and their principles. Shocking behaviour.

So thats why the winter break was moved. Nobody can convince me we wouldn't have beat Aberdeen and Celtic of it wasn't moved. We ended up losing Morelos, they got to buy new players and get injured players back. Can't stop going over that in my head.
Yet, unbelievably, that mob still think the football authorities in this country are against them.

I can only imagine the cheating they will need to cram in before VAR arrives in January.
If you think VAR is going to even things up you are in for a shock.
BT and Sky already just refuse to show replays of any wrong calls that go against us, and show 20 replays of everything denied them.

A sponsorship deal worth a few ginger bottles to clubs. I'm sure they'd love to get out of this deal so the league can get a proper one in place.

Back