MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A good win. Well done Bears.

Apologies to Gio. He got it right, I take back my rants. Got it spot on. Great to finish the season with silverware.

Looks like a goodbye from Shagger after all.

Our new boy Souttar did well also. Good player if we can keep him fit.

That'll do nicely. Right now it just feels like a consolation prize after Wednesday, but I know it's massive to win the Scottish Cup, especially given how long it's been since we won it.

Well done Rangers
Watch now as Tav will lift the cup with empty seats behind him on tv rather than our fans.

Brilliant. Well done Rangers, well done Gio. And farewell to a Rangers legend in Allan McGregor.

Congratulations Rangers.

This team seems to come alive in extra time doesn’t it?

Insane levels of fitness. Well deserved today, and a lovely touch by Gio to bring on McGregor at the end.

And Collum is a fucking slaaaag !!

Well in.

Delighted for Gio. A much needed trophy for both him and the club.

A Rangers manager must win trophies and it’s a big thing for Gio to now have his first in the bag. Big summer ahead and we go again next season

Bassey will obviously win MOTM. What a player. I gave it to Wright for changing the game. No problems here if you give it to Allan McGregor

Seriously what a gem of a player we have in Calvin Bassey.

We will all remember early in the 2nd half of regulation time when he just missed that double drag over with three Hearts players all over him but even then he kept possession with a deft bit of footwork.

He is going to attract so much attention......they can start the bidding at 30 big ones.

Back