Willie Collum logic

Try to give him the benefit of doubt but really it’s yet another poor performance,some terrible decisions!

Did he really let Hearts take a free kick from a Rangers offside, 5 yards inside the Rangers half?

Totally inept performance from this penis once again
According to expert in everything craigan, that was correct. Come back from offside position and the free kick is from where player touches ball. If correct it was the first correct decision the wee cheating bastard got all game
He and the rest are rats

Was it a second injury time he played when there was two stoppages. The one he got wrong when he was right next to the incident and then overturned it from a n official 50 yards away. The Diallo one was never a booking either.

No better time to call it out having won the game.

That foul on Bassey that he waved away was absolutely ridiculous, also can’t wait for VAR, Aribo shirt pull would have been pulled back for a Pen
Aye that was totally ludicrous.

McLeod and McFadden on commentary didn't even mention it, when Rangers players were questioning Collum after the free-kick was taken, the muppets said it was because the players thought it wasn't a corner.
Absolute tinpot from that pair of wallopers.

He was shocking but you can take the freekick where the player was when he received the ball, so that’s why it would have been inside our half. Happens all the time.

Few times ij tbe March hearts players pushed rangers players with both hands in the chest no free kick

He then gives free kicks to hearts where no challenge has been made

Another awful performance that nothing will get said about.

Regarding officiating decisions in our games, I’m well past being angry with officials or the SFA. I’m saving my anger for Rangers management and their inability, for whatever reason, to do anything about it. Season after season it’s getting worse. At least next season VAR is in place. That might reduce some of it.

McLeod and McFadden on commentary didn't even mention it, when Rangers players were questioning Collum after the free-kick was taken, the muppets said it was because the players thought it wasn't a corner.
Absolute tinpot from that pair of wallopers.
McLeod was too busy telling us it had been THIRTEEN YEARS......

Well Liam you clown, it's now an hour since we won it, are you going to repeat that over and over? Idiot.

I don’t think he is corrupt, just not very good. The fact he is one of the better Scottish refs is a sad reflection of the rest.

In Europe we got a fair deal with the officiating but in our own backyard we have seen a year like no other for corruption from refs. The biggest example being there injury time/ or should we just say play on till Timmy scores time. Scotland needs refs brought in from abroad for all games.

He is the most incompetent referee I have ever seen. So far out of his depth it's unbelievable. Some of his decisions today were beyond belief. Time to do something else Willie, refereeing is not for you.

Couple times Hearts players put two hands on Rangers players and pushed them to ground. One I think was 'play on'? The other was a foul to Hearts ffs

The challenge on Bassey opening minutes was a red all day for me, and Aribo should have had a pen for shirt pull at one Gordon made stud save.

Few clear dives from Hearts boy, both involving 'challenges' from Tav given as fks with Tav then on a warning.

Just a few off top of head, hes a blatant cheating little mentally challenged rat (unt.

Back