Ellis Simms

KGR98

Thought he looked a right handful won a lot in the air has pace and strength and going by his record this season can finish wonder how much Everton will want for him could be a decent rotation option for us obviously not his best game today but think that was due to lack of service over anything else

He tends to come out with a decent showing early on then falters off towards the end of games and looks like he’s dragging lorry behind him.

First ten to fifteen minutes he looked like a mini buff, Balogun bounced off him once but after that i can't think of him even having a touch of the ball, never mind making any sort of impact on the match. He's a Hearts level player at this stage of his career.

First ten to fifteen minutes he looked like a mini buff, Balogun bounced off him once but after that i can't think of him even having a touch of the ball, never mind making any sort of impact on the match. He's a Hearts level player at this stage of his career.
Exactly this.

Thought he looked a right handful won a lot in the air has pace and strength and going by his record this season can finish wonder how much Everton will want for him could be a decent rotation option for us obviously not his best game today but think that was due to lack of service over anything else
I thought we kept him pretty quiet over the course of the game but I will admit there is a player there

He’s this season Ikpeazu or however you spell it…Total carthorse and has the fitness of a bloke who just sank 6 cans and a curry.

Thought he was pish to be honest.

Back