TV review of today

peasandgravy7

I started on BBC until 2:30 when I switched to PS, the coverage was ok as Ally put the ginger whinger back in his box time and time again. My biggest gripe was Craigan who was so bias towards Hearts that I found myself shouting at the telly. He was hopeless and couldn’t praise any Rangers move without giving a Hearts angle on how good they were to stop any move etc but it was good to hear from players and management on the pitch after the match.
I never watched the game on BBC so was it even worse than Craigan or were they trying to be neutral even though they could only interview one side.

only put the volume on the BBC up when we went 2-0 up and I could listen to squeaky Liam crying away

probably wouldn't have done it if Craigan was there though, wanted to put my hand through the TV and throttle him the other night, such a depressive doom merchant

BBC coverage was amatuer.

There was almost no comm about the game.
It was full of "Last Wednesday", "This is the xxx time that xxxx club has done xxxx since 19xx", "There have only been 14 players with blond hair booked in Scottish cup finals that didn't go to extra time when it wasn't raining since 1929".

McLeod says nothing about the game going on. When Wright scored he was talking about how much Aberdeen hate Rangers!!!
It used to be you could substitute the TV coverage comms for radio comms. Today you'd be puzzled as to what was actually going on.
Sounded like an episode of Record Breakers.

Craigan on Premier was the most annoying c*nt on the planet. Six of us wached the game with a few beers, and I think everyone agreed, he talks absolute sh*te. An absolute roaster.

RangersTV for me. Tom the Comm and Ian Durrant. To be honest, Ian isn’t the best on Co-comms, but the coverage and commentary was absolutely fine - until the feed froze just as they were presented with the trophy. Switched to BBC 1 Scotland after that and they were alright as well.

RangersTV for me. Tom the Comm and Ian Durrant. To be honest, Ian isn’t the best on Co-comms, but the coverage and commentary was absolutely fine - until the feed froze just as they were presented with the trophy. Switched to BBC 1 Scotland after that and they were alright as well.
Some brutal patter throughout, but I’ll take two real Rangers men over wanks like Walker or Craigan all day every day.

Switched to bbc from premier as soon as they announced Craigan was on comms.
Always find McFadden to be fair and he said we were worthy winners.

Dreadful by premier.

Didnt get the sky planner updated to say it was running late.

Arrived home to see us getting cup back and recording cut off at full time.

I had to switch back to bbc as Craigan was a nightmare. My biggest gripe is that both stations turned down our fans.

BBC coverage was amatuer.

There was almost no comm about the game.
It was full of "Last Wednesday", "This is the xxx time that xxxx club has done xxxx since 19xx", "There have only been 14 players with blond hair booked in Scottish cup finals that didn't go to extra time when it wasn't raining since 1929".

McLeod says nothing about the game going on. When Wright scored he was talking about how much Aberdeen hate Rangers!!!
It used to be you could substitute the TV coverage comms for radio comms. Today you'd be puzzled as to what was actually going on.
Sounded like an episode of Record Breakers.
BBC were absolutely crap. I lost count of the number of times the camera was not focused on the play, left wondering what happened there. An absolute embarrassment for the BBC that there were no interviews post match, surely someone at their headquarters must be asking the question why that was the case, amateurs.

Even when McLeod did say something positive it was always qualified with a negative connotation.
Anyone else notice that?
For example comments like;
Ryan Jack caught that one perfectly, although shooting has never been a strong part of his game.
Just shows the mentality of the guy. A hater.

How many times did that fucker on BbC mention that we lost in Seville.
Or Rangers haven’t won the cup that long we don’t know about the captain lifting it and passing it on.

No you prick . Tav wanted the team to lift the cup

Stewart defending Haring getting a yellow card for his assault on Bassey by insisting "at least he didn't kick anyone in the head" was utterly pathetic.

Back