One real disappointment for me

Robbie Neilson has already swapped his runners up medal for a can of super lager.
EVrlUe4X0AADSWm.jpg

Don’t even have the energy for a witty response here… we were very, very poor today:rolleyes:

Congratulations on deserved silverware in the cabinet once again.
I was surprised Boyce and McKay both got taken off so early, thought both were giving us a few problems without really looking like scoring.
Pretty sure we would have won with or without them on the park, but it looked to me like them going off coincided with our dominance becoming total.

Don’t even have the energy for a witty response here… we were very, very poor today:rolleyes:

Congratulations on deserved silverware in the cabinet once again.

Unlucky today mate. If the Ellis chance goes in early - who knows what could happen at that point.

Delighted it was Hearts that got 3rd place and the guaranteed group stage football in Europe next year though. Hope you spend well over the summer and do us proud

I was surprised Boyce and McKay both got taken off so early, thought both were giving us a few problems without really looking like scoring.
Pretty sure we would have won with or without them on the park, but it looked to me like them going off coincided with our dominance becoming total.
Has M'Kay ever looked like scoring. Well, apart from that cracker against Celtic.

Unlucky today mate. If the Ellis chance goes in early - who knows what could happen at that point.

Delighted it was Hearts that got 3rd place and the guaranteed group stage football in Europe next year though. Hope you spend well over the summer and do us proud
That was't actually a chance. He did well to bump into the post as the ball whizzed past.

Bit harsh. Heard they ran out of Deuchars 2 hours before the match and had their Walter Scott novels confiscated by over-zealous stewards.

Ruined the whole day for me. Don’t think I’ll be back at the football again after that to be honest.

Aye it was one of those ‘what ifs’ but I feel scoring that early would have forced the issue onto you to attack so could’ve been detrimental to us as we couldn’t sustain chasing the ball when you’re keeping the ball and looking for an equaliser. After the opening 10 we offered nothing.

Ideal scenario Rangers in CL and we get EL groups, what an incredible boost that would be.

Hearts were poor today and were maybe guilty of lazily thinking the longer the game went their chances would increase
Was surprised we didn't see Ginelly until late in game so id assume he is carrying an injury

Hearts were poor today and were maybe guilty of lazily thinking the longer the game went their chances would increase
Was surprised we didn't see Ginelly until late in game so id assume he is carrying an injury
Work is going to be interesting for me on Monday, the talk was Rangers will be fatigued, everyone buzzing it went 120 mins and penalties, our chances have just gone up etc etc. There was confidence. I was never that confident and never felt the energy levels of your players was going to be a factor, I just felt we had as good a chance as we ever would due to your lack of a natural striker and us having one of our best squads in recent years.

Neither team turned in a stellar performance and the Rangers X-factor was the difference.

You didn't see him earlier because he is useless.
Bit of a thug but rubbish. Think back to the absolute sitters he's missed Vs the dhims.

Work is going to be interesting for me on Monday, the talk was Rangers will be fatigued, everyone buzzing it went 120 mins and penalties, our chances have just gone up etc etc. There was confidence. I was never that confident and never felt the energy levels of your players was going to be a factor, I just felt we had as good a chance as we ever would due to your lack of a natural striker and us having one of our best squads in recent years.

Neither team turned in a stellar performance and the Rangers X-factor was the difference.
Better fitter players mate.
Not that difficult...and less focus on thug & hoofball.

Mine is still frankfurts goalkeeper saving from Kent from 4 yards then davies panicking and shooting over the bar. I will never get over that.

Still fucking love rangers though.

If it's any consolation Hearts have probably exceeded your expectations this season and the guaranteed European matches can be great nights to look forward to

If it's any consolation Hearts have probably exceeded your expectations this season and the guaranteed European matches can be great nights to look forward to
Third and group European football definitely exceeded what I thought we would be capable of. We can’t afford to be complacent next season, if we want to keep our status as the superior medium-sized fish in the league.

Back