Rangers will be in pot 1 of the Europa if we drop out the champions league

Great news.

I honestly feel we can win a European Trophy within the next 5 years
Hopefully worst case scenario we do a celtic and finish 3rd in the group which would give us a crack at the conference league post Christmas.

The foundations are in place. We should be in Europe post Christmas on a regular basis. Failing to do so should be the new failing to make the group stages.

4 years ago we were unseeded for the 2nd qualifying round and drew Osijek.

The effort. The levels we’ve gone through to turn over teams we werent meant to beat has been sensational.

To be sat watching a European Final tonight thinking, we’d beat these.

Deserved a trophy. We will keep trying.

Am I right in saying the parachute from the Champions league groups in the the Europa league stops the season after next?

That will be a bit of a pisser as we, obviously, want to win the league and go into the champions league, but it’s pretty much impossible for us to win it.

It’s not often we benefit for our own coefficients miracle but that is great news!
Budget wise, transfer planning wise, player wise, fan wise
No reason why we shouldn’t aspire to a top 2 CL finish with a favourable draw but what a safety net
Well done all

I didn’t realise until now we were absolutely guaranteed Europa league groups no matter what, I thought we’d have another qualifier if we lost CLQR3, that is good news and will allow the club a bit of flexibility when setting Gio’s budget.

We were 4th from bottom of pot 4 in 2018

What a rise
It's crazy when you put it like that.

Not only that but we've done it on our own.

The rest of Scottish Football has been a millstone round our needs but we've dragged the coefficient out the shit and got to a final!

It's fucking mental.

Back