My Gers - Route to Gold

When I bought mygers I never received the welcome email,I did get the confirmation email but I thought you were meant to get another email with links to rtv and a run down of the benefits of being a member?

Think for domestic away games they’re doing it differently otherwise it would be unfair on silver/bronze as gold would always gain more
Kind of strange they do that for domestic aways where its only 1/2 points but dont do it for euro aways where its 15.

Mind you nothing about mygers surprises me. Its like they chose the rules and points allocation by writing on a wheel of fortune and all having a go at spinning it.

If you tick all the boxes, apply for every ticket and go to every game you can - you'll probably be Gold within 3-5 years. If you buy a few extras like RTV, Edmiston House etc. - you definitely will.

For the most part, Gold MyGers members aren't cheating anybody. They've just been to loads of games for 5 years.
Don’t get why the wee man isn’t in gold. He’s on cccs for the past 5 seasons gets at least 3 away tickets each year gets all cup and European yet is only on 1300 my gers. Buys a shitload eh tops and a programme every game

When is the 3 year coming into affect ?
This coming season

Don’t get why the wee man isn’t in gold. He’s on cccs for the past 5 seasons gets at least 3 away tickets each year gets all cup and European yet is only on 1300 my gers. Buys a shitload eh tops and a programme every game

No points for buying strips or programmes at the game. Need to order them online to get the points (programmes that is!)

25 points for standard annual RTV subscription.
No MyGers points for store purchases.
Hi. You are quite correct that the ’standard’ RTV annual subscription is 25 points, but if you purchase the ’unlimited’ package (with a vpn) then you are rewarded with 40 points.
As for the Rangers Store, perhaps I should have been more precise. I collect programmes and buy them from Rangers direct, so I referred to the process as the ’Rangers Store’, as you receive 1 point for a programme.

This coming season

No points for buying strips or programmes at the game. Need to order them online to get the points (programmes that is!)
Happy days! Hopefully I will slingshot up into silver and can build from there !

The going to 3 years is a joke and it’s simply to incentivise newer members to buy additional stuff while taking away the rewards for those who have actually had a solid purchase history for xxxx years.

MyGers shouldn’t be a rolling programme ever, it should have been from a point in time with no years dropping off, that’s a true loyalty scheme.

I've done one Euro away and I'm Gold. Going to Ibrox every game is the meat of it.
Is it really? We’ve been season ticket holders for 22 years - bar the spivs season boycott -, go to all home games, CCS all that time, and Mygers since inception, and still apparently on 1700+ points - nowhere near gold.

Is it really? We’ve been season ticket holders for 22 years - bar the spivs season boycott -, go to all home games, CCS all that time, and Mygers since inception, and still apparently on 1700+ points - nowhere near gold.
1616 points is Gold start point.

You're on 1700 points? You're well in gold.

Being realistic does anyone know how long it takes to get from Bronze to Gold.

Feels like an impossible task as no doubt by the time you get to gold the thresholds will move out further.
Years ,I’m Gold and I’ve been a session ticket holder since 1998. I’ve attended all home games included cup games ( all euro comps )

I’m not really sure why the scramble to be gold domestically , I got 6 away tickets 2 of which were second ballots and hibs was the only half decent one, I was in the hearts end high gold the last game of the season while bronze were in the Rangers end

Yeah sorry, as said got my numbers wrong - 1370 - hopefully my point still stands, given numbers involved, just going to games at Ibrox is unlikely ever to move you through from Bronze to Gold.

If you only go to home games then it doesnt really matter what tier you're in? It's only applicable for away games and games at Hampden

I’m not really sure why the scramble to be gold domestically , I got 6 away tickets 2 of which were second ballots and hibs was the only half decent one, I was in the hearts end high gold the last game of the season while bronze were in the Rangers end
Gold is on only good for European aways.

Yeah, just domestic away we don’t do.

That's 150 points that you won't have. Add in Euro aways and you'll see why you're not gold.

As I said it doesn't really make a difference to you being silver/gold if you're not doing away games

If you only go to home games then it doesnt really matter what tier you're in? It's only applicable for away games and games at Hampden
My point originally was in reply to the suggestion that primarily going to all games at Ibrox was likely to see you move from bronze through to gold - the question of the OP.

I’d question that, given experience - think in reality, given numbers of current season ticket holders, CCCS, MyGers etc. - relying on Ibrox games to move you in front of significant numbers to get to gold is unlikely in current circs.

Has the 3 years rolling been confirmed anywhere, most people have already renewed, surely al the information should be available before people do that

My point originally was in reply to the suggestion that primarily going to all games at Ibrox was likely to see you move from bronze through to gold - the question of the OP.

I’d question that, given experience - think in reality, given numbers of current season ticket holders, CCCS, MyGers etc. - relying on Ibrox games to move you in front of significant numbers to get to gold is unlikely in current circs.

Yeah you're right, without doing away games (euro or domestic) you'll not be in Gold.

Tbh that's the way it should be and rewards those who do go to those games.

When I bought mygers I never received the welcome email,I did get the confirmation email but I thought you were meant to get another email with links to rtv and a run down of the benefits of being a member?
Yeah that happened to me too. If you keep emailing them they will reply a few months later only answering half your questions

I missed out on Gold by roughly 40 points at the start of the season.

Pretty sure the difference was 5 seasons worth of friendlies which I never signed up for. (I had been to the odd with my girls which I did accrue points for)

If you ticked for CCCS, away ticket scheme and friendlies for 5 seasons you would have made gold by the skin of your teeth. Europe wouldn’t have been required but would certainly made life easier points wise.

I’ve not been a member of the TC since the mid 00’s and ended up with two Euro aways + the final which if poor for those travelling abroad all the time.

I'm going to be joining MYGERS for the first time this forthcoming season,do you get points from previous seasons ?

As i've been to all home games ( including friendlies ) and bought merchandise over the last five years or so.

I'm going to be joining MYGERS for the first time this forthcoming season,do you get points from previous seasons ?

As i've been to all home games ( including friendlies ) and bought merchandise over the last five years or so.

If you've purchased the tickets through your Rangers number then you'll get points. Nothing for merchandise though

I've done one Euro away and I'm Gold. Going to Ibrox every game is the meat of it.

I must have points missed out from a season when MyGers started as Im mid silver and my ST has been used every home game for about 7 seasons

I signed up for MyGers as an international bear. As i can't get a ST, i thought it would help strengthen my support and link to the club.

I thought it was a great way to engage with the broader Rangers support.

Sadly, like a lot of things from Bisgrove, the objective has been a bit of a cash grab and it's not tailored in anyway for bears living outside Europe. It's a waste of time sadly.

Great system for the bears who go every week (and they fully deserve to be top of the list for tickets) but no real value in there for Bears who can't go every week.

Back