Absolutely outraged at this behaviour at a primary school

Mums a Catholic, Dad a Ger. 1 out of 601 pupils at RC school in the 90’s in south side of Glasgow. Had to fight my way through plenty of them - too many times. %^*& that place, get it nipped in the bud swiftly and early mate. There’s no level too low for them. All the best.

Get a crew..balaclava up...go through their door middle of night and drag whole family out into a deserted field somewhere..make them dig their own grave but then leave them in middle of nowhere and drive home.
Bet the wee fek doesn't ever do it again.
Whit??...is that just too much?

My 6 year old son was attacked today at school by one of the kids in his class because he said he supported Rangers. One of the Tim kids punched him several times in his face and neck. (I might add that there’s an RC primary less than 100 yards away but there somehow are 5 Tims in his class,) While I am very much anti Celtic I have told him repeatedly if other kids in your class support other teams that’s absolutely fine. I am absolutely fucking raging. We are contacting the Head Teacher tomorrow to say if she doesn’t do something about it we’re going to the Education Department at Glasgow City Council and kicking up absolute %^*&.
Punch %^*& out the faithers and they wont come near your kid again

Get a crew..balaclava up...go through their door middle of night and drag whole family out into a deserted field somewhere..make them dig their own grave but then leave them in middle of nowhere and drive home.
giphy.gif

Nah, force the parents to wash, get a job, and toilet in an indoor facility - they'll hate every minute.

I went to Greenfields in govan many many moons ago. Sure Constantine’s was just across the street. We used to battle those c_unts at least once a week. Changed days I suppose.

Love to your wee fella mate. Hope you get it sorted.

Last thing we need is the young generation going through now and the past events of the divide.

Sorry to hear your son has had some bother. As for the people saying get the media involved in with 6 year olds fighting???? Feel bad but I actually did laugh at some of those comments. What have we become :oops:
Attacking the dad with a hammer is the best option according to some. That way the kid grows up without a dad for a few years because he's in jail for murder/GBH. What's not to like?

My 6 year old son was attacked today at school by one of the kids in his class because he said he supported Rangers. One of the Tim kids punched him several times in his face and neck. (I might add that there’s an RC primary less than 100 yards away but there somehow are 5 Tims in his class,) While I am very much anti Celtic I have told him repeatedly if other kids in your class support other teams that’s absolutely fine. I am absolutely fucking raging. We are contacting the Head Teacher tomorrow to say if she doesn’t do something about it we’re going to the Education Department at Glasgow City Council and kicking up absolute %^*&.
Yes but you’re kid must have done something to them first.

Sorry to hear your son has had some bother. As for the people saying get the media involved in with 6 year olds fighting???? Feel bad but I actually did laugh at some of those comments. What have we become :oops:
Okay, but if it were an RC kid bullied or beaten in a non-dom school?
I’m already getting angry just imagining the headlines.

With respect, it’s not the worst thing to happen in a primary school in the past 24 hours.
With respect, that isn’t in doubt but it really isn’t anything to do with this situation.
Are you suggesting the abused kid is lucky?
It could easily be that this isn’t the way the kid sees it, he might be terrified to go ti school.

Okay, but if it were an RC kid bullied or beaten in a non-dom school?
I’m already getting angry just imagining the headlines.

I have never read a story in a newspaper about specific 6 year olds fighting or bullying each other. Have you? Let’s get real for a minute, this stuff goes on all the time.

That’s not to belittle the OP’s wee fella the school need to intervene and if they don’t his boy will have to learn to hit the wee shits back.

I have never read a story in a newspaper about specific 6 year olds fighting or bullying each other. Have you? Let’s get real for a minute, this stuff goes on all the time.

That’s not to belittle the OP’s wee fella the school need to intervene and if they don’t his boy will have to learn to hit the wee shits back.
Correct. And he will be told that by me .

Poor wee man

It’s dog eat dog mind you. Tell him to leather them. Otherwise it will most probably happen again.

Must be horrid for too mate

Too Far .funny though.

The more we let this shit happen the more fair game we become. Personally id drill it into your boy in no uncertain terms if the wee pape puts his hands on him again to leather him clean in the gub n dont stop until they stop. Had the same shit with ma wee girl who was scared of another lassie. No anymore. Important for him to realise if he doesnt stick up for himsel it will happen more frequently with more folk, get it nipped in the bud.

Take it up with the local snp (probably) and see what happens or get this into the media (ffs) no chance, i would be visiting the father of this little animal accompanied with a baseball bat but you know where that would get you in this shitty little country, or you could try contacting the clubs PR department with this little story
Why would the club give a %^*&? No offence to the OPs issues

I went to Greenfields in govan many many moons ago. Sure Constantine’s was just across the street. We used to battle those c_unts at least once a week. Changed days I suppose.

I went to greenfield primary too and at the time St Constantine was across the road. There was nae battling when I was there mind you. Just the odd square go because all the kids lived together in the same streets but got separated to go to school.
I stayed just off Arklet Road and there were three of us the same age stayed within 50 metres of each other. I went to greenfield, the second to St Constantine and the third to St Jeromes.
Bizarre stuff when you’re 6 years old.

Last edited:
Take it up with the local snp (probably) and see what happens or get this into the media (ffs) no chance, i would be visiting the father of this little animal accompanied with a baseball bat but you know where that would get you in this shitty little country, or you could try contacting the clubs PR department with this little story

The club don't care when the media lie about our fans. They're not going to get involved over a child being punched in school.

If you're not happy with the outcome of the metting with the HT, get in touch with the director of education.

Schools will do anything for you when the DoE breathes down their neck.

Very politely knock on the parents doors and tell them to sort it out or you’ll be forced to sort it out.

Mate I sympathise with you. We told our kids someone hits you hit back. Schools don’t like it but what you going to do can’t please everyone.
My boy is 8 and seems to be in bother all the time. He has been in god knows how many fights. He seems to think it’s his duty to bop anyone who bothers him or his three pals. They are thick as thieves and if it’s not him it’s one of the other three. Kids fight over anything. Last fight was who had the best match attax football card.:oops:
My advice speak to the father. Let him know your not happy. If he responds the correct way he’ll apologise and speak to his boy. If not then warn him next time your cracking him.
I might just have been lucky as any dads I’ve spoken to have been brand new and any bother stopped.

Mate I sympathise with you. We told our kids someone hits you hit back. Schools don’t like it but what you going to do can’t please everyone.
My boy is 8 and seems to be in bother all the time. He has been in god knows how many fights. He seems to think it’s his duty to bop anyone who bothers him or his three pals. They are thick as thieves and if it’s not him it’s one of the other three. Kids fight over anything. Last fight was who had the best match attax football card.:oops:
My advice speak to the father. Let him know your not happy. If he responds the correct way he’ll apologise and speak to his boy. If not then warn him next time your cracking him.
I might just have been lucky as any dads I’ve spoken to have been brand new and any bother stopped.
My 5 year old has been told the same.

Anyone hits you, you hit them back.

Bullies soon learn

Have the dads youve spoken to been bitter scum fans though as the father of this child must be . For this child to attack the OP's son for supporting Rangers is something he must have learned in the home that Rangers=bad .

told a Hibs Da at my sons football not to let his son grow up to be the same level of prick he is the other day, was very pleasing

Hibs Da's son wouldn't shut the f*ck up about "stinking Rangers" at my sons training session.

The general level of seethe I have seen from some people at even my son for wearing a Rangers top has been pretty staggering to me.

Boxing would be my advice added bonus you can do pad and bag work as bonding time as well at home my 2 (son and daughter) were hitting pads from about the age of 4, great for hand eye coordination and movement.
Definitely. Done boxing when I was 8 until 14, loved the training and the discipline. Doesn't hurt to know how to ko people when required too.

Have the dads youve spoken to been bitter scum fans though as the father of this child must be . For this child to attack the OP's son for supporting Rangers is something he must have learned in the home that Rangers=bad .
I’ve have absolutely no idea what they are mate. The fathers I’ve had to speak to were brand new and gave one of the boys a telling off and made him apologise at the gate to my boy.The other dad apologised (boy was older) and said he won’t be bothering my boy and his pals again. Thankfully he hasn’t.
To be honest any bother he’s been in has been childish pish but the wee fella especially has been told not to stand and take it. To his credit he appears not to be.

Not something new.....................I went to Victoria Drive High, at Scotstoun Show Grounds we went there to play foootball / rugby also sharing the stables (where we changed, Scotstoun was getting modernised) a class from St Thomas Aquianas came in and the usual exchange of words lead to a guy called Sammy Humphries sorting the whole bunch of Bheadrattlers out.
What a day we went back along Danes Drive giving it big licks, Sammy our Hero

I’m not asking anybody mate. I’m just sharing or offloading. So angry. Particularly in the week after a great week for the club and him (he played on the pitch at Ibrox and we had the two finals), and in particular it’s taken a long while to get him properly supporting the club, largely because of this group of 4 or 5 wee Tims in his class, and now this happens.
You'll probably find that the tims in his class have been expelled from Catholic education and dumped into the nearest school.

not enough imo

I had a similar situation with my young cousins son, although it wasn’t football related.

My cousin is on her own and the lads dad is a helmet so she really didn’t have anyone in the home to deal with it. I approached the other lads father and spoke to him about his sons actions and that it needed to stop as it wasn’t doing anyone any favours, his reaction was unreal. He got his son and absolutely went through him in front of me, probably to the point I think he went a bit too far but maybe a harsh lesson in life for the youngster. Now the two lads are good pals and stay over at each other’s houses etc

Speaking in a civil manner is definitely the way forward as the parent probably won’t have any idea of their kids actions.

I went to greenfield primary too and at the time St Constantine was across the road. There was nae battling when I was there mind you. Just the odd square go because all the kids lived together in the same streets but got separated to go to school.
I stayed just off Arklet Road and there were three of us the same age stayed within 50 metres of each other. I went to greenfield, the second to St Constantine and the third to St Jeromes.
Bizarre stuff when you’re 6 years old.
Used to pish in your swimming pool lol.

Many years ago my Sons cousin was expelled from the RC school and was put into the non-sectarian school. The cousin was a rank bad one showing early stages of the behaviour we know them so well for.
At a parent/teacher night we expressed our concern that he might rope our Son into his antics and asked the teacher to keep a watch on him. The teacher in hushed tones told us it is standard practice for RC schools to dump unruly children and even under achieving kids to non RC schools to enhance their own performance ratings.
Vile and corrupt behaviour that I'm sure still goes on now. Perhaps this is why your Sons assailant does not attend the local bhigot factory.

Some of the advise on here is ridiculous, from one extreme to the other.

I didnt know anything about sectarianism when I started school and my parents certainly never taught me how to sing catholic dogs eat the frogs, learned it at school itself and not from the teachers.

OP, certainly don't be going to the media, it won't do you any favours and certainly not your young lad.

Definitely. Done boxing when I was 8 until 14, loved the training and the discipline. Doesn't hurt to know how to ko people when required too.
Exactly mate nobody expects an uppercut, my boy was quite wee for his age (no now right enough) although he never went to training I had for a while when I was a kid so it was all pad and footwork .
His mum got called up to the school as he had an situation with the his class bully my heart sank, up till I heard he had punched him about the playground for setting about one of his pals.

Many years ago my Sons cousin was expelled from the RC school and was put into the non-sectarian school. The cousin was a rank bad one showing early stages of the behaviour we know them so well for.
At a parent/teacher night we expressed our concern that he might rope our Son into his antics and asked the teacher to keep a watch on him. The teacher in hushed tones told us it is standard practice for RC schools to dump unruly children and even under achieving kids to non RC schools to enhance their own performance ratings.
Vile and corrupt behaviour that I'm sure still goes on now. Perhaps this is why your Sons assailant does not attend the local bhigot factory.
i worked in education for 13 years, and that's bang on the money.

Back