Blackpool True Blues End of Season Party 2022

Nacho Novo

The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Weekend - Blackpool True Blues End of Season Party on Saturday 4 June 2022

"We are happy to announce that this year's End of Season Party will be taking place on Saturday 4th June 2022.

Anyone who has paid for tickets from the previous cancelled parties who did not ask for a refund will automatically receive tickets for this one. If you can no longer attend then please send a message to the page and we will be happy to send you a refund.

Tickets cost £15. To purchase via PayPal, use the address party@blackpooltrueblues.co.uk and use the friends and family option. Please also leave your address details so we are able to send tickets to you.

To purchase via bank transfer, please send a message to the page and we will be happy to help.

Tickets will be sent out from April onwards.

Fingers crossed we will finally be able to host the party after a very long wait since the last one!"

Over 1,100 tickets now sold and counting!

Who's all going this year?

Last edited:
For anybody interested also..

Burnley is near by to Blackpool..

Pendle Sons Of Ulster L.O.L 25 have their Queens Platinum Jubilee Parade through the day..

:)

Will give this thread another bump as there are still tickets available to buy. Hopefully we sell it out. Would be a good ask on the back of Seville and The Scottish Cup Final.

Honestly not too sure what the capacity of the venue is but I don't imagine it will be too far off a sell out. I'll try and find out venue capacity/tickets sold details later on today.

A lot of Rangers fans will have taken the week of The Queen's Platinum Jubilee off work and heading down south to celebrate it.

Can't imagine the SNP will exactly want to go all out for it up here!

Worth noting that tickets will not be available on the door and must be ordered in advance, although some may be available in the Gallant Pioneer.

Honestly not too sure what the capacity of the venue is but I don't imagine it will be too far off a sell out. I'll try and find out venue capacity/tickets sold details later on today.

A lot of Rangers fans will have taken the week of The Queen's Platinum Jubilee off work and heading down south to celebrate it.

Can't imagine the SNP will exactly want to go all out for it up here!
Around 1200 sold capacity is 1500

Around 1200 sold capacity is 1500
and @temperance

Don't know which one of you runs the Blackpool True Blues RSC page, but would someone be able to put out an updated post across social media about how many tickets remain? I think a lot of fans are just assuming it's now sold out.

Would be good to try and sell the remaining 300 tickets before next week, it's going in fast!

The Arthur Numan Loyal RSC Milngavie Will be there as usual - 50 seater
Westwood rangers havnt been down for a few years now.

going to NARSA in Vegas next week so won’t be there this year either - I’m sure I won’t miss it but hope everyone has a belter

and @temperance

Don't know which one of you runs the Blackpool True Blues RSC page, but would someone be able to put out an updated post across social media about how many tickets remain? I think a lot of fans are just assuming it's now sold out.

Would be good to try and sell the remaining 300 tickets before next week, it's going in fast!

and @temperance

It's no longer me mate, but I will pass the message on.

Hopefully not derailing the thread too much but is taking a dog to Blackpool a bad idea? Probably the only way I'd convince the other half to take us. T'internet says the piers are dog friendly and some of the b&bs allow pets. Kinda goes against what I've said previously when reviewing some B&Bs in Blackpool and saying I I still prefer men let my dug stay in this. Also, is this event over 18 only?

Unfortunately a week early for me as i will be in Blackpool next weekend to commemorate the 40th anniversary of The Falklands War so will pop in then for a few beers.

Hopefully not derailing the thread too much but is taking a dog to Blackpool a bad idea? Probably the only way I'd convince the other half to take us. T'internet says the piers are dog friendly and some of the b&bs allow pets. Kinda goes against what I've said previously when reviewing some B&Bs in Blackpool and saying I I still prefer men let my dug stay in this. Also, is this event over 18 only?

If you can find a dog friendly hotel I would say that's ok. And I'm sure it's 14+.

Plenty dog friendly hotels. I’m sure also some of the gay hotels allow dogs also given you’ve said you prefer men.

Back