They booked up thinking they would get to the final

I was speaking to a gent who was over in Tirana for work and he said he saw these clownsxin town. Also said there was a fair bit of "boxing" going on between the Dutch, Italians and a good few locals.

Wonder what gave them the confidence to that given they havent won a single knockout tie in 18 years?

An absolute embrassment in Europe and, to anyone outside of Scotland, a diddy club. Utter cannon fodder.
The only good bit about them in the CL is the absolute pastings they take. There's going to be 6 or 7 goals in all their games while they score fųck all.

Some of us did after Dortmund TBF

But we actually got there, round them!
Dortmund was Rd of 32 of the Europa (Dortmund were 2nd in the Bundesliga) so you can see why people booked

Meanwhile Paedo FC who had been knocked out of 2 Euro competitions earlier in the season were getting pumped by some unknown Norwegian mob

I seen a few of them on FB saying they think flange will get them to the quarters of the CL

any Celtic fan with a tad bit of footballing knowledge must be fearing an embarrassment in the CL no way can u play that headless chicken style play and not take a good tanking

I’m holding off getting too cocky. Going forward they are half decent so I wouldn’t be suprised if they sneaked a few games especially at home when teams who don’t need a win will go through the motions and get caught out

I'm not a gambler but I'm trying unsuccessfully to find out the odds on the tramp's exiting the CL pointless. Not even waiting to see who they draw.

They will probably book up for the Copa America final as well. Another tournament they have no wins in and no chance of winning. Then onto some American sports.

"Haw Finnbar, when's Ra wurld serious finals?"

Aye, but even if we didn't reach the final, and you did go, you would be more low key about it. These fucking weirdos give it the full yahoo-love-us tour repertoir.

Yeah very weird. Met a few Hammers fans who just went on a wee holiday but it's spain... not Albania.

Surely they must be presented with a trophy to mark their unique achievement of being papped out of all 3 competitions?

Had I known Feyenoord were going to reach the final, I wouldn't have minded Europe's Punchbags being their opponent.

Wonder what gave them the confidence to that given they havent won a single knockout tie in 18 years?

An absolute embrassment in Europe and, to anyone outside of Scotland, a diddy club. Utter cannon fodder.

My wife (nae pics) is friends with one of them (they work together) and on a night out recently the Tim piped up with pish about us losing in Seville. I duly reminded her that her team hadn't won a knockout game in Europe since 2004 and that they are a national embarrassment. Her response? Ach well I only care about the league anyway......yep and that's why you are cannon fodder.

Aye, but even if we didn't reach the final, and you did go, you would be more low key about it. These fucking weirdos give it the full yahoo-love-us tour repertoir.

There were 2 of them in Lisbon Airport departures last Thursday. In the full green and grey. We were ripping the utter pish out of them. Standard holiday attire for that mob. Holiday and funeral and wedding and court date etc etc

Back