Aaron Ramsey's Juve Contract Set To Be Terminated

Would you take Ramsey on a permanent contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bounty Hunter

Official Ticketer
Not surprised at this. Fair to say if it wasn't for injuries, things would've went much better. Still a good player. Question marks remain over his fitness though. Would you take him on a permanent deal? (Presuming it's within our wage structure etc).

Last edited:
I really like him he seems like a good genuine guy and on his day is a hell of a player but I think as a club we're entering a new and exciting era and we'll hopefully be looking at a different model for transfers.

There are too many risks with this even on a free transfer.

I was on the fence on whether I wanted to keep him throughout his time here but now that the seasons come and gone you have to say it was a gamble that didn't pay off.

Why gamble again?

GVB used Ramsey sparingly which tells its own story. Obviously, he's a very good player and if 1) he was fully fit, 2) his fitness could be relied on and 3) his wages were something we could afford then I would want to keep him.

However, I suspect that none of the three conditions above can be met.

He has the touch and the mind but too fragile and too expensive.

The loan made sense as it was low risk due to being low wage!

Not surprised at this. Fair to say if it wasn't injuries, things would've went much better. Still a good player. Question marks remain over his fitness though. Would you take him on a permanent deal? (Presuming it's within our wage structure etc).
Absolutely not. Lowry offered so much more than Ramsey did for us and was much more exciting to watch. I would rather we put our faith in him.

Ffs don’t waste our weekend with this pish he shouldn’t have been nowhere near us from the get go
Our Shane Duffy moment big reputation turned out a fukin dud

If you could guarantee his fitness then defo but he’d probably miss 3/4 of the season and he’s the wrong end of 30.

Hope he gets himself sorted out though. Seems like a good bloke.

If it were incentivized more towards a "pay as you play" structure with a moderate base wage within our pay scale, then I would take a risk on it for a 2 year basis. A full pre-season and good run of games may be what he needs. He is a quality player, but we have yet to see it.

I'd have him back but it's not going to happen and it's probably for the best.

A section of the support simply won't forgive him for that penalty.
I don’t think that’s the case. Anyone can miss a penalty.

Most people realise though that it would be nuts to pay Ramsay a lot of money to play for a quarter of a season.

Back