Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happen to be passing through Nottingham city centre tonight. Their wee crowds of celebrating fans are cute, nothing on Glasgow last year or Seville.

It's bizarre, if you finish second you get a pat on the back and apart from the trillions of pounds, you get nothing.

Strange?
5568.jpg

that's Cardiff a few years ago with their trophy for finishing 2nd in the Championship :D

Stuart Pearce looks like he's in good nick for 60. Still looks like he could put in some boots and play. I'm not suggesting he should replace Barisic.

Yeah because Forest definitely won’t be able to recruit in the summer, they won’t have a pot to piss in what with just getting promoted to the EPL.
Fulham spent £100m after getting promoted a few years ago & were nowhere near good enough & were thoroughly embarrassing.

Having a lot of money doesn’t mean anything.

Who’s the fanny of a presenter. Recognise his face as an ex player

Just worked out it’s David Prutton who spent most of his career at Forest.

Along with Pearce and that big German hoor who also played for Forest. Not that most impartial of panels

5568.jpg

that's Cardiff a few years ago with their trophy for finishing 2nd in the Championship :D

I might be wrong on this, but I think it’s Warnock’s fault the trophy for finishing 2nd came to being. Pretty sure I recall him moaning about not getting anything for promotion when his Sheffield United side finished 2nd in the mid-2000’s, and since then there’s been a trophy for finishing 2nd in the Championship.

Fucking oddball.

Was talking to a Greek fella in work the other day and he was telling me all about the Forest owner.

I was astounded that I’d never heard half the shit he was accused/involved, “alleged” drug trafficking, bribery, intimidation of witnesses and referees, nice guy.

Game was dire
Finals are getting really crap. Look at the number this year that have been low scoring

Europa 1-1
Scottish cup 0-0
Fa cup 0-0
League cup 0-0
Champions league 1-0
Play off 1-0
Conference league 1-0

Can’t remember a season with finals as bad

Was talking to a Greek fella in work the other day and he was telling me all about the Forest owner.

I was astounded that I’d never heard half the shit he was accused/involved, “alleged” drug trafficking, bribery, intimidation of witnesses and referees, nice guy.

After reading that one can only conclude that he’s either made some enemies that are trying to frame him, or he’s some sort of Greek Teflon Don.

Supported Stevie G’s foundation, so he can’t be that bad

what happens if say forest get into europe

Can they play olympiakos?

Fulham spent £100m after getting promoted a few years ago & were nowhere near good enough & were thoroughly embarrassing.

Having a lot of money doesn’t mean anything.

Burnley are in financial trouble too after being in the Premiership, but that is more because they got bought by American asset strippers.

These American asset strippers shouldn't be allowed to buy football teams in the UK, the Glazers are another example, they have leeched and asset stripped huge sums of money out of Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back