Pitch after Harry Styles

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
What state will the pitch be in after Harry Styles?

All the work done last year could be for nothing.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-on/harry-styles-glasgow-show-Ibrox-24168284

Looks like @humpz profile has bitten the dust after a bit of a spat in the thread linked earlier in the thread. No idea what that was all about, I enjoyed his posts.
He was accused of not being who he had us believe he was by a new member in a pretty vociferous way. New member wanted him to come clean and admit who he really was, basically was called out for not actually being connected to the club at all. Admin got involved and they both seem to have disappeared along with the thread.

He was accused of not being who he had us believe he was by a new member in a pretty vociferous way. New member wanted him to come clean and admit who he really was, basically was called out for not actually being connected to the club at all. Admin got involved and they both seem to have disappeared along with the thread.
Crazy stuff. So humpz really wasn't one of our pitch guys? Surely he wasn't a mad fantasist, but then again nothing in this world surprises me anymore.

I was the groundsman at Dumbarton a couple of years ago, obviously not now as it's a coup, but I spoke with him privately and he certainly was who he said he was. I personally will miss his posts about the pitch. Poor show.

I was always for THESE events at Ibrox but as I get older I’m beginning to not like the likes of these pop like bands messing about in our home.
What do you think they’re going to do, ruin the carpets and turn the Scottish cup upside down?

The club will be making 100k’s for using an empty space. We’ve got a massive stadium in a major UK city, why wouldn’t we hold concerts? Arsenal, City, Hampden etc all doing it in recent weeks.

You wouldn't think 3 weeks ago or so we were in a European final. FF seems so happy and positive right now, happy, happy.

Had to Google Harry Styles (never heard of him).

Wiki says he appeared on X Factor.

Explains everything. :))
To be fair to him he was in the worlds biggest boy band for years and he's had some above average solo songs. He's a massive draw.

But being a grunge fan myself he's not my cup of tea. Just hoping we're making a good amount of money for opening our pitch and stadium to everyone (including celtic fans who have previous for damaging our home)

To be fair to him he was in the worlds biggest boy band for years and he's had some above average solo songs. He's a massive draw.

But being a grunge fan myself he's not my cup of tea. Just hoping we're making a good amount of money for opening our pitch and stadium to everyone (including celtic fans who have previous for damaging our home)
Tbf to him? I'm out mate honestly, boy bands are fuckin shite (excuse my French).

Personally I’m looking forward to being in the stadium mid season, even if I’m doing it for the wife.

oh-yeah-sure.gif

Back