One For The Jakey Tims Thread

Groundhog Day is really sh*te for Bill Murray in this version!
Just imagine if you win the EL or even just get to the final…

bath-tub-bath.gif

Looks like Wurzel Gummidge wearing a St. Patrick’s Day comedy leprechaun outfit.
What the France were his shoes like on Sunday? Green trainers in the Directors Box - very classy!
Must have got them cheap from a, "Have I got a deal for you man."

Why does the camera man always need to find him in the crowd. Is it to let the Care Home know that he is safe? He needs to be pitied so he should be left alone.

The only things that I like that are green are grass and dollars.

Hamilton used to be a staunch area. Shame to hear it’s now infested.
Passed through the other day and the town centre was covered in Green Brigade graffiti. A sorry sight.

I grew up close to Hamilton, but in an area with very few of them. Perhaps unfairly I always thought it was infested by comparison.

Seen an ex captain, don’t know who as I couldn’t bring my self to read the actual story, is claiming they as a club hate extended shutdowns of football , insinuating “ they never stop”. Suggestion is they could play in perpetuity.
Getting your arse handed in Europe every year indicates the idiocy of this claim.
As does the cesspit club courting cabinet ministers to get the league shut down to aid their recruitment and recovery , and stifle the momentum of their rivals.
“ They never stop talking shite”

Hamilton used to be a staunch area. Shame to hear it’s now infested.
I grew up in Hamilton (70's/80's) and always thought it was kinda 60-40 in our favour.

Never felt the town was overly staunch, although some areas were obviously a bit more civilised than others.

The big downside to Hamilton when I was a boy was 'The Auld Toon', a particularly vile ghetto full of the loathsome coonts we have to share oxygen with.

Back