Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Apologies mate, I know you mean well.
Spotlight work in the background, getting info and passing it on. Don't think they would be comfortable sitting in court with their faces know to all. I've seen posts with threats to life to spotlight members. I may be totally wrong in this instance.

I've thought similar of Patrick McGuire of Thompsons Solicitors. He and his legal team need protecting too.

I've thought similar of Patrick McGuire of Thompsons Solicitors. He and his legal team need protecting too.
Would have thought anyone threatening or attacking a Solicitor for this case is likely to get longer in jail than the actual paedophiles. It would also bring a lot of unwanted attention to the case that the attacker was trying to derail.

All the relevant information will be duplicated and stored safely so the case wouldn't stop if anything happened to Patrick McGuire.

BN94 & Grigo Y I just wish you boys could be at the table for Thomsons on the Class Action trial in order to ensure that Thomsons rep remembers every detail to respond to the defendants counsel as you guys have this knowledge off by heart and would be switched on .
If only PS had this scum evidence and they had lost it, then the scum's problem would have disappeared courtesy of SNP/PS. Effigies anyone?
In the event of a successful outcome and the compensation awards if the scum could struggle to pay as NO INSURANCE company should be liable for that kind of payout, I have no doubt their fans would organise a collection/go fund me page to contribute thus condoning the action/crime as they have done at present with deflection tactics.

I'm pretty sure thompsons brief has been briefed by the spotlight briefs.

What I find strange is companies like addidas were so quick to condem and drop Kurt zouma for kicking a cat but they seem silent and ok to have their name linked with this story.
Adidas have picked their side. They don’t deserve a penny from any decent human being. They were made aware and chose to ignore it.

I used to always buy their trainers. I never will again. They are the new LBG.

BN94 & Grigo Y I just wish you boys could be at the table for Thomsons on the Class Action trial in order to ensure that Thomsons rep remembers every detail to respond to the defendants counsel as you guys have this knowledge off by heart and would be switched on .
If only PS had this scum evidence and they had lost it, then the scum's problem would have disappeared courtesy of SNP/PS. Effigies anyone?
In the event of a successful outcome and the compensation awards if the scum could struggle to pay as NO INSURANCE company should be liable for that kind of payout, I have no doubt their fans would organise a collection/go fund me page to contribute thus condoning the action/crime as they have done at present with deflection tactics.
Reference your first paragraph. We know that certain parts of Spotlight’s research has been used for evidence.

Scottish legal system is corrupt and under the control of the Nationalist SNP Govt hence the delays and light sentences for convicted paedos

You just know the SNP are hoping to delay as long as possible to hope the CFC employees and directors all die and the cases are not heard

The victims as usual in this cesspit are collateral damage

Shame on the SNP and all their voters who keep them in power

People in Scotland need to do more, this whole disgusting saga has went on long enough. I always thought the Law was there to protect the innocent, maybe I am thinking this way because I went to the wrong school.

What happened to 'Justice for all', the mental stress and apparent never ending pain placed on the victims is nothing short of deplorable.

Don’t particularly want to get involved in the numbers debate but I’ll add this, it’s pretty well known that the Priest in a large RC Church in Glasgow’s West End was told to “tone down” the pro SNP preaching from the pulpit after a number of parishioners complained of his blatant electioneering and pro SNP intervention.
In a situation where many still accept their Priest’s word as law with only a few willing to demur it’s easy to see why it’s believed there is a “Catholic block vote”.

Like Ive already posted. They dont have the numbers to win an election by themselves but they do have the numbers to influence the outcome.

With regards to the exposure of what went on at Celtic Boys Club, in a way it may be better if the media don't report it as a drip, drip story, in the news every other day, as the general idiots public will get bored of it and ignore it. (Shameful but probably true).
if however, it is reported when the class action case takes place as an explosive front page revelation, it may well have a bigger impact on the public psyche.

Like Ive already posted. They dont have the numbers to win an election by themselves but they do have the numbers to influence the outcome.
Agree entirely, particularly where turnout is low.
It’s the same thing with Trade Unions/ Political parties , a few highly motivated types are committed and go to meetings , they work in concert and eventually take control while the majority ,who are too busy getting on with the day to day or are apathetic, eventually wake up and say “how did that happen”?

This is relevant to the thread because, as a group, they work to protect their own and to block any outside scrutiny.

Apologies mate, I know you mean well.
Spotlight work in the background, getting info and passing it on. Don't think they would be comfortable sitting in court with their faces known to all. I've seen posts with threats to life to spotlight members. I may be totally wrong in this instance.
No problem AP just going on personal experience re my separation from my ex wife and the imo total lack of effort from Solicitors.

I just wish to put on record and I know the vast majority of human beings would agree.

What those men went through when they where just young boys dreaming of playing the sport they loved is something no one apart from them will ever understand. We can all imagine how horrific it would be but we will never truly understand what they went through and what they then had to live with until this day.

I really hope that they are afforded justice in their upcoming case and are allowed some sort of closure, it is the very least these brave men deserve.

Its heartbreaking just even thinking of what they went through. And as grown men these days some will probably feel ashamed at what happened to them. Well they should never feel ashamed, not one bit. It is the horrible inhumane monsters who where supposed to be looking after them who should be ashamed.

Those men survived a truly horrific event in their lives and I see them as very brave people. They deserve every single piece of good fortune that they can muster.

We need to back this case to the absolute maximum and give those brave men the full support we can muster.

I've not written this message the way I wanted and probably missed some points I wanted to get across but I cant help but get emotional just typing this so I've hopefully got my point across well enough.

The fact that this tweet was more than 2 years ago and justice is still not served is appalling

It’s more than 3 years mate

Dornan is a disgrace and off “sick”

Cuunt is sick in the head after admitting he knew of the rumours but still allowed his son Steven to attend CBC

What sort of “man” puts his kid in harms way ?

A dirty filthy scumbag that’s what Dornan is

According to the record, Frank Cairney isn't fit to stand trial due to dementia.

I try and stay away from this thread because it sickens me that the only ones shining a light is the spotlight team.

But the fact that Cairney might not see Justice is infuriating.
I wonder when he was diagnosed. Bet it's recently as a defence tactic.
He won't be long for this earth anyway.

According to the record, Frank Cairney isn't fit to stand trial due to dementia.

I try and stay away from this thread because it sickens me that the only ones shining a light is the spotlight team.

But the fact that Cairney might not see Justice is infuriating.
Surely he is still in jail? He got 4 years not that long ago.

I know the survivor deserves to get his day in court but I hope he can take a little bit of satisfaction that this lady's front bottom has been convicted and his evil deeds is known to all.

The Scottish justice system isn't fit for purpose if an already convicted paedophile can delay his comeuppance in the manner that this lady's front bottom can and all to protect a bastardised football team, its fucking sickening.

Surely he is still in jail? He got 4 years not that long ago.

I know the survivor deserves to get his day in court but I hope he can take a little bit of satisfaction that this lady's front bottom has been convicted and his evil deeds is known to all.

The Scottish justice system isn't fit for purpose if an already convicted paedophile can delay his comeuppance in the manner that this lady's front bottom can and all to protect a bastardised football team, its fucking sickening.

Frank Cairney is not in jail any more mate.

Back