Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

Not Douglas Laing but purchased a bottle of 30 year old Bruichladdich, commemorating the platinum jubilee from VCL Vintners.

£595, Only 144 bottles of it.

Geez. You can buy a really good whisky here for that money
I know

I thought it would be £35 (cost in UK without VAT) plus postage and perhaps 10% GST

Bastards charged me $16.24 for GST (they totalled all costs including shipping

$32.41 for alcohol duty

$22 for DHL acting as the customs agent and doing the forns

Total of $70 additional charges

Add in the £75 for cost of whisky and shipping (from memory) and that’s another appx $120

Grand total of appx $200 for a shitey bottle of cheap blended whisky with a Rangers sticker on it lol!

I know

I thought it would be £35 (cost in UK without VAT) plus postage and perhaps 10% GST

$32.41 for alcohol duty

Add in the £75 for cost of whisky and shipping (from memory) and that’s another appx $120

Grand total of appx $200 for a shitey bottle of cheap blended whisky with a Rangers sticker on it lol!

It's the thought that counts. :D

I know

$32.41 for alcohol duty

Import fees always sting me. Minefield with brexit now as well.

Import fees always sting me. Minefield with brexit now as well.
Won’t catch me again. Bastards.

Problem I had was that I was already in for $120

If I didn’t pay the extra $70 then they would have sent it back or destroyed it. (Or more like some Aussie custom bloke would have tanked it)

Just received this email

Your order number is: 00022

We're sorry to advise you that your order for the 150th Single Cask Edition | Hand-signed version has been delayed. After an exciting and frantic end to the season, Rangers captain James Tavernier will be unable to sign the Single Cask release until he returns to training on wc 27th June.

Your order is now scheduled to be shipped wc 4th July 2022.

We'll update you as soon as your order has been despatched with the relevant tracking information.

We’ll be despatching 2 x Rangers Anniversary Malt Whisky 5cl for you to enjoy with a friend in the meantime.

Please advise if we can assist you further with your order.

Best Wishes

:mad:

Just received this email

We're sorry to advise you that your order for the 150th Single Cask Edition | Hand-signed version has been delayed. After an exciting and frantic end to the season, Rangers captain James Tavernier will be unable to sign the Single Cask release until he returns to training on wc 27th June.

We'll update you as soon as your order has been despatched with the relevant tracking information.

We’ll be despatching 2 x Rangers Anniversary Malt Whisky 5cl for you to enjoy with a friend in the meantime.

Best Wishes

Why is it 22?

0-20, no?

Just received this email

Best Wishes

fvck sake Tav

Just received 2 Rangers miniatures there, Brought by DPD. Must be the small apology from DL for the delay on the 150th anniversary whisky signed by Tav.

Just received this email

Best Wishes

Your lucky you received a Reply, I’ve been chasing them as it’s Supposedly been getting sent out a fortnight back. Phoned last week, they’ll be getting sent out on this Monday with tracking number at least your getting two miniatures, a shambles after shelling out the monies, seems to be a trend in Rangers Promotions!

Your lucky you received a Reply, I’ve been chasing them as it’s Supposedly been getting sent out a fortnight back. Phoned last week, they’ll be getting sent out on this Monday with tracking number at least your getting two miniatures, a shambles after shelling out the monies, seems to be a trend in Rangers Promotions!
I never even emailed them, That just landed in my inbox that day. They should have been signed by Tav ages ago before taking a grand off me. They won’t be signed until he returns to training, Joke.

Purchased a bottle at £800 on 11th May. Had a confirmation email saying delivery early June.

Unfortunately nothing has arrived!

Does anyone have a number or an email I can chase please?

Thank You

Received non signed bottle today - looks fantastic and pleased it’s bottle no 2.

238-A2-C7-C-B4-BB-4-F3-F-A339-C0-BF0-CBB753-D.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Back