Man accused of Celtic abuse against two teenage boys is suffering from dementia

Has he made a plea in court yet?

They can surely hold the trial without him being there, after all they do that with criminals regularly and sentence them in their absence

Everyone has known for years that he is guilty

I have said on here many times about being warned when their youth teams played at Nether Pollok back in the 70's to stay the feck away from their side of the park as their staff was full of child abusers

And they will all have been there at the time

Cairney
Torbett
McCafferty et al

As their greatest ever captain said in open court - it was an Open Secret at Parkhead.

The fact that it is still coming back to them speaks more for the bravery of the victims, rather than that illicit establishment of as sorting club, the Government , and the Legal system

Has it been postponed because he has dementia or for some other reason? The article is quite vague.

You'd have thought if anyone in the court was keen to see justice served, they'd be making plans to have the trial as quickly as possible in case the health deteriorates further.

Would be interesting to know the reason for delays.

It does happens a lot in court. The wheels turn very slowly. The reason for it this time would be interesting.

Back in 1998 Cairney denied knowing any of his victims until my brother produced a photo of Cairney and he,Cairney still walked free as their was unsubstantial evidence on his case.

It meant that we had to find more evidence to convict this beast and thankfully we did which resulted on his custodial sentence of four years in 2019 of which i think he done half of ( 2 years ) due to ill health i believe.

The beast is 86 now and hopefully close to death but he should be left to rot in a prison cell for the disgusting acts he did to my brother and others.

Back in 1983 when he first abused my young brother we as a family had no idea what was going on as my wee brother didn't open up,if we did know Cairney wouldn't be here today,so maybe my wee brother was more thinking about us and a possible jail term.

The only opportunity we have now got is to see him die a lonely death in a prison cell,sadly my dad and mum are no longer with us to watch this ending to a man that tried to destroy my family and other family's who's kids went out for a simple game of football only to be caught by these weirdos.

Last edited:
Absolutely shocking. Abusers appear to be treated in a different way than victims. A cover up of the cover up. I think this still has a long way to go if Spotlight have anything to do with it. Keep yer chins up ladies n gents. Another bump in the road. You've navigated bumps before and will do again.

Absolutely shocking. Abusers appear to be treated in a different way than victims. A cover up of the cover up. I think this still has a long way to go if Spotlight have anything to do with it. Keep yer chins up ladies n gents. Another bump in the road. You've navigated bumps before and will do again.

We don’t just navigate the bumps AP, we anticipate them mate lol

Politcians, high up civil servants, judges etc, they're all up to their neck in disgusting acts against children imo.

It's the only reason they refuse to charge these scumbags and on the off chance they do, they get a pathetic punishment.

It's only logical that the reason is because they're up to it as well.

This is also not just Scotland, it's down south as well. It's blatantly obvious. Refuse to charge their mates for being a beast because they'll tell all.

Please tell let it be video evidence of this cu*t acting absolutely normal on more than one occasion. Bang to rights lying and without any hint of dementia. If there is a god then let this monster face justice.

The clearly orchestrated end game. Delay things until they are either dead or incapacitated.

Yet no-one questions it and the club continue to get away with the most heinous crimes in sporting history.
Absolutely NO ONE questions it. That is a tragic fact of what Scotland has become under SNP rule.

The scum have also got themselves in high office and will simply not allow the victims to get full closure or any real justice.

If I get blind drunk and kill someone but I can't remember doing it I still go to jail! This defence is a shambles and a total slap in the face to victims wanting a fair go at justice
Thats a separate issue, legally. You're relating to your condition at the time of the alleged crime whilst he is claiming that he is unfit to stand trial.

Ask him who won the European Cup in 67? If he remembers that, he remembers everything since!

Sheriff Gerard Considine.
I wonder what team Gerry supports...

Their tactics are clear as day, lie, deny and delay until the bastards are dead or unfit to stand in the dock. These people have no shame, nor an ounce of sympathy for their victims. Pure evil still at work.
Like Grigo stated. We’re one step ahead of them. All we can do is provide the evidence. Which we have.

Dementia isn't enough not to charge this lady's front bottom, it's based on his capacity and this isn't definitive! Having seen loads of capacity assessments you get detailed and fag packet ones and this beast has probably had the latter.

Maybe the Crown could request to see his records from support received through the local authority which might offer insight into the type of animal this beast is?

A sinister little shitehole of a country??

You better believe it is.

What we were given we have given away - in a democratic voting system, majority rules; we have allowed the minority to overtake, and dictate to the majority.

These immigrants must be giggling through their green & grey shirts.

Ah the nippy line of defence..I don't recall etc....anyway not an expert on dementia but is this not a disease where the sufferer lives in the past?..so should recall the abuse

Back