Hearts away.

Further-
The Roseburn Stand Season Ticket would be valid for every home cinch Premiership game, except for Hibs. As per previous seasons, Hibs will be offered the full Roseburn Stand allocation – with Hearts in return granted the full away stand for the corresponding fixture(s) at Easter Road. As such, Roseburn Stand Season Tickets are available at a reduced price, with the absence of Hibs fixture(s) factored into the cost.

Less than 1k tickets from now on then.

1 stand at Kilmarnock. 1 stand at St Mirren. 700 at the piggery. 1.5k at Ross County. Usual scramble for Pittodrie and Easter Road.

It’s certainly not going to be easy following us away from home going forward.

The worst of it is that when we visit the majority of the above venues there will be plenty of empty seats in the home end.

1 stand at Kilmarnock. 1 stand at St Mirren. 700 at the piggery. 1.5k at Ross County. Usual scramble for Pittodrie and Easter Road.

The worst of it is that when we visit the majority of the above venues there will be plenty of empty seats in the home end.
Are Kilmarnock still going to give only 1 stand? Crazy financial decision if so.

1300 i heard?

If they fill it, fair enough. Different situation to St Mirren and Kilmarnock. I never want us to give up more tickets than we have to

Are Kilmarnock still going to give only 1 stand? Crazy financial decision if so.
100% yes,Moffat Stand has been “redeveloped” with portacabins at the rear.
Front section has some safe standing and a large disabled section.
Home fans can buy season tickets in The Moffat Stand.
We will all be crammed into The Chadwick Stand.

E4-DBB7-FA-570-A-4469-9-BFD-BDBC0-E9775-AD.jpg

To be honest if their own support are filling the stands, we cant have an issue with that. Its only when you see teams refuse to release tickets when their stadium is empty that i see an issue.
That is the correct answer. If clubs can fill their stands then go for it by all means. Good luck to them and fair play to them for looking after their own fans

It’s clubs like Kilmarnock & St Mirren so cut allocations despite the stands they had before cutting allocations were lying half empty.

Hating themselves to death and trading in hundreds of thousands of pounds a season all to get a cheap round of applause from pensioners and children

£40 premium to apply for away tickets, now circa 7500 away tickets less per 11 away games (it’s 14500 if you include Celtic) than we had available to us in 17/18

With less than 50% going to mygers for some games.

Utterly ridiculous.

Just to add, it’s not rangers fault St Mirren/Killie/Hearts have reduced our allocation - Celtic things been done to death too, just pointing out that it’s grim

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest if their own support are filling the stands, we cant have an issue with that. Its only when you see teams refuse to release tickets when their stadium is empty that i see an issue.
I agree. But the last match at Tynecastle the section next to our support was mostly empty.

£40 premium to apply for away tickets, now circa 7500 away tickets less per 11 away games (it’s 14500 if you include Celtic) than we had available to us in 17/18

Utterly ridiculous.

Just to add, it’s not rangers fault St Mirren/Killie/Hearts have reduced our allocation - Celtic things been done to death too, just pointing out that it’s grim
Think its 40 percent now?

when we found out during the season the rsc allocation was cut to 20

Utterly ridiculous.

and sad thing is....Rangers ( not us fans ) started it

Think its 40 percent now?

when we found out during the season the rsc allocation was cut to 20
For some games it’s lower than 40%, some games it’s higher than 50%

I knew RSC allocations were cut, mind they denied it though :D

For some games it’s lower than 40%, some games it’s higher than 50%

I knew RSC allocations were cut, mind they denied it though :D
On that this was said at an AGM

with it coming out they are in breach of lying to shareholders ?

Scottish Football must be the only business sector in Scotland that continues to starve itself of a guaranteed revenue stream …..

Fair enough if Hearts sell their ground out week to week but the likes of Kilmarnock and St Mirren will be the first to whine about not being able to compete with the Lower leagues in England for players

It’s beyond belief

I get they didn't need the room but it still looks very strange and change for the sake of change. Safe standing I understand but up the back of that stand just looks odd.

I guess they are utilising the space more effectively than they once did.

Scottish Football must be the only business sector in Scotland that continues to starve itself of a guaranteed revenue stream …..

Fair enough if Hearts sell their ground out week to week but the likes of Kilmarnock and St Mirren will be the first to whine about not being able to compete with the Lower leagues in England for players

It’s beyond belief
It's stupid beyond belief, I'm sure there's a rule in Spain where clubs needs to sell seats that are in view of TV cameras or something, Scotland would rather have half empty stadiums than arses on seats even if it is away supporters, not a good advert for Scottish football.

Utterly ridiculous.

The club would happily see us get no tickets at every away ground. Less hassle for them.

Don’t have a problem with Clubs doing this when they can fill stands with their own support, ultimately they are there to
look after their own fans, not ours or any other away fans.

The problem I do have is with clubs who would rather leave stands empty to let their support think they are getting one over on us rather than fill them with Rangers fans. It’s just madness, and throwing good money away due to their own small mindedness

I agree with this. If they are able to fill it then why not look after their own fans first and foremost!

However it’s the likes of st mirren and killie that %^*& me off with reducing tickets when I’ve half the ground will be empty

What are the portakabins for.

Hearts have never sold out Tynecastle since the revamp, despite all the garbage they put on their official Twitter account to the contrary. The Gorgie Road end has always had loads of empty seats everytime it’s supposed to be a ‘ sellout ‘.

What the f*ck is that?

Exactly this, and you will see it at most grounds.

Back