Jack Grealish

Sancho is a player suited to a foreign league and doubt he will stay at Man U long, as for Grealish he is probably their to be KDB replacement longer terms and who knows if he is good enough because Lukaku and KDB have proved other wrong but I can’t see it

Grealish replace KDB?
The sand dancing show pony couldn't lace KDBs boots.
If Grealish is worth 100M, then KDBs going for 1Bn :)

Yes. Absolutely. Fodden looked incredibly brilliant at the Euros didn't he? Well, no. He was guff.

I’ve seen Foden perform brilliantly against elite opposition at the highest level and he’s 5 years younger than Grealish who has only just gotten his move to a CL side and isn’t exactly looking like a star thus for.

Barring a cross to Kane vs Germany, what did Grealish really do at the Euros that was worth getting excited over?

I’ve seen Foden perform brilliantly against elite opposition at the highest level and he’s 5 years younger than Grealish who has only just gotten his move to a CL side and isn’t exactly looking like a star thus for.

Barring a cross to Kane vs Germany, what did Grealish really do at the Euros that was worth getting excited ove

I never said anything about Grealish.

For me it's Fodden who is the vastly overrated one.

Nah not having that, he's an absolutely superb player. Fair play to Pep for the way he's been managed, there was a clamour a few years ago for him to be playing 50+ games a season with the English media criticising City for not playing him more but his development looks spot on so far

He must be the most overrated player of all time.

He is 25 and his career has been average at best yet the commentators and English fans go on like he is the 2nd coming of Gazza.

He isn’t of the level of Foden or Sancho yet they both never received the fanfare that he got.

Bizarre.

Isn't he the shitebag who stood back and let teenage kids take penalties recently?

Could do with some kind of mentor at Man City Grealish, this is the problem when you have a squad full of foreigners to a degree - he will have very little in common with the senior members of the squad.
Sterling, Stones, Walker and Foden. Surely that’s enough for him? He’s a 26 year old English player at an English club with some other English players. If he needs more hand holding then he really has been one of the worst signings ever made.

Sterling, Stones, Walker and Foden. Surely that’s enough for him? He’s a 26 year old English player at an English club with some other English players. If he needs more hand holding then he really has been one of the worst signings ever made.
You don't tend to have a mentor younger/similar age though do you. Could do with someone in his 30s (I know Walker is but he is a bigger plonker than Grealish it seems) having a word with him. Could easy go the wrong way here, don't think he is a bad lad myself just a bit daft. Huge 12 months coming up for him Football wise.

I don't particularly like him as a person, comes across as a bit of a nob, but he's undoubtedly a very good player. Was he worth what city paid for him? Not a chance in hell, a third to a half of that would have been more sensible in today's market. Could it be a case of the pricetag weighing him down? Possibly...either way I think this season will make or break him, another poor season and he'll end up at a Leicester/west ham or the likes on a cut price deal.

If Sterling and Silva both leave City and they have to play Grealish more then they will be a weaker side than last season, even with Haaland.

Silva is one of the best players in the EPL. Grealish is not…

I think he needs to go to a Club with a weaker squad and be a key component, starting every week etc... bit of a passenger at City to a degree this season. They wouldn't have not won the league without him anyway.

You don't tend to have a mentor younger/similar age though do you. Could do with someone in his 30s (I know Walker is but he is a bigger plonker than Grealish it seems) having a word with him. Could easy go the wrong way here, don't think he is a bad lad myself just a bit daft. Huge 12 months coming up for him Football wise.
He’s got one of the best managers in the world for a mentor, it’s worked well for Foden (who is miles ahead of him btw) and Sterling. I could take your point if he was a teenager or the sole englander at a foreign club. But if he needs someone else to hold his hand at City then he’s got even bigger problems than I imagined!

Possibly one of the funniest posts I've ever seen. He's a footballer being paid millions in the country he was born and raised in, not a newly minted junior brain surgeon. A mentor ffs.

He’s got one of the best managers in the world for a mentor, it’s worked well for Foden (who is miles ahead of him btw) and Sterling. I could take your point if he was a teenager or the sole englander at a foreign club. But if he needs someone else to hold his hand at City then he’s got even bigger problems than I imagined!
Nah, you aren't getting the point. Needs someone who is British and has been through all this - the getting pissed temptations etc... in my opinion. Funnily enough Gerrard would have been good for him for at Villa I reckon.

Possibly one of the funniest posts I've ever seen. He's a footballer being paid millions in the country he was born and raised in, not a newly minted junior brain surgeon. A mentor ffs.
Mentor/someone guide him etc whatever you want to call it... Danny Murphy on Talksport just saying how knocking about with Jamie Redknapp helped him a lot when he went through similar. Bet Rooney wishes he never had Owen when he got him in to all the punting back in the day anyway. Sure there are good and bad ones at every Club. Lingaard seemed to be turning Rashford in to a right one at one point.

How many Brain Surgeons do you know who like a good piss up?

Last edited:
I see Grealish is on the lash in Las Vegas now. He plays the role of the whimsicle pisshead well, but I do wonder if he's lost in the sauce a bit.

Just doesn't come across as a City player at all.
Cutting about trying to smuggle cans of lager about down his shorts. 27 this year, I'll double down on my initial prediction and say he'll end up back at villa or a similar level team on loan by Christmas.

Nah, you aren't getting the point. Needs someone who is British and has been through all this - the getting pissed temptations etc... in my opinion. Funnily enough Gerrard would have been good for him for at Villa I reckon.
Not at all mate, I get what you’re implying, I just think given his age and everything else he really shouldn’t need any more than he already has. If he really needs some life coaching he’ll surely have a family who can help too. Sometimes it feels as though Brits always need other Brits with them when it comes to fitbaw, whereas foreigners can get on with it. As far as I’m aware he’s not an actual alcoholic, just a bam.

But from everything I’ve seen of Grealish since he burst onto the scene, he’s just a bit of a thicko (as many footballers are to be fair) who’s struck gold in that his image and personality actually appeal to many, and that has somehow led to his actual abilities being severely overestimated. I still find it mad he’s even at City, he’s everything Guardiola usually avoids, and Guardiola doesn’t seem to trust him or want to play him, but PG also isn’t the type of manager to let a club dictate who he buys so the whole thing is sort of mystifying to me.

They need to offer him a new contract otherwise the board are negligent for letting player get close to the end of his contract (according to the logic of some people on here)

Not at all mate, I get what you’re implying, I just think given his age and everything else he really shouldn’t need any more than he already has. If he really needs some life coaching he’ll surely have a family who can help too. Sometimes it feels as though Brits always need other Brits with them when it comes to fitbaw, whereas foreigners can get on with it. As far as I’m aware he’s not an actual alcoholic, just a bam.

But from everything I’ve seen of Grealish since he burst onto the scene, he’s just a bit of a thicko (as many footballers are to be fair) who’s struck gold in that his image and personality actually appeal to many, and that has somehow led to his actual abilities being severely overestimated. I still find it mad he’s even at City, he’s everything Guardiola usually avoids, and Guardiola doesn’t seem to trust him or want to play him, but PG also isn’t the type of manager to let a club dictate who he buys so the whole thing is sort of mystifying to me.
I just think he needs a kick up the arse myself! Can see him being that daft that he wouldn't respect a foreigner when it came to how he is living so needs someone he does respect to keep him in check. I think Southgate don't trust him, all guesses but I think Southgate maybe fely like that about Greenwood you know - he will know these lads well enough. I thought that car crash carry on would have hit home a few things with Grealish, doesn't seem to have.

Anyway he has the world at his feet but I ain't sure he is that arsed by what he could achieve this next few years and feels he has already done it - which he has money wise obviously but Football wise he could win much more here.

I just think he needs a kick up the arse myself! Can see him being that daft that he wouldn't respect a foreigner when it came to how he is living so needs someone he does respect to keep him in check. I think Southgate don't trust him, all guesses but I think Southgate maybe fely like that about Greenwood you know - he will know these lads well enough. I thought that car crash carry on would have hit home a few things with Grealish, doesn't seem to have.

Anyway he has the world at his feet but I ain't sure he is that arsed by what he could achieve this next few years and feels he has already done it - which he has money wise obviously but Football wise he could win much more here.
Apparently said he wants to transfer his international form to his club which I found mad given he’s not an automatic pick for England either.

You’d have thought the car nonsense would have been a bit of a wake up call, but I suppose bams will be bams. Think he’s more interested in showing off his claves than anything!

Normally seems to take players a season to adapt to Guardiola's tactics. Personally would judge him until end of next season. He definitely is talented at dribbling and wouldn't surprise me if Pep helped him improve his decision making and turned him into a top player.

An absolute namby pamby shitehawk jessy bastard of a player. He wears an Alice band and wears Gucci like the wags used to wear juicy couture.

The cunts cunt who somehow gets a bucket load of fanny despite being slightly effeminate with his poncey hairdo and shaved legs.

Never worth £100m in a million months of Sundays in a week of Mondays.

A fucking donkey. I cannot stand him.

Normally seems to take players a season to adapt to Guardiola's tactics. Personally would judge him until end of next season. He definitely is talented at dribbling and wouldn't surprise me if Pep helped him improve his decision making and turned him into a top player.
I half agree with this but I think a lot depends on his attitude which is questionable. I don't recall other players under Pep going out to Vegas for a heavy session and I imagine Pep won't be happy about it. Compare and contrast Grealish with someone like Ronaldo. Ronaldo refused to be seen next to a bottle of Coke (and not the Maradona kind).
It hasn't helped that Grealish strongest attribute, dribbling, isn't something he gets free reign to do at City, nor is he the main man, unlike his previous club.

I half agree with this but I think a lot depends on his attitude which is questionable. I don't recall other players under Pep going out to Vegas for a heavy session and I imagine Pep won't be happy about it. Compare and contrast Grealish with someone like Ronaldo. Ronaldo refused to be seen next to a bottle of Coke (and not the Maradona kind).
It hasn't helped that Grealish strongest attribute, dribbling, isn't something he gets free reign to do at City, nor is he the main man, unlike his previous club.
Good thing the colonel wasn’t sponsoring the Euros

kfc-cristiano-ronaldo.gif

An absolute namby pamby shitehawk jessy bastard of a player. He wears an Alice band and wears Gucci like the wags used to wear juicy couture.
The cunts cunt who somehow gets a bucket load of fanny despite being slightly effeminate with his poncey hairdo and shaved legs.
Never worth £100m in a million months of Sundays in a week of Mondays. A fucking donkey. I cannot stand him.
Thanks for that clearing that up as I couldn't tell. :))

A fucking donkey. I cannot stand him

Tell us how you really feel mate lol .

Nah in all seriousness, I agree. Never been able to take to the guy.

Last edited:
Overrated for me.

He is not contributing at city or for England so I struggle to see why he's getting talked of as a terrific player.

I think some England fans are getting carried away with him because the England team has been pretty dull and boring of late and they think "unleashing Jack" will solve that.

Also, comparison with Foden is a valid one. Foden is light years ahead of him imv.

A fucking donkey. I cannot stand him.
Grealish upon reading this ruthless character assassination

jack-jack-grealish.gif

Back