Gary Lineker claims he received racist abuse for having 'darker skin'

That explains this meme

FV2Ye1aWYAA3wz6

I used to get it as a kid. Constantly called the p-word. If the matter comes up in conversation I refer to it as "mis-directed racism".
(The "journalist") Iain King's older brother was rather swarthy.

His nickname was Sam, and he always introduced himself as such.
He didn't even consider it as misdirected anything.

"Sam" was an abbreviation of his full nickname.

He's jumped the shark with this woke pish. Absolute embarrassment of a guy.

It's like an addiction. I'm quite sure their brains release dopamine when they tweet something like that. You start tweeting your support for the NHS or something vanilla like that but soon you build tolerance, so you need to get more and more woke to get the same reward, until it spirals out of control.

loves to be in the limelight?
Well apart from the numerous injunctions he has out around passing an STD onto his wife, his numerous affairs, paying for nookie, coke and hookers, the night he spent with a bird when his then wife spent the night in hospital with his seriously I’ll child… a very naughty boy with lots to hide. Been more sleazier than his brother!

He has made a complete fool of himself.
A desperate person who craves attention.
Trying not to be classed as an old, rich, white male, because social media and his right on trendy pals have told him those men are the root of all evil.
Quite rightly being called out by black people.
From our perspective, how must Glen Kamara and others who have suffered horrendous abuse feel when a public figure spouts this nonsense?
Maybe the bold Gary just has too big an ego and thought his audience would love every word, no matter how much rubbish it is.

A man who jumps on the disadvantaged train , has now topped the lot !

Lot of pish - spent 20 years trying tp llok like Jimmy Hill with that flimsy beard , he really needs have his heid looked !

He's been fair spouting some amount of pish the last couple of days, the jug-eared prick.

"Lineker also detailed tough moments in his apprenticeship days with Leicester, due to not reaching puberty until he was 17 years of age, which made for “embarrassing at times” in the dressing room."
Fùck sake.

The first "black" guy in history to get slagged by whitey for having a wee cock.

Back