Mygers points being updated

Go and click your name on the drop downs menu you’ll see your points there
I was trying via the app , found it going via the net , cheers
Up 185 to 2034 , 900ish to come off if it's going to past 3 seasons, I wonder where that will leave me?

Last edited:
People who have fewer than 5 years shouldn’t be asked their opinion.
Bit unfair, I’ve had a ST since 2003 but gave mine up in 2017/2018 as I thought I was moving country, got one again when Gerrard came in as I wasn’t moving away anymore so personally I’d benefit from three years quite a lot! If three years allows greater mobility between the tiers that’s what Rangers will do, as young fans are definitely being completely deterred.

671 points, will be entrenched in bronze for a while I'd say. Being from N.I its hard to get to many away games, hopefully try and get to 1 this season!

Up 190 points from when Europa final CTM was done. Buy everything including programmes was at Braga and Leipzig not sure how many aways to be added.

Think I’m penalised as a long standing RTV subscriber with an Autumn renewal that didnt buy it just to get points. Daft, folk with an active subscription at the new season should get their points.

Will double check it all once order history available.

671 points, will be entrenched in bronze for a while I'd say. Being from N.I its hard to get to many away games, hopefully try and get to 1 this season!
I am from NI to, do away games have much of an impact on points totals despite them only being a point a game?

And are you on the CCCS as well?

I am from NI to, do away games have much of an impact on points totals despite them only being a point a game?

And are you on the CCCS as well?

They've still to allocate points for domestic away games for last season.

I can't imagine it'll be a huge amount of points given

now at 1991 no idea how much it went up but these totals will come back down again next update?

I assume the official announcement r.e the 3 year change must be imminent, time is marching on and points will getting added for the upcoming games etc.

With the update today I would have assumed the club would have sent some sort of communication detailing the lay of the land for this coming season.

I'm on my laptop, not there for me either where it usually is.
Goodness knows then mate, I was trying via the app on my phone earlier and there was no My Gers or order history showing, went in via Internet and MyGers points are there but still no order history, Maybe still updating your account, it does take a few days IIRC,

Anyone able to hazard a guess what tiers would be points wise if:
a) it stays at 5 years
b) it changes to 3
c) perhaps some sort of compromise to change to 4

I know it’s probably a pick a number scenario though. Some effort out in with from someone of the guys on here at keeping people in the know

I assume the official announcement r.e the 3 year change must be imminent, time is marching on and points will getting added for the upcoming games etc.

With the update today I would have assumed the club would have sent some sort of communication detailing the lay of the land for this coming season.
Last point update lasted roughly 2 working weeks did it not?

The subscription was worth 10 points I believe, you probably would get more points buying it game by game haha.

Edit - Talking pish, just checked it’s been updated to 14 points
I’ve definitely not had them added unless they’ve still to add Leipzig away for me or I’ve had no RTV points added

I just tried it using private browser on my iPhone and it has worked. 1812 points for me.

Nah no order history or points in my account on my mobile browser either.

No big deal, probably still working through it all.

Went in via the Rangers website on my laptop - but no update showing on mine yet. Still refers to the update in April 2022, and saying I’m in the Gold tier.

(I had 1693 points at that update)

I’ll try again tomorrow, and see what increase I’ve had - although it’s all very meaningless until they decide the new tier thresholds, and whether it’s 3 years or 5

I’m up to 1969, can’t remember for sure what I was before. Is there any way to look for this. Don’t think I’ve had all the points added.

For anyone else on 30 points like myself, do you ever just sit back and think thank f*ck I know a staff member who was able to sort me tickets for the EL Final and all the games at Hampden too

Has made life a whole load easier for me for sure
No.

One day that member of staff will no longer be there or be in a position to give you tickets. While the rest of us will be at the games because we have earned the right to be there

For anyone else on 30 points like myself, do you ever just sit back and think thank f*ck I know a staff member who was able to sort me tickets for the EL Final and all the games at Hampden too

Has made life a whole load easier for me for sure
Put the fishing rod away mate :))

I checked earlier and I was up to 740 ish, although it’s currently unavailable for whatever reason.

they should be emailing at each update saying

the total points for this quarter are XXX
with a list of all the points available.

should also tell us the max points available too.

didn’t put that in my survey! should’ve…not that they’d even take note. :))

they should be emailing at each update saying

the total points for this quarter are XXX
with a list of all the points available.

should also tell us the max points available too.

didn’t put that in my survey! should’ve…not that they’d even take note. :))
Transparency?

Your expectations are too high

On that, has anyone heard of any feedback from last nights focus group? Not seen the SLO on any threads?

Back