Gary Lineker claims he received racist abuse for having 'darker skin'

He wishes.
Lineker is something of a woke god, or at least he thinks he is, whereas in reality he's a slabbery mouthed halfwit.
I wonder what this Calvin Robinson would have to say about the litany of lies trotted out by
Paul Elliot on the subject of racism for The Runnymede Trust.

Of course you won't get it online now, that was pulled down sharpish when Rangers supporters picked a hole in just about every sentence the lying c~nt uttered/wrote.

I wonder what this Calvin Robinson would have to say about the litany of lies trotted out by
Paul Elliot on the subject of racism for The Runnymede Trust.

Of course you won't get it online now, that was pulled down sharpish when Rangers supporters picked a hole in just about every sentence the lying c~nt uttered/wrote.
Know someone who questioned Elliot about that in person - He shrugged it off as "artistic licence".

No Match of the Day so needs something to keep being relevant and comes up with this horseshite. lady's front bottom

He went to Spain and got a tan and here’s me thinking it was Wayne that was the noncey one.

He did have slightly darker skin than most when he was younger, I don't doubt someone would've taken the piss about it. Nothing wrong with what he said, it was just a passing comment

You're all just being terribly mean about Gary. He narrowly missed being disabled by not being born with cerebral palsy.

Got I wish his parent had 4cking drowned him at birth.

FJVjfCNXwAMy-Xd.jpg

Look at this comment he makes

"I was abused because my skin was darker, but I am as English as they come"

English as they come eh?

Can English people not have dark skin Gary?

Are people with dark skin not English?

Only thinks he would have been bullied but for being good at sport?

He thinks his thinking makes it a fact then suggests he had been racially abused looks contradictory claim to me?

If anything, those comments have confirmed everything between his right and left ears appear to be small and tunnel minded?

Does anyone know if he housed those refugees in his home in the end? Or was it more attention seeking nonsense?
I wish he was bullied at school. By the students, teachers and parents and rightly so.
Create a new subject out of coming up with ideas to ridicule him and make it a mandatory lesson for all.

Well apart from the numerous injunctions he has out around passing an STD onto his wife, his numerous affairs, paying for nookie, coke and hookers, the night he spent with a bird when his then wife spent the night in hospital with his seriously I’ll child… a very naughty boy with lots to hide. Been more sleazier than his brother!
Wow !!! Where ye find all that out ? I heard Alan shearer was shacked up with a young lassie in Newcastle for while - it was never reported either

Is he claiming to be a victim because he MIGHT have been bullied at school if he was a different person?
He's probably confusing himself because it most likely didn't happen and he's attempting to elicit sympathy,impress or appear different in someway.
Looks like hes dug a bit of a hole for himself as he now appears to have underlying racist attitudes. He's probably just telling porkies and thinks because he's talking people will listen and accept his tales without question.
This week its the environment and Garys life matters. Whats next ? Maybe he should just stick to football.

Wow !!! Where ye find all that out ? I heard Alan shearer was shacked up with a young lassie in Newcastle for while - it was never reported either
I knew a girl who was very senior in the BBC who’s job was PR to bury bad news , for her sins she was involved in keeping Saville leaks quiet. She told me all the stories about him, said he is one of the slimiest creepiest guys she knows and she’s met Saville and Harris….numerous inhjunctiosn are out to keep his private life out the papers. The last one I was aware of was the STD he passed not his ex wife, one of the Sundays had the story

Last edited:
There is a ‘rumour’ journalists had a file of this stuff but decided not to use it.

I had a look at his Twitter - he’s an absolute dribbling idiot.

There is a ‘rumour’ journalists had a file of this stuff but decided not to use it.

I had a look at his Twitter - he’s an absolute dribbling idiot.
It’s not a rumour and they didn’t decide not to use it, injunctions everywhere

He's been getting slaughtered. Saw the clip of him making the claim on a podcast. Deary me.

He genuinely has mental health issues.

Back