Michael Owen

He seemed very enthusiastic about it too.
Not as enthusiastic as Michael would be when he’s getting settled in to tune into the show to watch his daughter, only to find her under the sheets with one of the lads getting pummelled.

Look,hindsight is a wonderful thing,I can’t stand the prick he’s a boring fuckwit.
However you can’t deny the impact he made on the game as a young boy,I’m the same age as him and for my generation his goal v Argentina is that type of goal that certain generations will always remember .

Look,hindsight is a wonderful thing,I can’t stand the prick he’s a boring fuckwit.
However you can’t deny the impact he made on the game as a young boy,I’m the same age as him and for my generation his goal v Argentina is that type of goal that certain generations will always remember .
What one was that again?

Had no time for him since a big deal was made about him having mentally challenged relatives, when he played at the Piggery for Liverpool in a European competition.

My wee 5 year old niece thinks his name is Michael fucking Owen because thats what he is known by in our house. How this pointless guy gats a gig is beyond me.

Gemma Owen is really hot until she speaks and then its like he is being channeled through her.

It would be seriously off putting at the vinegar strokes.

He’s on a par with that fat wa.bk Hartson with being the most thickest pundit in Britain. Two absolute cabbages.

A clown of a guy but what a football player he was in his prime. From about 98-02 he was frightening for such a young lad.

Back