Home kit available from 24th of June

No build up to the release just one days notice!!

The club really aren’t the best just now at this stuff giving parents one days notice is not right.

This has to be better in the future with season tickets friendly games money coming off soon one days notice is poorly thought out but not surprising.

The club really aren’t the best just now at this stuff giving parents one days notice is not right.

This has to be better in the future with season tickets friendly games money coming off soon one days notice is poorly thought out but not surprising.
It's pretty obvious a new kit was due though, so hardly a surprise.

And it will still be available next week!

When did you think a new home season kit was coming ffs

Cracking top

I don't think I'll buy again online after my recent experience. Will either buy when in Glasgow next which could be a while or buy from another retailer up in Aberdeen which I'd hate to do.

When did you think a new home season kit was coming ffs

We didn’t that’s the point.

We had it leaked when really the club should’ve been building up to the release of the kit.

Not a massive thing I just think it could’ve been handled better and promoted better.

As always looks way better with professional photography. Pity football kits are covered like F1 cars these days.

Reminds me of this….

0_JS24662900.jpg

Not my favourite strip, I really don't like the round collar (and stretch material sounds like a bad idea on the less athletic build.

More importantly though I'm disappointed in the vid. They're normally excellent but that just looks like they couldn't be arsed this year.

Back