UB out tonight.

Saw them out at the side of the M8 at Gartcraig road. Decorating the wall.

15 YEARS
Am in Majorca, noticed on my way to Edinburgh Airport on Tuesday they had tarted up an ALBA party independence hoarding on the M8 with ‘maintain the Union’.
Some may call these lads vandals but they are an important propaganda tool against the republicans. Good on the UB!;)

Last edited:
Certainly not in East Kilbride. Their shite is all over and one even with a 'keep hiding UB' beside it. EK is absolutely full of it. Manky bastards.

Graffiti or not

As an older bear,I've all the time in the world for these younger bears
They have brought some amount of colour and life to our support and some of their displays at Ibrox have been magnificent

Their pyro display at the clydeside was just amazing
Yep the Clydeside one was the best.

Also thought the blue Star against Belgrade was a wee piece of magic that was more special because it was only visible for an instant.

Much as I hate graffiti I was pleased to see they had painted over that UC shit in Holytown and there are Union Bears in the underpasses near the M8. Best way to get it removed is put ours. Last year they painted the lampposts before New Stevenson green white and yellow - no action. Then the Bears painted over red, white and blue - within a week CCTV and lampposts all back to grey.

They also say the UC guys are "youngsters on a spree" and we are "16-stone 40 year olds with baseball bats in a minibus" It's meant to make us look bad, but I quite like those odds should we catch them in the act! I hate vandalism and violence but maybe fighting fire with fire works if nobody else does?

Question, do UB’s still sell stickers at corner on match days. I fear huge graffiti & lampposts isn’t great brand (i liked the quality of the bus posters!) but given the snp push could we buy pages of tiny, high quality sort of 20mmx10mm Union Jack stickers to subtly, stick on yes badges, on our bags, reg plates, small enough not to be taken away but always raising consciousness. Wee Rfc or WATP with flag background. I’d buy them and love to use them… just one small right placement… everywhere. Tastefully of course. I’m talking myself out of it

I love the UB but that’s a nonsense statement.

Great pyro display though.

As someone from the previous generation, I think the Union Bears do a fine job. Innovative, creative and passionate about the club.

Videos: Live it Up soundtrack - went global and made it to No1 in charts. Got thanks from the band Mental As Anything and no doubt made them a fortune.

Tifos: Just one example. The Warriors 'come out to play' artwork v Braga in Feb 2020 - made headlines at home and abroad

Pyros: River Clyde display - covered in most UK news outlets at the time plus and

Back