Home kit available from 24th of June

Think it looks better than what it did in the previous leaked pictures. I wont be rushing out to buy it tho, I’ll wait till the end of the season when it’s on sale.

I think the top looks great but Castore seem obsessed with daft unnecessary panels on our shorts, yet again it looks like we will have a needless big blue stripe down the side of our home shorts when plain white would look far classier.

20220624-001159-Blend-Collage.jpg

Screenshot-20220623-235442-Facebook.jpg

Folk complaining about the BOXT logo, it’s on a lot of shirts next season, they’re branching out big time in football advertisements and ours will be just one of many. Last season saw them appear on Leeds etc but this is an ever expanding company who are throwing a lot at the game. If your gripe is the sponsor as it appears on the top (aesthetics) then fair enough but don’t be fooled this is no “sportemongo” fly by night scheme or such. This lot are big players is the heating game and are challenging the big boys (BG) and succeeding , they have the backing of a large manufacturer (Worcester) and offer value for money and affordability in a sector once fraught with overpriced products and fitting cost. I have no idea of the ‘cash for real estate’ side of things so can’t say what we are bringing in for this sponsorship but I’ll say this, you will see a lot of this brand sponsorship all over the premiership and beyond, this lot are here to stay imo and it’s a good sign they’ve chosen us to sponsor as they are after maximum exposure.

Personally I don’t like the big boxy sleeve sponsor but it is what it is, modern football will always come with modern advertising and if we want the club to keep up with the times then it’s a sacrifice worth making imo.

No build up to the release just one days notice!!

The club really aren’t the best just now at this stuff giving parents one days notice is not right.

This has to be better in the future with season tickets friendly games money coming off soon one days notice is poorly thought out but not surprising.

Nobody is forcing parents to buy it for their spoilt wains on launch day. It’s okay to say no!

can anyone confirm if the other retailers get them tomorrow as well or is at a Rangers exclusive ?

My parents are flying tomorrow and will be going past a JD sports - live in ulster so for obvious geographical reasons can’t get to a rangers shop very easily

can anyone confirm if the other retailers get them tomorrow as well or is at a Rangers exclusive ?

My parents are flying tomorrow and will be going past a JD sports - live in ulster so for obvious geographical reasons can’t get to a rangers shop very easily

JD Sports, aren’t they Celtic’s sports shop of choice?

It is a cracker.

If you order it online from the Rangers store then don't expect it anytime soon. I ordered something a week ago that still hasn't been shipped.

I really like the BOXT logo wish it was bigger tbh, it's a shame about losing the Sportemongo though and that we won't get to wear it at the Sydney cup anymore.

Still, I'll be buying the shirt , I can wear it to the pub first game of the season when I leave at half time.

Anyone with experience of the Buchanan Galleries shop on release day and able to advise on likely queue lengths?

Would love to pick it up today but can’t be away from work for too long.

You'd think they'd at least have some preview pics up on the website by now.

(I know we've all seen the leaks, but still)

Looks not bad. Think the current strip is nicer but it looks decent.

What’s the chances the infant kits will be out today in store do we reckon?

Hopefully long sleeve is released this morning. Rather than 6 months later like last seasons.

Back