The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The squad needs to be refreshed this year, you could even say it needed it last season all be it on a smaller scale. Most of these players who have been here for 3+ seasons dont have the same hunger to play the same teams 4-7 times a season.

If we get some decent fees in for Aribo, Kamara & possibly Alfie then have most of that reinvested in players ready to go straight into the team then i'd be happy.

The main positions I feel we need to fill in those positions are RW, Striker & a goal scoring centre mid. If Alfie goes then we're also needing a backup striker to complement that.

New signing announced with the kit launch, too much to ask for a Friday? Seems weird that it was announced last night and further announcements out of the way first thing this morning. Maybe I'm being too optimistic.

They done that because the league in Scotland is f*cking garbage and it isn't now the massive achievement some on here like to paint it to be TBH to go on a run like that because the gap between Rangers, them and the rest of the league is massive.

WE should have been doing that

It was crap last season you just have to look at the top 6 with Motherwell winning 1 league game since January and Hearts finishing 3rd to show that.

It was crap last season you just have to look at the top 6 with Motherwell winning 1 league game since January and Hearts finishing 3rd to show that.

yip, utterly sh*te, you can't fool people who actually watch us TBH.

While, clearly, quite clearly, most accept Europe was fantastic, the actual effort of a lot of players, players that is, not coach related, simple base effort from players, was for the most part miles and miles off it in the league last season, they phoned it in most of the season.

New signing announced with the kit launch, too much to ask for a Friday? Seems weird that it was announced last night and further announcements out of the way first thing this morning. Maybe I'm being too optimistic.

Wait until someone comes on and says their stadium tour has been cancelled this afternoon. Lid will come aff this place. :D

It sounds drastic because he probably didn't mean literally close the Academy. But his point still stands about Lowry, he will need games, and has already proved that he may already have the abillity for the the 1st team.

Lowry will get games. If he makes 15 starts this season it's a very good one, given everything.

I'd love it if he came into the team, played almost every game and tore it up next season, but I don't expect him to be quite there yet. Thankfully we have a squad capable of taking that sort of pressure off of him.

Lowry will get games. If he makes 15 starts this season it's a very good one, given everything.

I'd love it if he came into the team, played almost every game and tore it up next season, but I don't expect him to be quite there yet. Thankfully we have a squad capable of taking that sort of pressure off of him.
That sounds reasonable.

The club need to tell any team interested in any of our players either put up or shut up and stop f**king about if your going to bid then bid because we will need the dough to get replacements in pronto

It sounds drastic because he probably didn't mean literally close the Academy. But his point still stands about Lowry, he will need games, and has already proved that he may already have the abillity for the the 1st team.
In regards to Lowry getting game time, I agree, but will the support be clamouring for new midfield signings this summer or will they have they recognise that Lowry is a “new signing”

In regards to Lowry getting game time, I agree, but will the support be clamouring for new midfield signings this summer or will they have they recognise that Lowry is a “new signing”
Good point; it won't matter if we're winning, and playing well.

The club need to tell any team interested in any of our players either put up or shut up and stop f**king about if your going to bid then bid because we will need the dough to get replacements in pronto
Aye just pop them an email like - hurry the %^*& up and oh btw don’t bid too low cos FF are telling me your valuation is a disgrace

This is pretty much how it was released last season too so I wouldn’t read too much into that

Just as an aside - I think Lowry will be played wide more than centrally in the short term. We've seen that already in the games he's played for us.

Yes there’s no doubt your point on Hagi is right, albeit he won’t be back for many months.

Lowry, unquestionably a real talent going forward, but are we saying he is at the stage of being relied upon to be a starter this season ? I’d suggest that’s risky given what is at stake.
If Lowry keeps progressing I'd imagine that he'll get more cup games and sub appearances in the league.

Interesting, Colak seems like a very good option at the price being mentioned

We should get him in before training next week, especially with the uncertainty with Morelos

You've got to imagine that with all the visa issues, clearances and even just moving to the country, anyone signed from abroad over this weekend won't be at training on Monday.

There's no rush.

We need to test him. It’s as simple as that. Or close the academy.
Fucking close the academy, how does this always appear!

What a kneejerk reaction, and by the way, while we may not use every piece of talent from the academy, the academy has paid for itself multiple times over now.

Recently with Patterson.

Fucking close the academy, how does this always appear!

What a kneejerk reaction, and by the way, while we may not use every piece of talent from the academy, the academy has paid for itself multiple times over now.

Recently with Patterson.

pmsl, genuinely baffles me people think like that

Robby McRorie
Tony Weston
Devine
Lowry
King
McCann
MacKinnon

Patterson - sold for 12 mill , Ross McRorie sold too.

ALL ACADEMY PRODUCTS........YET CLOSE THE ACADEMY

i geunienly dont know sometimes if people are trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back