The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must be the most tight lipped club going now when it comes to transfer leaks. Absolutely zilch. Even that Colak one seems sketchy to me. No one knows anything! Cwoodloyal used to be the go to man but even that's dried up. Dark days for FF.

The step by step giude to the transfer thread.
From when you last looked.

1. Less than 20 posts nothing's happening.

2. More than 20 posts oh what's happening? I need to look.

3. More than 30-40 posts later I'm disgusted with myself for reading all that shite.

4. Start again tomorrow and repeat.

This thread is bat shit. Like a match thread on speed.
For the young team speed was before coke in Scotland. It was better

The step by step giude to the transfer thread.
From when you last looked.

1. Less than 20 posts nothing's happening.

2. More than 20 posts oh what's happening? I need to look.

3. More than 30-40 posts later I'm disgusted with myself for reading all that shite.

4. Start again tomorrow and repeat.

This thread is bat shit. Like a match thread on speed.
For the young team speed was before coke in Scotland. It was better
Except it wasn't, jeez...not called poor man's coke for nothing...lol. And don't get me started on the amount of times you had to go for non-event pee..... :)

We must be the most tight lipped club going now when it comes to transfer leaks. Absolutely zilch. Even that Colak one seems sketchy to me. No one knows anything! Cwoodloyal used to be the go to man but even that's dried up. Dark days for FF.
Nothing comes from Ibrox but there are always leaks from the targets surroundings. Only Itten was signed and I'd no idea about him.

Did he still have a year to go? If yes, we've possibly paid a chunk of it to get him to leave his contract behind
Yep, going by what Hartlepool said, it definitely sounds like a Martin Bain style pay off.

In this instance I can understand it right enough

We've done it! This summers transfer thread has more posts than last years, and pre season training hasn't even started, and we've not bought anyone.
At this rate it’ll be another 400 odd pages of nonsense before we actually sign a player..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back