The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have been Johnly Yfeko as I didn't get much sight of him, but if it wasn't...looks like another young lad up for trials/signing/talks/whatever, accompanied by 2 older gents, presume family/agent.

All being chaperoned last night by someone in the club blue suit & tie in an establishment often used by the club.

With a nod to previous transfers I didn't recognise his ears or see a borrowed white Bentley driven by Davie Weir...

Sorry it's not much, but it's all I've got.....!
Where was it you seen the player? Airport near auchenhowie?

I don’t really understand what the rumour is? It’s a post about a current Rangers under 19s player being picked up?
My take from it was he seen an unknown guy, similar in looks to Yfeko, in a restaurant courted by club a official and an agent or 2. At this stage in the thread I’m willing to believe anything.

Could have been Johnly Yfeko as I didn't get much sight of him, but if it wasn't...looks like another young lad up for trials/signing/talks/whatever, accompanied by 2 older gents, presume family/agent.

All being chaperoned last night by someone in the club blue suit & tie in an establishment often used by the club.

With a nod to previous transfers I didn't recognise his ears or see a borrowed white Bentley driven by Davie Weir...

Could it possibly be cameron archer? Maybe part of Rory Wilson deal to get him on Loan for season.

With several first team players in the last year of their contracts and with teams sniffing around them, he may well end up being in that position.
He may end up in that position but he may not, Aribo, Kent and Morelos could all sign new deals. Nobody knows what’s going on and that’s where the problem lies

Worth a risk at that money.
Rangers are pondering whether to make a second bid for Antonio Colak after having an initial offer rejected by PAOK for the £2m-rated striker. (Football Scotland)

Just seems a bit strange that we would sell our 3rd pick striker then spend more money than we brought in on his replacement. £2.5m or so a player who might only start between 5-10 games a season?

Just think that money could have been better spent bringing in an immediate RW starter as it looks like we don't have any big amounts of money to spend this summer.

Until Roofe is sold spending that kind of money on a squad player seems a bit bizarre.

Just seems a bit strange that we would sell our 3rd pick striker then spend more money than we brought in on his replacement. £2.5m or so a player who might only start between 5-10 games a season?

Just think that money could have been better spent bringing in an immediate RW starter as it looks like we don't have any big amounts of money to spend this summer.

Until Roofe is sold spending that kind of money on a squad player seems a bit bizarre.
I think he’s more likely to be our second choice as Roofe is not reliable.

If we had paid a few million for a striker in January which we badly needed we may have been both League and European champions.

We need at least 2 strikers without fitness issues. Morelos was also run in to the Ground.

What was the case for keeping him, seriously?

We had his replacement signed.

This club has a serious fucking issue with letting people go.

You can't be serious when saying Souttar was Goldson's replacement?

He's a leader on and off the pitch just have to read what Tav, Gerrard and Beale said about him after we won the league. His reliability as well 223 appearances out of a possible 235 games in the last 4 years so yes he will make a mistake or 2 but also he's the best central defender at the club.

Probably the reason why we didn't let him go.

We need more info, this is the only interesting thing on the thread. Can you take a look at pictures of

Cameron Archer
Crysencio Summerville
Zak Lovelace

Tell us if it was any of them?

Wouldn’t it be great if we announced 3/4 in a row. Have them all lined up with the new strip and scarfs.

For what it’s worth I think this week ahead will see massive movements in and out.
Poster states we’ve never signed players this early

Another poster shows that to be utter bollocks

Now it isn’t really the same according to you

That lot have managed to sign players so not really any excuse for us to have done nothing

Quality over quantity for us this week.

Will be a relevant week for us, coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back