Mygers points being updated

Not seen anyone report drop of 300 points.
I’m not saying it’s not going to 3 but at moment only one has been taken off.
When we all lose sight of our points and purchase history again. Then that will be sign of more years coming off.
There is on the waiting list thread.

Does anyone have the table that breaks down what everything gets you points wise? I remember we got it in an email but I cannot for the life of me find it

The one that shows the points for ST, away games, RTV etc etc

If someone can post it, it would be much appreciated as it is doing my head in the top can’t find it
One of the poster on here done a full breakdown recently but I can't find it

Last edited:
Does anyone have the table that breaks down what everything gets you points wise? I remember we got it in an email but I cannot for the life of me find it

The one that shows the points for ST, away games, RTV etc etc

If someone can post it, it would be much appreciated as it is doing my head in the top can’t find it
320-ADD4-D-45-C5-4192-9-BBC-B453-DC440-A85.jpg

Domestic away games aren’t “rewarded” as quoted on this graphic.

Last edited:
There is on the waiting list threadm
My thinking was it would stay at 5 years, however the fact corporate are being offered the option of mygers suggests maybe 3 as a lot have only recently joined (they won’t have 5 years) so doubt anyone would sign up to that).

They might only have taken one season off because of the Blackpool tickets. Now they have plenty of time before they need to do the next lot

They might only have taken one season off because of the Blackpool tickets. Now they have plenty of time before they need to do the next lot
Who knows? Still can't work out why they asked in the survey about the 5 year period if they were definitely going to 3 years. Seems a bit of a bizarre thing to ask if their minds are made up about the 3 year period.

Who knows? Still can't work out why they asked in the survey about the 5 year period if they were definitely going to 3 years. Seems a bit of a bizarre thing to ask if their minds are made up about the 3 year period.
Consultation so that they can say that they asked. We never really see the results of these consultations other than the odd line in an email saying "Following feedback gathered in the fans focus groups..."

Consultation so that they can say that they asked. We never really see the results of these consultations other than the odd line in an email saying "Following feedback gathered in the fans focus groups..."
They already know what they are going to do anything else is just a box ticking exercise

FWIW, I'm going to give them a little credit

I genuinely believe that they hadn't thought about the consequences of the COVID year, and whilst 3 years will happen within the next couple of years, they'll go back to 5 for at least next year. Possibly 4 the year after, then 3

I genuinely believe that they hadn't thought about the consequences of the COVID year, and whilst 3 years will happen within the next couple of years, they'll go back to 5 for at least next year. Possibly 4 the year after, then 3
At they very least they should outline all of this to the paying members.

The consequences of the covid year are that less points were available so add ons become more important to get to the higher levels. Add ons mean more money for the club.

I don't think that they hadn't thought about the consequences it just depends one the potential backlash.

This might not be as bad as people think as there will be a lot of people who benefit from going to 3 years, myself included.

I still believe they'll go to 3 years as it suits the club more financially, as we've seen with feedback and focus groups in the past regarding MyGers it'll just be a box ticking exercise.

The consequences of the covid year are that less points were available so add ons become more important to get to the higher levels. Add ons mean more money for the club.

I don't think that they hadn't thought about the consequences it just depends one the potential backlash.

This might not be as bad as people think as there will be a lot of people who benefit from going to 3 years, myself included.
It will be for the “ticket only” low to mid golds and high silvers who thought they could rely solely on tickets

3 seasons essentially means the club has fans over a barrel and people will need to buy virtually all add ons 2 of every 3 seasons to secure gold, people who buy all add ons would be gold, people doing euro trips are laughing

Just noticed the bottom line has been chopped off that image (EH, Wall of Champions and Programmes). Better image here:

How do you get points added for a physical program? Is this the online order you get the program delivered? I usually buy one at the game.

It will be for the “ticket only” low to mid golds and high silvers who thought they could rely solely on tickets

3 seasons essentially means the club has fans over a barrel and people will need to buy virtually all add ons 2 of every 3 seasons to secure gold, people who buy all add ons would be gold, people doing euro trips are laughing
That'll be me, I've only really got it for Hampden though and anything else was a bonus, find out soon enough how it'll effect my main reason for getting it, is what it is though and I accept that whether it works for me or against me

Just to clarify, it's the backlash I'm talking about.

Just to clarify, it's the backlash I'm talking about.
I foresee it being a tiny minority that are overly vocal about it. I’ll say my piece but ultimately I won’t be affected much so not going to get worked up about it

Don’t agree with it, don’t think it’s right, but I understand the commercial aspect from the club. I think the majority of members will be buzzing

How do you get points added for a physical program? Is this the online order you get the program delivered? I usually buy one at the game.
I usually buy one for the train home, with the exception of the special edition ones. There must surely be a way of getting points for that, a QR code inside that you can scan or summat.

You can’t, it’s online sales only.

They can’t verify if you actually bought one in person as you could claim you had, then pass it to a friend who said they bought it, and so on. So could have a situation whereby more than one person claim to have bought the same programme

Online sales go directly into the club and they can trace exactly who bought it

They can’t verify if you actually bought one in person as you could claim you had, then pass it to a friend who said they bought it, and so on. So could have a situation whereby more than one person claim to have bought the same programme

As someone suggested earlier, it wouldn’t be too difficult to add a single use QR code to the programme somewhere

As someone suggested earlier, it wouldn’t be too difficult to add a single use QR code to the programme somewhere
Didn’t read back but that is actually a great suggestion

Infact just read the above about being mass produced, maybe not workable then :D

Could maybe set up a scheme where you pay for the programme online and then collect at the ground?

Or just scrap awarding points for programmes!

Went back into the survey as still not sure why folk think there is the potential for it to stay at 5 years or even 4.

As per the bit in bold, its been decided. They arent looking for feedback from the surveys or the fan forum to decide.

MyGers Points Period
Following the inception of MyGers, the intention was for the points period duration to last three seasons rolling.

The club made the decision (following feedback from fans) for the initial rolling period of five seasons, to encompass the final year of Rangers participating in the SPFL Championship. The reason for this was to allow the supporters who followed the club during 'The Journey' to have this included in their initial MyGers points total.

Due to Covid-19, this period was extended with the intention of reverting to the three season rolling period at the beginning of season 22/23. The club feels the three season period is appropriate as:

- It allows greater mobility between the tiers.
- It allows young fans lower barriers to entry, to attend key Rangers matches and obtain a season ticket.
- The period was positively received historically with the clubs travel club.

We understand that this a topic, where fan opinion varies, therefore we are seeking fan feedback on this decision.

I have points again - no idea how it compares though.

Guess we’ll sit tight and find out the tiers in due course.

1800+ at present.

I’ve always been of the mindset that mygers shouldn’t have been used for tickets because there’s too many arguments when non-ticketing purchases have an impact on points

Mygers should’ve been for experiences like training centre tours, getting to watch first team train, chance to win tickets, chance to win hospitality in directors box, signed tops, meet players etc.

People would’ve bought into that and bought add ons for the chance at the above.

Could maybe set up a scheme where you pay for the programme online and then collect at the ground?

Or just scrap awarding points for programmes!
Scrap points for programmes and sales go down
Sales go down, income for the club goes down

There’s no way they’re removing it

The club want to get to a point that those 25/30 programme points a season are the difference for people

Scrap points for programmes and sales go down
Sales go down, income for the club goes down

There’s no way they’re removing it

The club want to get to a point that those 25/30 programme points a season are the difference for people
Exactly. It's going to come down to programs and RTV subscriptions as there's only so many EH packages and Champions Wall purchases folk can do. Those are generally one off's.

Exactly. It's going to come down to programs and RTV subscriptions as there's only so many EH packages and Champions Wall purchases folk can do. Those are generally one off's.
If they find 10/15000 members start buying programmes and can’t be separated, they’ll bring out something else that you can accrue points for

Probably end up being the rising stars (can’t mind new name) or rangers lotto etc. Cycle then repeats

Surely it wouldn't be outwith the realms of possibilities to have a unique number assigned to each programme?

I appreciate this will have been asked and answered before but how do you go onto the website and check your points?

Have had a look and it's hardly intuitive. Have had a look through the last few pages on here but and can't find answer there.

Surely it wouldn't be outwith the realms of possibilities to have a unique number assigned to each programme?
Then increase the price of the programme?

In reality you would need an EPOS for each salesperson and scanning in a mygers card. Never going to happen

If they find 10/15000 members start buying programmes and can’t be separated, they’ll bring out something else that you can accrue points for

Probably end up being the rising stars (can’t mind new name) or rangers lotto etc. Cycle then repeats
There needs to be this seasons version of Edmiston House/Champions Wall etc that we need to buy when they announce it.

Was surprised that the share issue never came with mygers points

Back