Mygers points being updated

I appreciate this will have been asked and answered before but how do you go onto the website and check your points?

Have had a look and it's hardly intuitive. Have had a look through the last few pages on here but and can't find answer there.
Tickets-Buy online-Log in and click on the bit with your name and Rangers number then it is there.

There needs to be this seasons version of Edmiston House/Champions Wall etc that we need to buy when they announce it.

Was surprised that the share issue never came with mygers points
Wouldn’t be shocked if it’s a debenture type scheme to have your name added to your seat, covering the costs to replace the plastic seats

Exactly. It's going to come down to programs and RTV subscriptions as there's only so many EH packages and Champions Wall purchases folk can do. Those are generally one off's.
They will bring out other “additional purchases” for folk to buy (points) :eek::rolleyes::D

Ready for the Future MkII

"Guarantee your ability to purchase your season ticket for 25 years all for the price of £399."
Remember when that was announced,at the next home game everyone was talking about it and everyone said the same thing…f**k that :cool:

If they find 10/15000 members start buying programmes and can’t be separated, they’ll bring out something else that you can accrue points for

Probably end up being the rising stars (can’t mind new name) or rangers lotto etc. Cycle then repeats
There's a lot of things I don't necessarily like about mygers. However it might not be the worst idea having points for lotto or rising stars. Surely if all else is if all equal then the guy who spends 20 quid or whatever a month on these things should be ahead of the guy who doesn't?

*I personally don't buy them so wouldn't benefit. Though if points were available I probably would. But wait a minute, I don't agree with having to do that so I'm arguing with my own point :D

I usually buy one for the train home, with the exception of the special edition ones. There must surely be a way of getting points for that, a QR code inside that you can scan or summat.
I subscribed to the programs last year. They usually arrive a couple of days before the game if subscribed. So you can still take to game if you want.

Was it not Ready for Europe. Certain it had Europe in it.

Was that not the one that got your name on the seat?
There was definitely two “money making” schemes can’t remember exactly what they offered.
Ready for The Future was a large payment to secure your seat for 25 years right enough.
Uptake-low :))

There was definitely two “money making” schemes can’t remember exactly what they offered.
Ready for The Future was a large payment to secure your seat for 25 years right enough.
Uptake-low :))
Especially when you only needed to return your paperwork in time to secure it every season :D

There's a lot of things I don't necessarily like about mygers. However it might not be the worst idea having points for lotto or rising stars. Surely if all else is if all equal then the guy who spends 20 quid or whatever a month on these things should be ahead of the guy who doesn't?

*I personally don't buy them so wouldn't benefit. Though if points were available I probably would. But wait a minute, I don't agree with having to do that so I'm arguing with my own point :D
At which point, new behavioural habits are added and normalised. Whereas 3 years ago people wouldn’t have bought programmes and lotto/rising stars, now they’re buying all 3 to accrue points and the clubs income is increased

The issue is the club need to be careful as if they add points to more things, the discontent will become louder

I appreciate this will have been asked and answered before but how do you go onto the website and check your points?

Have had a look and it's hardly intuitive. Have had a look through the last few pages on here but and can't find answer there.
My points are showing in the main my account section.

Tickets-Buy online-Log in and click on the bit with your name and Rangers number then it is there.
Cheers. So I've dropped 85 to points since the update in April which doesn't make any sense to me.

My son who now has had his season ticket for a 5th year has had 175 added and on 1,222 which is 230 less than me.

I thought we might have been on the same this year. Is it essentially 6 seasons at present as it goes back 5 plus the current one? That would explain the discrepancy.

Cheers. So I've dropped 85 to points since the update in April which doesn't make any sense to me.

My son who now has had his season ticket for a 5th year has had 175 added and on 1,222 which is 230 less than me.

I thought we might have been on the same this year. Is it essentially 6 seasons at present as it goes back 5 plus the current one? That would explain the discrepancy.
Probably best to wait till all the new calculations are done and they send out the updated points totals and tier thresholds in mid July.

Same mistake as many. You need to remember that a whole season has dropped off. The comparison should therefore be to your points total last Summer, not to your points total in April mate.

The programmes were individually numbered and used as the prize draw instead of the Union Jackpot as recently as the late 90s / early 00s perhaps later. They could easily put a unique code on each one.

Biggest problem is probably how you then register that unique code on our ticketing website given how the current point updates happen!

To anyone looking to add anything to the programme process, the clowns that are doing it are lucky if they manage to send you one at all never mind close to the game. It's a bit like a lottery where you buy a programme then hope that you actually get one.

I got the subscription too and for the first 2 or 3 issues they arrived close to the match date but after that you could be waiting ages sometimes up to a fortnight or more. Those who bought individually could be far longer than that given some of the threads that appear.

The programmes were individually numbered and used as the prize draw instead of the Union Jackpot as recently as the late 90s / early 00s perhaps later. They could easily put a unique code on each one.

Biggest problem is probably how you then register that unique code on our ticketing website given how the current point updates happen!
Programmes were far simpler in them days and it wouldn't surprise me if it was some guy with a stamp that moved on one number at a time that did it manually :))

Honestly don’t think we’re too far away from people being able to buy points as if they’re virtual PlayStation coins or gift cards

£50 for 10 mygers points
£100 for 25 mygers point etc
They won’t do that IMO, instead they’ll bring out something that gets points, like EH

They won’t do that IMO, instead they’ll bring out something that gets points, like EH
Aye I have no doubt we will see something new each season for additional points.

I recieved my Edmiston House package a few days ago, I wasn't expecting much from it but f*ck me the Govan has 3 tiers :))

Yeah there will be but they’ll eventually allow you to buy points too.

They’d be as well calling a spade, a spade, just now and saying to fans 1 point is worth £5. You can buy a maximum of 500 extra points and let people open their cheque books

They’d be as well calling a spade, a spade, just now and saying to fans 1 point is worth £5. You can buy a maximum of 500 extra points and let people open their cheque books
The day this comes, I think you’ll see a lot of people wrap it

I am certain this will not happen.

There will be other rubbish to buy but buying points directly won’t be one of them.

Went back into the survey as still not sure why folk think there is the potential for it to stay at 5 years or even 4.

As per the bit in bold, its been decided. They arent looking for feedback from the surveys or the fan forum to decide.
Not really sure how you come to that conclusion? It’s asking for feedback. Suggests to me they may keep it to five. Certainly does not suggest it’s definitely going to three.

So you’re safely in gold
They have removed one season manually for everyone. This is clearly something our IT can do fairly easily and quickly. Yet they appear to have only removed one season so I’d be surprised if it drops to three. I’m not too fussed either way.

Not really sure how you come to that conclusion? It’s asking for feedback. Suggests to me they may keep it to five. Certainly does not suggest it’s definitely going to three.
The T&C's state three years, the wording in the survey is they are seeking feedback on the "decision".

They werent looking for feedback to help them decide.

Essentially its lip service for when the inevitable moaning happens they can say "well we sought feedback".

The T&C's state three years, the wording in the survey is they are seeking feedback on the "decision".

They werent looking for feedback to help them decide.

Essentially its lip service for when the inevitable moaning happens they can say "well we sought feedback".
The T&Cs were the same last season but they remained at five seasons. They have said three seasons from this season and have had a backlash from supporters. It’s a complete guessing game what they will do.

Guessing the SLO is on his extended summer holidays and unable to provide feedback from the ficus group.

They have removed one season manually for everyone. This is clearly something our IT can do fairly easily and quickly. Yet they appear to have only removed one season so I’d be surprised if it drops to three. I’m not too fussed either way.
I’ve taken it a different way; my take is that they’ve still not had final sign off but regardless of what they decide, they had to remove 16/17 anyway

I wouldn’t take this as confirmation that it’s a rolling 5 year period

I’ve taken it a different way; my take is that they’ve still not had final sign off but regardless of what they decide, they had to remove 16/17 anyway

I wouldn’t take this as confirmation that it’s a rolling 5 year period
Maybe. But it means they are considering staying with five seasons. Changing the rules as they go… again.

The T&Cs were the same last season but they remained at five seasons. They have said three seasons from this season and have had a backlash from supporters. It’s a complete guessing game what they will do.

Guessing the SLO is on his extended summer holidays and unable to provide feedback from the ficus group.
They go against their T&C's and they are liable to pay back anyone who wants a refund.

The only folk moaning are those who dont travel. If you go everywhere you will still be in gold.

Maybe. But it means they are considering staying with five seasons. Changing the rules as they go… again.
Just wait until all those add ons make the difference.

Fancy linking me up with your 17/18 and 18/19 breakdowns in terms of points?

I know I’ve missed less than 10 programmes since last season but just want to account for whatever else I missed. Paid for a tour so that’s covered too

They go against their T&C's and they are liable to pay back anyone who wants a refund.

The only folk moaning are those who dont travel. If you go everywhere you will still be in gold.
Aye he’s very high up in gold so it won’t affect him either to be fair

People bought mygers for the upcoming season with 3 years being in the T&Cs I just don't think they'll go back on that.

Survey was a box ticking exercise and plenty will have voted for 3 years.

People bought mygers for the upcoming season with 3 years being in the T&Cs I just don't think they'll go back on that.

Survey was a box ticking exercise and plenty will have voted for 3 years.
Works both ways. Club can say Ts & Cs state 3 years so that’s what it will be OR they can state the survey showed the preference was for 5 years so we are keeping it at that (or going to 4 years) to acknowledge the wishes of the fans.:)

We will never see the results of the survey, of course.

Back