Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Every adult has a duty of care to children, there is no greater crime than endangering or hurting a child.

And every single organisation of a supposed first world country has the responsibility to ensure that all adults in contact with children have one common goal -and that is to ensure that children are safe and protected both physically and mentally.

And those that lead them, intentionally, into a false and highly dangerous situation – such as continuous child sexual abuse at a football boys club – should be penalised to the enth degree of the law.

Why Scottish society allows and condones otherwise, is %^*&ing astonishing.

The majority of Scottish society has no idea this shameless catastrophe is an actual thing due to controlled press, media, piss poor police force, dodgy judiciary, bent football authorities and a corrupt government.
As great a job as the Spotlight guys have done, we need to find a way to make this paedophile ring public knowledge in all parts of the UK. How we do that is the big question. If we can answer that question then that will be game changer.

To the Spotlight guys, great work, one day the victims will get justice, Celtic FC will get their just desserts, the enablers will be shamed and Spotlight will go down in history as the group who fought and got justice for the victims.

With the recent evidence that we've seen from Spotlight, which cfc provides historical written acknowledgment to the contrary, even to the celtic lawyers they must feel that their claim of Separate Entity must be dead in the water.
My guess is they'd know this but have used it as a stalling tactic although it's disappointing that a compliant media have ran with this claim rather than exposing it.

gn17a.png

The majority of Scottish society has no idea this shameless catastrophe is an actual thing due to controlled press, media, piss poor police force, dodgy judiciary, bent football authorities and a corrupt government.
As great a job as the Spotlight guys have done, we need to find a way to make this paedophile ring public knowledge in all parts of the UK. How we do that is the big question. If we can answer that question then that will be game changer.

To the Spotlight guys, great work, one day the victims will get justice, Celtic FC will get their just desserts, the enablers will be shamed and Spotlight will go down in history as the group who fought and got justice for the victims.

I know this would be dangerous for the individuals involved but an organised protest outside Parkhead demanding justice for the victims might bring the publicity required to increase awareness amongst the general public.

This wouldnt be a problem with any other organisation and would receive public support generally, however we know this wouldn't be the case with Celtic and their backers.

I know this would be dangerous for the individuals involved but an organised protest outside Parkhead demanding justice for the victims might bring the publicity required to increase awareness amongst the general public.

This wouldnt be a problem with any other organisation and would receive public support generally, however we know this wouldn't be the case with Celtic and their backers.
Or at The Scottish Government building on the day that Nicoliar Sturgeon is there

It really is disgusting they deny and go with this seperate entity crap,it just feels like a half decent laywer could prove they where as one easily weve seen so much paperwork (press cutting and letters) that proves it.I just hope for the victims sake it snowballs into a easy to prove case in the end.

Or at The Scottish Government building on the day that Nicoliar Sturgeon is there
This would be a much safer space than outside Celtic Park.

It would also attract much greater publicity given the constant media presence around Holyrood and focus attention on the very people who have blocked progress on this scandal.

However, I totally understand why a public display would not be comfortable for many involved.

This would be a much safer space than outside Celtic Park.

It would also attract much greater publicity given the constant media presence around Holyrood and focus attention on the very people who have blocked progress on this scandal.

However, I totally understand why a public display would not be comfortable for many involved.
A balaclava would be more than suitable - as we well know, the snp are in regular and friendly communications with those in balaclavas.

The Spotlight team are doing a tremendous job uncovering this scandal and helping the survivors get justice.It seems to me that the Scottish Government and media are at best showing a lack of appetite to do the same or at the worst actively trying to suppress exposing the enablers and perpetrators.
I wonder if involving the Bureau of Investigative Journalism would be a route to exposing the wrong doers and bringing this scandal to a wider audience?

Honorary accountant Sean McMullan did a tremendous job doing the accounts, I bet they could tell a story.
Include their auditors and the Scum’s accountants and auditors in this crime. Ever since this started, I’ve said that if BJK kicked Torbett’s arse out of the Piggery and effectively removed him from office, the Scum and their Boy’s Club were not a separate entity. Any honest accountant or auditor would agree.

The Spotlight team are doing a tremendous job uncovering this scandal and helping the survivors get justice.It seems to me that the Scottish Government and media are at best showing a lack of appetite to do the same or at the worst actively trying to suppress exposing the enablers and perpetrators.
I wonder if involving the Bureau of Investigative Journalism would be a route to exposing the wrong doers and bringing this scandal to a wider audience?
These are the same people always demanding the rights for a free press!
Well I am sorry but if they want a free press
They can't just pick and choose the stories that suits their Agenda.

Silly Answer but I don't think celtic had a good book-keeper a lot of important documents seem to go/went missing
Ha...I was thinking more of official taxman records as opposed to lost records FC.

There has to be an official record of who paid the tax and NI for those individuals during that period.

Your attitude is partly why they've got away with it for so long. Apathetic and lazy, nevermind disrespectful to not only the survivors and their families but also to Spotlight, who have fought and worked so hard to bring the truth to light.

Evil can only prosper when good men do nothing. Would you rather do nothing??
Ignore it. They come in many forms.

It is a roman kafflick thing.
Contrition, Repentance, Confession and Absolution, and that is the slate cleaned.
It’s a fair quote but they haven’t done any of these things!
They know the minute they show contrition, repent and confess there will be no absolution because it will be the law who they answer too not a priest.
It will destroy them morally and financially it will it not give them absolution

Where actually does it state; "they were treating each case one by one"?

Even the most comprehensive and complicated cases, and their complex issues are broken down - but this does not mean that each victim(s) cases are judged independently.

I think that means the legal process will be dealt with piece by piece.

It will as far as my take on it still be dealt with as a class action case and not by individual persons suing.

I could be wrong but I don't think so as it had already been passed by a judge to be dealt as a block issue.

Where actually does it state; "they were treating each case one by one"?

Even the most comprehensive and complicated cases, and their complex issues are broken down - but this does not mean that each victim(s) cases are judged independently.
It is actually saying that different legal issues will be dealt with separately.
It is not saying that the cases will be separated.
However, there will be a number of preliminary legal matters (Separate entity for example) that will have to be determined before they will move on to the substantive matters in respect of the hearing of evidence of alleged abuse and where it took place.

When I applied for my pension in 2016 they knew I had worked abroad for a year in 1980. Your work records last forever.
Same happened to me. I worked in Norway for a few years and about 20 years after it the tax man wanted his pound of flesh.

I was able to produce a contract from my agent that stated the agent was responsible for all tax.

If I hadn't kept the contract they would have came after me.

Same happened to me. I worked in Norway for a few years and about 20 years after it the tax man wanted his pound of flesh.

I was able to produce a contract from my agent that stated the agent was responsible for all tax.

If I hadn't kept the contract they would have came after me.
So given records would appear to last that long.....can a good lawyer access said tax records and look to see who paid the perpetrators over these sinister years?

So given records would appear to last that long.....can a good lawyer access said tax records and look to see who paid the perpetrators over these sinister years?
I would need to think so. It has already been suggested on here by myself and others.

You just need to remember tax records from Ltd Co. etc. will be saying what the business wants them to say. It's then up to the tax man to challenge if he thinks porkies are being told.

Edited to add that a lot of tax records will have gone missing over the years. Wouldn't surprise me if that's what the Celtic Lawyers are on about. Works both ways for them.

We could have proven our case with tax records that show we never mentioned CBC as a liability in our tax returns.

Also works for them that no one else can use the records to prove they were claiming for CBC.

Win win situation for them as far as I can see.

It’s a fair quote but they haven’t done any of these things!
They know the minute they show contrition, repent and confess there will be no absolution because it will be the law who they answer too not a priest.
It will destroy them morally and financially it will it not give them absolution
As far as their religious mumbo jumbo goes, I believe if they repent and confess to a priest, then he is obliged to absolve them, subject to some hail Mary's or other trivial nonsense.
The pearly doors will then be open to them when they shuffle off. There is I believe a wee side door through which on rare occasions a non RC is admitted
The courts are of course completely different, and several individuals have been imrisoned for their
heinous acts.
The club is now facing a public examination of their behaviour in facillitating, participating in and concealing offenses against hundreds of children. This should serve to bring some sort of justice for their victims.
The utterly strange thing is that everyone involved at the club, from the boardroom to the stands, pitch and their churches is now aware of the club's involvement, and not one of them has uttered a word of condemnation.

PS. Last para is not strictly true, Gerry McSherry and Fergus McCann both supplied the police with information.

As far as their religious mumbo jumbo goes, I believe if they repent and confess to a priest, then he is obliged to absolve them, subject to some hail Mary's or other trivial nonsense.
The pearly doors will then be open to them when they shuffle off. There is I believe a wee side door through which on rare occasions a non RC is admitted
The courts are of course completely different, and several individuals have been imrisoned for their
heinous acts.
The club is now facing a public examination of their behaviour in facillitating, participating in and concealing offenses against hundreds of children. This should serve to bring some sort of justice for their victims.
The utterly strange thing is that everyone involved at the club, from the boardroom to the stands, pitch and their churches is now aware of the club's involvement, and not one of them has uttered a word of condemnation.

PS. Last para is not strictly true, Gerry McSherry and Fergus McCann both supplied the police with information.
Their fucking captain said in a court of law it was an "open secret" in that rancid club about what was going on in their boys club that has been recorded so the legal people representing the victims need to press this point, the bastards are on the hook for this i just hope they are not allowed to wriggle off it, there must be enough in all of this to produce what would be a best selling book as i would buy it as you will not fucking read about it in any fucking newspaper.

Such is the bheasts success at labelling every criticism of them as anti Catholic and now anti Irish bigotry the rest of Scottish football is terrified of mentioning the 50+ years of child rape at the Knew Camp in case they get labelled by the bheasts.
Similarly, if it had been our club who had inflicted this tsunami of abuse on young kids to even a fraction of the degree they have, then they would have every fitba fan in Scotland and his dug whipped into a frenzy and out in the street demanding we were shut down.
The significant difference is they have the catholic Church, the world's masters at manipulation in the Black arts over countless centuries of abuse advising them in denial, deflection, point-scoring and general muck-raking EVERY step of the way.

Such is the bheasts success at labelling every criticism of them as anti Catholic and now anti Irish bigotry the rest of Scottish football is terrified of mentioning the 50+ years of child rape at the Knew Camp in case they get labelled by the bheasts.
Similarly, if it had been our club who had inflicted this tsunami of abuse on young kids to even a fraction of the degree they have, then they would have every fitba fan in Scotland and his dug whipped into a frenzy and out in the street demanding we were shut down.
The significant difference is they have the catholic Church, the world's masters at manipulation in the Black arts over countless centuries of abuse advising them in denial, deflection, point-scoring and general muck-raking EVERY step of the way.
All true but their wall of protection will crumble once the separate entity lie is exposed and with the evidence that is on this thread alone it's fair to say that will be exposed in court rather swiftly. Then with the rumours of NDAs if that is found to be true they are in serious trouble as their lies will be exposed.

This has probably been discussed years ago, I was watching a podcast last night with a woman that was drugged and abused at Aston hall.

Anyway, towards the end the host and herself are talking about doctors and the host mentions Gerry McCann was a doctor and worked for Celtic. She says ‘I refuse to say anything on that but I want you to look what I’ve written on there, that’s something else, a yeah it’s connected’.

Back