Cole McKinnon’s tattoo

Moz

I take it he signed a new deal?

2-EBC90-D2-6043-491-B-9856-CB8-C9-EDE50-F2.jpg

I think they should wait till they’ve “made it”, before plastering themselves in tattoos.

I mean, look at Alex Lowry’s arms. Nobody here is going to say that looks good

I think they should wait till they’ve “made it”, before plastering themselves in tattoos.

So he's not allowed to celebrate a massive life event for himself because in your eyes he hasn't made it?

There's literally nothing that could happen that's going to change the meaning behind that tattoo.

This place is honestly mental.

Last edited:
So he's not allowed to celebrate a massive life event for himself because in your eyes he hasn't made it?

There's literally nothing that could happen that going to change the meaning behind that tattoo.

This place is honestly mental.
It's not even that, he's saying you have to be a footballer of a certain standard before you can get tattoos. I'm not a footballer, and I'm covered in them. That said, I didn't get a tattoo of a wolf, an eagle, or a dragon until I'd killed one of each.

Work with a guy from Fife who's a big East Fife fan. Rates Cole highly. So i've been keeping an eye out for the boy and i must he does impress. Still young and room to improve and develop.

It's not even that, he's saying you have to be a footballer of a certain standard before you can get tattoos. I'm not a footballer, and I'm covered in them. That said, I didn't get a tattoo of a wolf, an eagle, or a dragon until I'd killed one of each.

Snap same here

I never got my SAS Who Dares Wins tattoo until completing 5 tours of duty

Greenock , Port Glasgow , Renfrew , Raploch & Saltcoats

Why? If the boy never plays again he will always have that memory. Players at a lot higher level have tattoos of personal moments.

If he needs a tattoo to somehow ‘enhance’ that memory, fair enough. It’s his body.

It’s just my personal view, seeing kids, literally teenagers, plastered in tattoos looks a bit daft.

You can’t tell me Lowry has a good look going on there with his arms. I mean what was he thinking ?

If he needs a tattoo to somehow ‘enhance’ that memory, fair enough. It’s his body.

It’s just my personal view, seeing kids, literally teenagers, plastered in tattoos looks a bit daft.

You can’t tell me Lowry has a good look going on there with his arms. I mean what was he thinking ?
I was messaging him earlier about it and he is so buzzing with it because it meant so much to him. If i had scored my first rangers goal id have the whole replay of it tattooed on my coupon.

I'm not the one eyeing up teenagers in shorts mate so it's up to you.

Not one for tattoos but fair play to him, scoring for us obviously means a lot to him. I’m always glad to have players who support us or have an affinity for the club.

Not my cup of tea, but it's beautifully drawn/inked and it's great to see how much his goal obviously meant to him

If he's going to get something similar every time he scores a landmark goal for Rangers, let's hope he looks like H Samuel's catalogue by the time he's done.

If I made my senior debut for Rangers and scored, you're fucking right I'd be getting it inked forever on my body.

So at least even if that's all I achieved, when I was old and grey and someone asked about it..

"That would you believe, is back when I played for Rangers, made my debut and scored on my first start for the famous"

You don't have to "make it" to immortalise a memorable moment or significant milestone on your body.

And at the end of the day, it's their body who are we to judge?

Don't be weird.
It's a cool tattoo.

Latest posts

Back