The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022-06-30-09-21-28.jpg

I'd like to think we are capable of pursuing more than one player at the same time anyway, considering it is a priority position we really should be down the line in signing a right winger.

To put it bed, Colak is no where near being done.

Nothing has been agreed, PAOK denied this yesterday and then played the player in a pre-season friendly.

If anything had been agreed, this would be moving much quicker, we're yet to offer PAOK what they want.

If they're dragging etc it's better to move on now than get tunneled into Colak, there's other positions need filled.

You're not putting anything to bed you're just spouting mince .

Not guessing? Based on what their manager has said, what PAOK said about no fee yet being agreed, and that their valuation has yet to be reached.

Also said there's 4 other clubs interested.

Doesn't look any closer to being done? Correct?
The reality is no one knows other than PAOK and Rangers. A fee could be agreed today, medical later and announced tonight.

The manager confirmed a bid was on the table but they would need a replacement first. I'll take a guess and say its closer than you think and pending them bringing someone else in.

9mins 14 seconds

Well we will be handing Celtic the league again then under this clowns management of the club
This is nonsense. Perhaps the money we have made is being used to pay back the immediate loans that came with interest etc therefore providing better financial security going forward? Add to that that we need a RW and striker and are already bidding for one of those positions. If we lose someone else, we replace them. Our team are better than Celtic, and the europa shows the level we can achieve. People need to chill.

Aye imagine a football fan wanting the first team improved after the club bringing in the most revenue in a year in its history

But surely you’re not thinking that is all money to spend?

Significant losses of prior years have to addressed as well as planning for the future when there may not be as much revenue.

I’d rather not have a hand-to-mouth existence.

Nothing has been agreed, PAOK denied this yesterday and then played the player in a pre-season friendly.

If anything had been agreed, this would be moving much quicker, we're yet to offer PAOK what they want.

If they're dragging etc it's better to move on now than get tunneled into Colak, there's other positions need filled.
I think clubs can pursue more than one player at any one time. I’d be surprised if we’re not actively pursuing other players in other positions at this very moment, regardless of what is being reported in the press.

Aye imagine a football fan wanting the first team improved after the club bringing in the most revenue in a year in its history
Looking at finances on a season to season basis is a little bit silly to be honest. As much as some might want to, we can’t just forget that we have haemorrhaged money for the past decade and also that we can’t just add to a wage bill for years to come when we can neither bank nor expect the same level of European income each year.

WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS

It's toxic as fùck, that's what this is.

There is no meaningful discourse to be had right now and it results in folk just throwing insults at each other in a race to the bottom.

I'd love to say it's an age thing and just the ignorance of youth, but I've got a horrible feeling some of the most vitriolic in here are grown ass men.

That is VERY debatable.

WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
WE ARE ALL BEARS
In the supporting Rangers sense yes, everyone anyone as we also have manly Bears supporting

We made more last season than a group stage CL run according to Robertson Last seasons official figures indicates
UCL $17.7 guaranteed for qualifying.
We got $17.1m for getting to the final plus tv money so probably about $20m.
Even losing in the semi final would have meant less than their guaranteed money.
We must win the league this season.

More ifs than a Rudyard Kipling poem.

The reality is no one knows other than PAOK and Rangers. A fee could be agreed today, medical later and announced tonight.

The manager confirmed a bid was on the table but they would need a replacement first. I'll take a guess and say its closer than you think and pending them bringing someone else in.

9mins 14 seconds
It is pretty likely to happen, it's not as if they are dying to keep him. They probably want to replace him since he hasn't worked out there anyway, so I reckon they will have had targets in mind before we even came in with the offers. They also technically need to replace Akpom, I wouldn't be surprised to see them try buy him back at a lower fee than they sold him.

Well that is absolutely not the case.

UCL $17.7 guaranteed for qualifying.
We got $17.1m for getting to the final plus tv money so probably about $20m.
Even losing in the semi final would have meant less than their guaranteed money.
We must win the league this season.

If it's purely about the prize and coefficient share cash, Malmo made just a little more than us last season from getting to the CL and only picking up one point.

Obviously ticket sales and other largely unknown factors will have made a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back