Most Hated Clubs...

ChesterBear72

If you can get past the first paragraph on us without kicking the cat you're doing well. The section on us is so poorly written and researched it almost defies description

“From Jose Mourinho, the former coach, to Diego coaster, Chelsea has had quite a share of divisive characters over the years that have been the source of hatred towards the club.”

il_570xN.3215554251_3crc.jpg

If you can get past the first paragraph on us without kicking the cat you're doing well. The section on us is so poorly written and researched it almost defies description

The whole article is a load of bollocks.

Spot on my arse. It’s not the English monarchy it’s the British monarchy. Also the Church of Scotland is a Protestant church. The person who wrote that article is an imbecile.
I was talking specifically about the bit in particular I quoted, about us being hated for being so successful. I didn't even read the rest of it as whoever wrote it is barely literate.

I’d like to protest…but this bit really had me in stitches so I won’t….

“Identify (Rangers) as being protestant, while the majority of the rest of Scotland primarily identify with either Catholicism or the Church of Scotland.”

Only read the Rangers section and went no further.Contraditory and inaccurate hack journalism.Whowever wrote it clearly doesn't actually understand what they are writing about nor are they able make a coherent narrative.

To be fair Ive read worse. It didnt just claim we are sectarian and anti catholic like most of these things do.
It just said others hate us as we have been the most successful, are protestant (even though it made a mess of the whole thing) and support the uk.
Which is pretty much true

My personal collection of hated clubs are as follows:

01 "them"
02 leeds scum
03 Sheffield United
04 Liverpool
05 Rovrum toytown united
06 Hibs

Stopped reading after The Ghers.
Thanks anyway

So Catholics in Scotland aren't the afflicted minority they claim to be then.

Also, apparently Arsenal are hated because of the players position on the pitch???

Back